• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bound For Glory Series Standings/Discussion Thread

Sabretooth

See Robbie E is just the beat up dummy. He's already given Kurt Angle and samoa Joe ten points. (sigh) and Kaz is not in it

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
See Robbie E is just the beat up dummy. He's already given Kurt Angle and samoa Joe ten points. (sigh) and Kaz is not in it
Can we stop with the Kaz isn't in it stuff as well? WE GET IT, HE'S NOT IN IT!!! Oh my God, give it a rest, its getting old.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Can we stop with the Kaz isn't in it stuff as well? WE GET IT, HE'S NOT IN IT!!! Oh my God, give it a rest, its getting old.

BUT, BUT, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. KAZ... IS. NOT. IN. IT. I MEAN HE'S JUST NOT IN IT. WHY ISN'T HE IN IT? HE'S, HE'S JUST NOT THERE! OMG KAZ ISN'T IN THE SERIES!!! SERIOUSLY HE'S NOT IN IT.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Result from the Hamilton show..

James Storm and Mr. Anderson fought to a time-limit draw in a Bound for Glory series at today's TNA house show in Hamilton, Ontario. That gave each of them two points.
OP updated.

Sabretooth

Here's the next set of BFG series results from the recent live events.
- Last night's TNA live event in Charleston, South Carolina saw the Bound For Glory Series continue as Kurt Angle defeated The Pope by submission to earn 10 points and Jeff Hardy defeated Daniels to score 7 points.

Wow Kurt is really settling into his ankle lock. Another 10 points for the gold medalist. Jeff continues his momentum after his huge victory over James Storm.

I'm pretty sure now Jeff has 21 points and Kurt has 20

Sabretooth

RVD beats joe but that still doesn't do that much for him. Jeff Hardy beat the leader James Storm to get 14 points then RVD beat the leader Samoa Joe to get 14 points. Weird

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Tonight, at a TNA house show in Memphis, James Storm defeated Magnus to earn seven points. With the victory, Storm takes over the lead in the standings, passing Samoa Joe. In addition, Mr. Anderson rebounded from his loss to Kurt Angle on Thursday's Impact by defeating The Pope D'Angelo Dinero, also earning seven points.

Storm retakes the lead while Anderson rebounds and gains some more points. Updated standings in the OP.

Sabretooth

At Fridays house show Jeff Hardy beat Mr Anderson to gain 7 points bringing him to 28 and RVD beat Robbie E for 7 points bringing him to 21

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
At Fridays house show Jeff Hardy beat Mr Anderson to gain 7 points bringing him to 28 and RVD beat Robbie E for 7 points bringing him to 21

The OP has been updated to reflect both the Impact matches and the Basebrawl ones from last night. At this time, I believe the top four are the guys that will be moving on to No Surrender, though the order might change a little bit.