• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Billy Corgan sues TNA

Roadster

TNA President Billy Corgan has reportedly filed a lawsuit against Impact Wrestling, the parent company Impact Ventures, LLC, TNA Chief Financial Official Dean Broadhead, TNA Chairwoman Dixie Carter, as well as Dixie's husband Serg Salias. According to PWInsider, Corgan filed the suit this past Wednesday in the Chancery Court of Nashville Tennessee.

Details aren't known as of this time, but we'll be sure to keep you updated on this developing story as news becomes available.

We've now learned that a temporary restraining order was approved, with Corgan filing a bond today to support it. A hearing has been scheduled for next Friday October 20th at 11:30AM for a temporary injunction. Corgan has requested a six-person jury to decide the outcome of the case.
Source

This is one hell of a botched company sale.

The Gipper

The Gipper
I just feel sorry for the TNA roster at this point. They are so talented yet Dixie Carter is so stupid. She can't even sell her own company right!

Rosie

Dark Side
My reaction reading this...

generate.php

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
I don't get this company.
Well everyone who is giving out this news is only getting reports, rumors are rumors we don't know what isn't going on behind those doors, it was rumored Corgan was gonna get the company and WWE gets the old library but that probably isn't the case. We will know soon.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Well everyone who is giving out this news is only getting reports, rumors are rumors we don't know what isn't going on behind those doors, it was rumored Corgan was gonna get the company and WWE gets the old library but that probably isn't the case. We will know soon.

Well on the brightside Matt Hardy could probably buy now.