• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Booker T Returning to WWE?

Colin Gimp

Instantly i'm thinking he comes back with a group of guys from his gym and even sell that as Smackdown's Nexus then I'd be really glad to see Booker T come back. Ariel Helwani one of MMA's top reporters is also a prowrestling fan and always interviews booker T. Guy is so genuine it's hard not to support him then taking the obvious latter, being an asshole and saying he's done. If he comes back mainly to sell his prowresting gym and his students i'd be really happy. Great way to insert some realism into Booker T, who's been not much more then a comedy character for the WWE. would much rather hear those promos then crap about being a king or his singles career.

It'd be fun having two up and coming factions tear down their respective brands. Could even make one hell of a storyline 6 months later with Booker and Barret's faction on top of the world. good promos could come out of that one

fuzzy

"Special" entrants never win it though - returns from injury, yes, but not people coming back into the company. I mean, Mr Perfect got down to the last 4 but didn't win it, did he? That's just one example.
I saw that rumble, when he came out, I was hoping he would somehow win it and after hit got down to the top 4...Thought I see the Perfect win! but it happen that way, too bad, would've been good, a shocker if nothing else.