• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Billy Corgan comments on the "heat" generated by Tyrus

Cwalker

I can separate wrestling from personal, have been for awhile (gimme heat if needed)

He's the worst wrestler I've seen get a top spot in a company in at least 30 years, dude literally can barely walk
Worse than Khali?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'd be pretty shocked if Tessa doesn't show up at the next PPV. I'm just not sure if they actually hot shot Rosa with the title after how dominant Kamille has been to milk that irl angle, it's be weird since Rosa just joined the company but would explain why they all of a sudden started pushing her. Maybe Tessa makes a save afterwards and stares down Kamille?
I’d be pumped. Not sure if it’d be enough to watch full NWA episodes or not, but we’ll see.

And I agree. They don’t need to hotshot it. She can start with the brick house and work her way back.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I’d be pumped. Not sure if it’d be enough to watch full NWA episodes or not, but we’ll see.

And I agree. They don’t need to hotshot it. She can start with the brick house and work her way back.

Beating Kamille or just Tessa/Kamille with Kamille winning is a way bigger match than doing anything on screen with Tessa/Rosa I'd think. You're just appealing to smarks that know the story if you go with the latter, most of which wouldn't like it regardless

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reminder that what got Tessa fired from Impact wasn't the racism, it was the fact that she thought she was better than filming promos for an upcoming title match.

No way she makes it anywhere in NWA if she's still this level of raging egomaniac who thinks she's bigger than the company.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
God I hope so and holy fuck I forgot that was Friday lol he's actually been really good, I wish he was in a better company to show it
Told you Adonis to NOAH as a solo act and tag with Renee Dupree, man