Breaking Bad Official Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blizzard

Reaction score
This episode really was fucking insane, and I loved every single bit of it. The acting in this episode was fantastic, especially Hank, him transitioning from the joke cracking, grinning, cool uncle into a serious, heartbroken, determined to ruin his brother-in-law man will be crazy to watch. Jesse was interesting to watch as well, it's obvious he knows about Walt killing Mike and look how he acted. Imagine when he finds out about Brock and Jane? I can't wait for the next episode.

The next episode is called "Buried" by the way, so I'm guessing that's when we'll see our first death in this half? I'm calling Walt burying Carol, because when she saw Walt she dropped oranges, usually that means something bad will happen to the person.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Fantastic episode. I really thought they'd draw out the eventual confrontation between Hank and Walt but then Hank lowered the garage door and things got awesome :mark: Dean Norris deserves an Emmy for that scene alone.

So many great moments throughout. Loved the scenes of Jesse in his house with Skinny Pete and Badger, and Hank in his garage alone. Two situations both guys used to loved before Walt came along to destroy it for them. Also, that "tread lightly" line was excellent. I'm guessing it wasn't a direct threat from Heisenberg, but rather a word of advice from Walt, that if Hank delves into this case any further he'll soon have to deal with Heisenberg eventually.

Ben

Reaction score
Gonna echo what everyone else said and say great episode. Opening Scene was great and it's obvious that someone outs Walt based on the graffiti in his house. I'm all for speculation though and here's some potential outcomes things to happen/

1) Hank won't reveal/arrest Walt reasoning behind it I don't know but it won't be him.
2) Jesse turns himself in and reveals everything including Hank's involvement. He's guilt striken and broken already and I don't see anything bringing him out of it he has nothing left.
3) Lydia may be the one that causes shit to hit the fan, in her brief scene she mentions that everything is not once it was and this is the kind of stuff should could "End Up In A Box For" she's working with people that are capable of far worse things than Walt.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Gonna echo what everyone else said and say great episode. Opening Scene was great and it's obvious that someone outs Walt based on the graffiti in his house. I'm all for speculation though and here's some potential outcomes things to happen/

1) Hank won't reveal/arrest Walt reasoning behind it I don't know but it won't be him.
2) Jesse turns himself in and reveals everything including Hank's involvement. He's guilt striken and broken already and I don't see anything bringing him out of it he has nothing left.
3) Lydia may be the one that causes shit to hit the fan, in her brief scene she mentions that everything is not once it was and this is the kind of stuff should could "End Up In A Box For" she's working with people that are capable of far worse things than Walt.

That's what I could see happening as well. I always kind of felt that she was like Walt, in the way that she may not always look like a threat at first, but she has the Heisenberg-like tenancies inside of her to be pretty cold and calculating. I think she'll play a big part in how the ending plays out.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I was really fearing they would drag out Hank knowing it's Walter for a few episodes before he decided to confront Walter or bring it to the higher ups and god damn did I love when Walt pulled the tracker out and the subsequent final scene of the ep.

The not knowing who Walt is and tread lightly line. Damn!

Good to be back!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
TODD! :mark:

Another really good episode, still think there's so many different ways they can end it and I have no idea which they'll go with.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
"I'll send you to Belize!" :lmao That whole scene. Saul is the fucking man.

And what a bitch Lydia is ordering those guys killed then she can't even look at the bodies?!

rakat

Reaction score
Wow, the confession he made! It was very convincing. Hank has trouble on his hands. He doesn't know what to do.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
THAT FUCKING CONFESSION :mark: :mark: :mark: :homer:

This episode was fucking awesome, especially the stuff with Jesse.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Just saw S6 E2 last night. Loved this scene.
ducktales1.gif

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You gotta' catch up jobber

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
OH SHIT! I'm pretty sure I've said that after every episode this half season so far. So cheering for Jesse and Hank right now.

Ben

Reaction score
Yea wasn't expecting any of that I have no idea where this is all going to go. But Todd and his Nazi Uncle being involved can't be good.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Poor Huell, just gonna' be sitting there for awhile :(

And :lmao at Todd burning the meth like a cake.

Yep, that's all I got out of this episode.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Great episode, probably the best of the season so far.

I really don't know what's going to happen, I expect at least one person to die at the start of the next episode. When Hank said "I love you" to Marie I got a bad feeling that something might happen to him, so I wouldn't be surprised if he dies. Wouldn't count on Jessie dying... not yet anyway.

Poor Huell, just gonna' be sitting there for awhile :(

And :lmao at Todd burning the meth like a cake.

Yep, that's all I got out of this episode.

I wonder how happy he is to just sit around all day. I'd say... reasonably.