Big rematch & segment set for RAW in Chicago

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
With hometown hero CM Punk likely not appearing, WWE is pulling out all the stops for next Monday’s RAW from Chicago. It was announced at Tuesday’s WWE SmackDown tapings in Milwaukee that The Shield and The Wyatt Family will go at it. Also, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar will be there. Here’s the line-up for RAW in Chicago this coming Monday:

* Brock Lesnar confronts The Undertaker

* The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family

* Actor Aaron Paul as the guest host

WWE’s website is not currently advertising The Undertaker for RAW but they are advertising Brock Lesnar.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/spoiler-segm...atch-set-for-wwe-raw-in-chicago#ixzz2uR2hTvSb

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Sounds good. just hope Punk comes back and it's been a ploy all along.

Reactions: Wacokid27

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vince can bring back all the past wrestler he wants it doesnt change the fact that the Chicago crowd will shit all over that Raw show and chant CM Punk constately. For the first time ever in WWE history that hometown crowd is gonna hijack Raw just you watch

Reactions: edge4ever

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
With a match like that on free TV, I'd forget about CM Punk and try to beat the epic Elimination Chamber crowd. LETS GO SHIELD! LETS GO WYATTS!

Reactions: Chris_JeriG.O.A.T

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I can not wait for the rematch of that tag team! I'm so excited!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'll bet anyone any amount of money the crowd spends more time chanting for Punk than either team in this match.

I loathe Chicago.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Chicago loves rooting for their "lovable" losers (ie: Cubs, Cm Punk). Bunch fat losers.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I will put it on mute. I'm not listening to 'CM Punk' for three hours straight.
I almost hope he shows up just to spare us.

I'm sure Vince is on the horn like "Yo dog please just the Chicago show and then you can fuck off but really doe come on mayne"

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I almost hope he shows up just to spare us.

I'm sure Vince is on the horn like "Yo dog please just the Chicago show and then you can fuck off but really doe come on mayne"

I can't tell if they're being brave or stupid. I hope Trips trolls the shit out of that crowd.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
We need a "Packers Suck" chant in there somewhere after Green Bay was so bad this week...

Maybe Triple H can cut a promo at the start of the show talking about how Bryan will be stuck in a match against Chicago's hero, the guy who's proud to call the Windy City home, who even has a business there in Chicago... David Otunga!

srsly come back punk