• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bow Down... The Master is Back

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
I guess it does feed the beast, as they say. You are a giant clown, are you showing off your gimmic? SexyPedo, the 100$ big money spender (on children) personified. You are a clown dude. Why waste the champs time? Welcome back, im sure ill copy paste a lot of the blueberry vs tard matches on here.

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Sandy Fappage said:
I guess it does feed the beast, as they say. You are a giant clown, are you showing off your gimmic? SexyPedo, the 100$ big money spender (on children) personified. You are a clown dude. Why waste the champs time? Welcome back, im sure ill copy paste a lot of the blueberry vs tard matches on here.

Who the Roody Poo, are you? :haha:

Xanth said:
I'm looking for an attractive Asian wife who will cater to my every want and need. Loan me?

I heard they were selling wife's at Ebay, check that out maybe?

On a more serious note, i wasnt kidding.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
one-hundred-100-dollar-bill.jpg

mark_htfc

Champion
Welcome to the site Thesexypedo, if you any Pedo tips then just ask our expert on the site, Vince McMahon, although it might be hibernating season ATM (due to the name change).

I look forward to reading your insightful posts ;).