Booker T and Kevin Nash to Return to WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Big Daddy Cool, Diesel to return at the Rumble

With other websites now confirming my exclusive story from earlier regarding Kevin Nash being a surprise entry into the Royal Rumble, WrestleZone.com can now follow up with more information on the situation.

Kevin Nash IS confirmed to return to the WWE tomorrow night as a surprise entrant into the Royal Rumble. Additionally, according to one source close to Nash, he has died his hair jet black again which is leading to speculation that he may be using his "Diesel" gimmick again. However, that is not confirmed at this point.

Furthermore, sources within TNA told us today that Kevin Nash did in fact sign a new contract to return to their company earlier this month, but he backed out of the deal as recently as this past week. Some sites are reporting that Nash reneged on the deal due to his belief that TNA office members leaked the story to the media and Nash was unhappy about it. Others are saying it was simply because WWE finally made him any offer.

We have not confirmed at this point whether Kevin Nash's appearance at the Rumble is a one-shot deal or whether this is the start of a long-term agreement between both parties.

Either way, expect Kevin Nash (ala Diesel potentially) to return to the WWE tomorrow night on pay per view. That is, unless Vince McMahon nixes these plans simply because the "dirt sheets" spoiled the surprise.

We recently reported that along with Kevin Nash, Booker T was rumored for this year's Royal Rumble as well. WrestleZone.com can now confirm plans for former WWE and TNA superstar, Booker T, to be another surprise entry into the Rumble. Booker recently cleared bookings he had scheduled this weekend which just added to the speculation that he was WWE bound. We now know that the scheduled plan is for Booker to be another one of the surprise entrants into the Rumble.

If Booker T and Kevin Nash are both in the Royal Rumble tomorrow night, that takes the final count to 36 filled slots out of the 40 available. Triple H is the superstar with the most speculation surrounding his inevitable return to WWE television, but that has yet to be confirmed at this point.
Sweet news if all 3 guys return and all get to go out on the WWE stage the right way

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Thing about Nash dying his hair is when he does that it don't even look like he aged much over the years. That is until he did like he did in TNA and went all grey, lol.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah, I know that he can still pull off the Diesel look and honestly appear like he is younger than most of the Kliq when his hair is jet black.

AF.

Reaction score
This is awesome. I love returns/debuts etc.

Kevin Nash will be so interesting to watch in WWE. Quite the opposite to his TNA run.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Nash in Boston:

nashboston.jpg

Same report also said that Christian was flown in sling-less and that Hacksaw was there.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Very interesting about Christian. Really hope it's true so he be apart of the road to wrestlemania.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Assuming Trips, Christian, Hacksaw, Nash, and Booker are all in that leaves 1 spot since Cody dropped out (he will likely pull a pissed off Brock or HHH in years past and assault Rey).

Who do you think gets it?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm saying Bourne gets the spot and makes his return. He is apparently been just about ready to go I read not too long ago so perfect timing to make his comeback.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It could very well be. Kong could be a shock value entrant as well, but I think she needs to stick with LayCool/Natalya/Beth.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I thought about Kong as well which would be cool but I would rather they wait on her inevitable going toe to toe with guys. Jericho is a outside possibility but I'm not expecting him.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'd expect Jericho to cost Randy the belt more than anything else if he returned

I would actually mark for it to be DDP though just to hear

"Bang! Yo its me, DDP"

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Long as its the WCW DDP and not the it's not a bad thing it's a good thing DDP, lol.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Hey that gimmick gave him a job after wrestling :lol:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
booker.jpg

As reported earlier, Booker T has arrived to Boston, Massachusetts for tonight’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view. He is expected to participate in the 40-Man Royal Rumble Match. His return to WWE after three years will not be a one night affair.

According to some wrestlers, Booker T is permanently returning to WWE to both wrestle and announce. Additional details, however, have not been disclosed.

source: sescoops.com
I do think Nash would comeback with being GM, announcing, or doing WWE films in mind as well.

That said, Chet Lemon and Black Snow calling SD, FTW! :perv:

Reaction score
Fuck yes. DIESEL, Booker T, Hunter & Christian all returning in this match? If so, I'll be sooo glad that I have purchased it.