Breaking Bad Official Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Looks like both Hank and Gomez are both going down...just can't see them getting out of it as there heavily outnumbered. Jesse was looking like he was ready to make a break for it so he may get away for know. Marie is going to go apeshit though, she's the only other person that new Hank was out there with Walt.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
IDK, I feel like if Hank was going to die then they'd end the episode for his death. This makes me think he'll somehow make it out alive, Gomie probably won't though because I mean, someone has to die in this. Sure hope it's not Todd though, that guy's my hero.

Ben

Reaction score
I just don't see how either of them could get away it just defies logic seeing as how they know everything about Walt and could easily idea Uncle Jack and crew. No matter what Walt wants Uncle Jack isn't letting 2 cops walk away.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I just don't see how either of them could get away it just defies logic seeing as how they know everything about Walt and could easily idea Uncle Jack and crew. No matter what Walt wants Uncle Jack isn't letting 2 cops walk away.

Just in case, Jesse happened to bring a grenade 8D

Yeah, I know how unlikely it seems but for some reason I just see Hank living and I have no idea how.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS WHOLE EPISODE! Walt's a fucking asshole, man. "You'll never see Hank again" was so intense and if I didn't hate Marie so much then I'd feel bad for her but I just laughed at her misfortune because that's the kind of human that I am.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS WHOLE EPISODE! Walt's a fucking asshole, man. "You'll never see Hank again" was so intense and if I didn't hate Marie so much then I'd feel bad for her but I just laughed at her misfortune because that's the kind of human that I am.

I think that whole call he knew the police were there and hence why he pretty much cleared her of any charges that could come down onto her as well as making the police buy into this "Heisenberg" persona they're looking for.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think that whole call he knew the police were there and hence why he pretty much cleared her of any charges that could come down onto her as well as making the police buy into this "Heisenberg" persona they're looking for.

OH SHIT I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF THAT! I think he definitely knew the police were there, so you're probably right.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Exactly. And she knew that after a while as well, hence why she started throwing out stuff like "I'm sorry" to help her look like the helpless victim.

I don't even know where to begin with this episode, it was probably the most harrowing episode from the entire series. Rian Johnson did an excellent job with it as well, who's probably my favorite director from the show. Pretty much every shot was just perfection.

Also, I hope Jessie shoots Todd in the face.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Ben

Reaction score
I still can't make myself hate Walt even after all this I'm still rooting for him...only time I was legit pissed at what he did was when he killed Mike.

Shit's going down though Hank has lost everything and the reason he started this whole thing in the first place his family is destroyed. For me at least it's pretty clear how this is all going to end. Hank's going to go into Uncle Jack's Camp take out that whole crew somehow and then change his mind about Jesse and let him go as one last good dead. He then takes the ricin making it appear that he just died from his cancer and the story ends there.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
I still can't make myself hate Walt even after all this I'm still rooting for him...only time I was legit pissed at what he did was when he killed Mike.

Shit's going down though Hank has lost everything and the reason he started this whole thing in the first place his family is destroyed. For me at least it's pretty clear how this is all going to end. Hank's going to go into Uncle Jack's Camp take out that whole crew somehow and then change his mind about Jesse and let him go as one last good dead. He then takes the ricin making it appear that he just died from his cancer and the story ends there.

Do you mean Walter?

Anyways dat episode! Shit went down HARD! The second Walt took the baby from Skyler I was like 'oh shit', his facial expression was just too perfect. Kinda wondering if the next episode is going to fast forward to when Walt turns 52 back in Episode 9, mainly since it's clear that Walter went with Saul's plan to leave the state and gain a new identity.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Next episode is called "Granite State" and I think that obviously has something to do with New Hampshire, that was where Walt was "from" in the flash-forwards when he comes back to ABQ.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

It really is hard, especially when he does shit like the phone call in the last episode. I still miss Mike though :(

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
PISSED OFF WALT FOR THE FINALE!!! :mark: Hope he kills Gretchen and Elliot.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
That last scene was amazing. I loved the way Walt way the thing that pushed Walt into action wasn't the safety of his family, or Jesse, but of Gretchen and Elliot tarnishing his pride on television. I think the last time they were shown was on season 2 or 3, but it's still fitting that it's them that sparks the big reaction out of him.

Fucking Todd again. I hope Jesse shoots him in the face twice now. I did love the way he picked fluff (or whatever it was) off the back of Lydia's jumper though :lmao The guy's an absolute sociopath.