Bigger Legend - Hogan or Austin?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's the bigger legend?

• Hulkster

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • 3:16

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I didn't think it was THE biggest moment of The Rock's career, but it was certainly one of them. I also forgot to list Goldberg. His biggest moment was no doubt when he defeated Hogan for the WCW World Championship in front of the largest Nitro crowd in history. Another point on the board for The Hulkster. :hogan:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hogan has the longevity. Whilst Austin's impact was more concentrated/intense.
This may be a little too "round about" for some people, but you could definitely formulate a logical argument that without Hogan going to WCW and turning it into a monster we never see the Attitude Era or Austin unleashed on the mainstream.

So again, any way you want to slice it brother dude Hulk is the man.

Reactions: Red Rain

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
This may be a little too "round about" for some people, but you could definitely formulate a logical argument that without Hogan going to WCW and turning it into a monster we never see the Attitude Era or Austin unleashed on the mainstream.

So again, any way you want to slice it brother dude Hulk is the man.

We always agreed on HH, brother.

R4pGPsI.png