Big rematch & segment set for RAW in Chicago

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I can't tell if they're being brave or stupid. I hope Trips trolls the shit out of that crowd.
HHH is the only guy in WWE who could handle an angry crowd filled with butt hurt CHicago marks. I hope he cuts a half hour promo.

He can just come to the ring and read from his biography or something. I would mark.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WWE should look into bringing in Ditka for the show. Chicago fans will forgive them if they see Ditka.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Vince can bring back all the past wrestler he wants it doesnt change the fact that the Chicago crowd will shit all over that Raw show and chant CM Punk constately. For the first time ever in WWE history that hometown crowd is gonna hijack Raw just you watch

I disagree with your premise.... I mean... lets face it... You keep coming back all you want but it doesn't change the fact we keep booing you... does it? People here call for banning you constantly but you pin your shoulders back and keep your chin up. You're amazing

For the first time in WWEF history, we have a a forum member like BLFFL... we could hijack this forum, call to ban you but you take it all like a champ.... You're fantastic... I love you BLFFL.... I'm not kidding I want to be just like you someday

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I hope WWE pulls a switcharoo and leaves Chicago with a jobber live event, and they go to New York or some shit :>

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I'd love it if Trips pulled a Johnny Ace and came out to Punk's theme. That'd make the crowd so pissed, lol.

Reactions: edge4ever

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
For the one time in my life, if we get CM Punk chants for 3 hours, Triple H needs to troll the shit outta the crowd and then we can enjoy Shield-Wyatts without "SEE EMMM PANK"