Big Names Added to Final RAW of 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crimson

Reaction score
We can just hope. I'd love too see it happening too, but I don't think that the official trust Rollins this much, even if I wish. We can slowly say right now that the WWE officials want Roman Reigns to shine, unfortunately.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You're not the only one :)

Neither are you. :)

Disclaimer: although technically my post makes little sense since you were agreeing with someone else to begin. So technically my post could not be referring to me and actually just be referring to Sharpy Sandow. I could have, instead, used the traditional Sesame Street response of "Me three!" but that would have seemed dorky... well maybe not as dorky as this completely pointless and nonsensical "disclaimer," but hell, I am too lazy to hit the back button and delete it (although I seem to have no issue continuously hitting other buttons).

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Not entirely impossible. I'd like to stay positive and think that they will let Rollins cash in on Reigns.

The moment couldn't be more appropriate, because next year's WrestleMania marks the 10th anniversary of the very first MITB match.

Plus, having WM31's final segment with Rollins walking out as the WWE-WHC, instead of Reigns, would only draw more heat to Rollins and would instantly make him the biggest heel in the business.

I would love for that to happen.

After that long discussion in that other thread about the direction WWE will be going into Wrestlemania, when I suggested Orton winning the Rumble to challenge Seth Rollins after he cashes in on Lesnar at the Rumble, I find myself liking this scenario more.

I don't hate Roman Reigns by any means, but he is not ready for the push that WWE seems to be trying to prepare for him (just my opinion and for anyone who disagrees, arguing with me will not alter that opinion). To me it's similar to when WWF in 1994 gave Kevin Nash the belt... although I think Reigns is definitely more talented than the less than able body Nash has ever been, they gave the belt to Nash long before he was ready for it. Nash, in fact, failed to be interesting at all until he lost the belt. I would prefer Reigns spending a little bit more time being built up....possibly give him an IC title reign (pun not intended) first.

In regards to whether WWE will actually let Rollins do this, I wouldn't totally dismiss the chances. With Rollins sitting atop heel hill pretty much by himself, especially is Lesnar does not sign a new deal, this might be the best way to establish some strong feuds in the upcoming year. That being said, however, I can only think of one time that a Wrestlemania ended with a heel victorious in the last match, and that was Miz... and since the Rock was involved, the focus was mainly on the Rock's involvement on not Miz.

Honestly, the more I talk about it, the less likely it definitely seems. But hey, every once in a while they do come up with a surprise.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I'm not so sure Roman Reigns will ever be any hotter than when he defeats Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 31.
If Rollins did cash in, they could stack the odds against Reigns until Money In The Bank where he finally takes it.
This scenario would make Rollins a transitional champion because there simply isn't enough to invest in at this point in regards to Roman Reigns.
If Reigns wins at the championship at Money In The Bank, how long will he hold it? Does Ambrose win the briefcase in 2015 or make him wait until Mania 32?

The Reigns problem further pollutes the love/hate relationship between WWE and the 'Yes Movement' as well.
This is a good problem to have. Reigns can fail and have either Dean Ambrose or Daniel Bryan as backup plans.
If need by Rollins can have his own reign of terror a la Triple H in 2003.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Crimson

Reaction score
After that long discussion in that other thread about the direction WWE will be going into Wrestlemania, when I suggested Orton winning the Rumble to challenge Seth Rollins after he cashes in on Lesnar at the Rumble, I find myself liking this scenario more.
I love it!!!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He was also scheduled to appear on last week's episode, yet he didn't. We'll see what happens, though.
I think he'll show up. He was, in fact, originally scheduled to appear last week but then they de-booked him.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I think he'll show up. He was, in fact, originally scheduled to appear last week but then they de-booked him.

Yes, I'm aware of that. They should've definitely had him on the show.

But here's to hoping he shows up on the final RAW of 2K14, though.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Even Vince McMahon has admitted there is only so much one can do with the Brock Lesnar character.
I'm paraphrasing. 'There are only so many people he can beat up.'
Honestly, I wouldn't really care if he did beat everybody up. That's not my problem.
If Fandango gets dealt with by Brock Lesnar, why should that matter to me? It's wrestling, get out if you can't fight.
WWE protecting its talent lol. If they can't get it done, work security at a night club.

In fact, let's have a mini feud between the Uso's and Lesnar. Loser gets deported. This way WWE loses nobody important Lesnar isn't booked any differently than he usually would be. In this scenario I win, Lesnar wins, WWE wins and I won't stop laughing about it. It's a win/win/win situation