• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bow Down... The Master is Back

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
I am WWEFORUMS #2 PEDO (behind big hoss of course)

How to get laid with a 14 yo dude?

Crayo said:
JEEEBAAKKK

Why you make new account? Go back on JeebaK, it's legendary :(.

I forgot the password and email attached to that account. I like my new username better eitherway.

Why does this site keep crashing every 2 mins though?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
jUcM8.jpg

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Yes, yes you are. Also someone called Teen Gohan Randy Savage actually began to call you an idiot at one point, how do you feel about that?

Isnt that just how the world works? The less unfortunate hating on us, the fortunate aristocratic one, swearing like a kid thinking it will make them "better". But alas, never will they realize that we, the aristocratic ones, are at the top of the civilized ladder, its in our blood, and no matter what they do or how much the swear wouldnt change the fact that they have peasant blood running through their veins.

I have blue blood my dear peasants, Chatterjee, thats the brahmin cast, top of the social ladder, ranked above members of the royal cast themselves.

Even when i troll, i troll with class.

Crayo said:
It's not, it's your internet bud. I can tell you the email attached so you can recover it if you want lol.

Dw, i like this username better.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
TheSexyPedo said:
Isnt that just how the world works? The less unfortunate hating on us, the fortunate aristocratic one, swearing like a kid thinking it will make them "better". But alas, never will they realize that we, the aristocratic ones, are at the top of the civilized ladder, its in our blood, and no matter what they do or how much the swear wouldnt change the fact that they have peasant blood running through their veins.

I have blue blood my dear peasants, Chatterjee, thats the brahmin cast, top of the social ladder, ranked above members of the royal cast themselves.

Even when i troll, i troll with class.

Dw, i like this username better.

lol ancient and buried social system. :pity: