Big Names Added to Final RAW of 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
- WWE announced today that Edge and Christian will be appearing on the final RAW of 2014.

That event takes place on December 29th at the Verizon Center in Washington, DC. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Randy Orton and others are also advertised.

@C.M. Bryan

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
- WWE announced today that Edge and Christian will be appearing on the final RAW of 2014.

That event takes place on December 29th at the Verizon Center in Washington, DC. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Randy Orton and others are also advertised.

@C.M. Bryan

That's awesome. Damn, I missed E&C!

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
AWESOME E&C BACK TOGETHER ONE PERSON IS MISSING (BRING BACK LITA)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Edge isn't medically cleared though still right? Regardless Edge and Christian in a segment together will be a personal mark out moment for me.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I wonder how WWE will fuck up the final RAW of 2014. :hmmm:

Jokes aside from how shitty RAW is nowadays, Edge and Christian along with the returns of Brawk Lesnurr and Blandy Boreton is gonna be fun. :woohoo:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I wonder how WWE will fuck up the final RAW of 2014. :hmmm:

Jokes aside from how shitty RAW is nowadays, Edge and Christian along with the returns of Brawk Lesnurr and Blandy Boreton is gonna be fun. :woohoo:

It's not really a joke, if you think of it. They're really good at fucking up, it's kinda their thing. :heenan:
The past three episodes of RAW are a perfect example.

However... If they do manage to fuck it up, somehow, then they'll do it immensely.

Here's to hoping they don't, though. With E&C there, and Bork returning on the post-TLC Raw and Orton returning at the very TLC PPV, it should be a good one... Or at least I'm hoping so.

Reactions: CFCrusader

Crimson

Reaction score
Heard some rumors that Rollins will try to cash in on Lesnar. Hopefully he didn't lose.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Heard some rumors that Rollins will try to cash in on Lesnar. Hopefully he didn't lose.

Yeah, I would absolutely hate it if he couldn't cash in successfully.

I'm still pulling for Rollins to cash in on the new champ at WM31, though. That'd be fantastic, especially if it's on little Cena 2.0 (Reigns)

Reactions: Crimson

Crimson

Reaction score
The briefcase is his chance. 2015 will be busy with Roman Reigns, unfortunately. I still think he won't lose his cash in match just because he's the most relevant heel right now (and the only one besides Lesnar who doesn't show up too much).

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The briefcase is his chance. 2015 will be busy with Roman Reigns, unfortunately. I still think he won't lose his cash in match just because he's the most relevant heel right now (and the only one besides Lesnar who doesn't show up too much).

Yeah, they'd better not screw him up like that.

To be honest, if the 'E gets tired of Lesnar, I wouldn't be surprised if Lesnar dropped the title to Cena at the Rumble and then, maybe, they'd let Rollins cash in on Cena. But I also doubt they'd let Cena tie with Flair's record and then have him lose to Rollins a couple of minutes later. We'll see, though...

Best case scenario... Rollins holds on to the MITB briefcase all the way till Mania, where he cashes in on the new champ.

Crimson

Reaction score
Yeah, cash in on Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania would be awesome but I don't think that will happen. This would mean Wrestlemania 31 ends with Rollins, instead of Roman Reigns. Impossible, don't you think?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yeah, cash in on Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania would be awesome but I don't think that will happen. This would mean Wrestlemania 31 ends with Rollins, instead of Roman Reigns. Impossible, don't you think?

Not entirely impossible. I'd like to stay positive and think that they will let Rollins cash in on Reigns.

The moment couldn't be more appropriate, because next year's WrestleMania marks the 10th anniversary of the very first MITB match.

Plus, having WM31's final segment with Rollins walking out as the WWE-WHC, instead of Reigns, would only draw more heat to Rollins and would instantly make him the biggest heel in the business.

I would love for that to happen.