• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Booker T Returning to WWE?

ThomC

Posted by: WrestlingNewsSource.com

Word from sources within WWE is that Booker T is currently undergoing negotiations with the company regarding a possible return.

Booker and WWE were in talks last year, but the deal apparently fell through. Ever since then, the two parties have remained on very good terms with each other.

As of this report, Booker's possible return to the company is in no way being officially confirmed at this time, but WrestlingNewsSource.com will continue to keep all of you updated as we learn more.

Veritas

I enjoyed the King Booka gimmick but, let's face it, that's dead and WWE already has an ex-con, barely understandable African American in the roster in R-Truth. Booker's past his prime and his work in TNA left me with a sour taste in my mouth. I'd pass.

fuzzy

Booker T is returning to wwe any time soon. although both sides were in talks last year, the deal fell through. presently there has been talksand a deal but again nothing was settled and i'm pretty sure it won't be any time soon.

I was a Booker mark back in the 2000's. However, I think it's time for him to hang it up, wrestling wise.There's nothing wrong with getting out before you turn 50. He should be inducted in the HoF, and perhaps do some "Legends" appearances on RAW/SD every once in awhile, or perhaps manage someone for a few months. He had a momentous run, and has had a legendary career. Really, come to think about it, he's one of the most successful black champions of all time. Besides, Booker and Stevie Ray run that really awesome, state of the art wrestling school down in Houston, which is a feeder for Florida Championship Wrestling, the WWE's Indie fed.

fuzzy

I was a Booker mark back in the 2000's. However, I think it's time for him to hang it up, wrestling wise.There's nothing wrong with getting out before you turn 50. He should be inducted in the HoF, and perhaps do some "Legends" appearances on RAW/SD every once in awhile, or perhaps manage someone for a few months. He had a momentous run, and has had a legendary career. Really, come to think about it, he's one of the most successful black champions of all time. Besides, Booker and Stevie Ray run that really awesome, state of the art wrestling school down in Houston, which is a feeder for Florida Championship Wrestling, the WWE's Indie fed.
i agree with you on him retire before 50, but i think it's too early for him to be inducted in the HOF and doing Legend apperances. imo...

fuzzy

Special entrant in the Rumble,anyone?
Thumbs up! that be pretty cool to see. but since we know he won't be winning it, could it turn out to be that special? I wouldn't mind seeing it but unless they're bringing him back, which I don't see them doing.

fuzzy

What it was the Warrior instead as the special entrant? the crowd would go nuts just hearing his music.

1chiban

Thumbs up! that be pretty cool to see. but since we know he won't be winning it, could it turn out to be that special? I wouldn't mind seeing it but unless they're bringing him back, which I don't see them doing.

"Special" entrants never win it though - returns from injury, yes, but not people coming back into the company. I mean, Mr Perfect got down to the last 4 but didn't win it, did he? That's just one example.

seX-Power

RVD didn't win it a few years ago with his special entrance, didn't make the moment any less special for me at least.