Big Name Speculated to Sign Back To The WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Why is it that every time a report of someone returning or debuting, the 1st name people say they should feud with is Punk?

Maybe because Punk is the only heel in the company who is fresh, amazing on the mic, entertaining in the ring and hasn't be shoved down our throats for years on end.

Nation

Screw that they will stick him on ECW. In 2006 he fitted in because it was somewhat exteme but now it's an FCW call up show. He needs to go to TNA and fued with Styles.

Wrestling Station

RVD to team up with Rey Mysterio. Thats about the best for RVD will get to.

Double J

Reaction score
Way I see it now is if RVD wants to wrestle then he'll show up at one eventually. He's most likely playing it smart, he knows both companies want him so he's waiting to see which place would be best to go too.

The Rated R CMStar

I dont get the fascination of AJ vs RVD, so I'm assuming it's because of the daredevil, fast speed styles they might have. AJ would absolutely own RVD. RVD doing a rolling thunder after AJ does practically ANY move of in his arsenal would be a joke. RVD would just make himself look like a joke as he wouldnt be able to keep up.

And that's in the ring. RVD is so bad in the mic a guy like AJ, who is also bad, would actually outpromo him.

MizMasta3000

Side note on RVD

On January 30, 2010, RVD will make his first appearance on the american independent circuit at PWG's "Kurt Russelmania" in a "Sky High" 3 way match against Chris Hero and Roderick Strong.

What a match that will be.

Anyway, RVD isnt a talker. If he were to be in TNA I would like maybe RVD/Angle or Joe

This Guy

Well first I will say as I have maintained, RVD won't goto TNA becuase TNA wouldn't know how to use him and they know it. If you've read any interviews with him since his visit at Bound for Glory he was not impressed. Dixie didn't seem to really know who he was and ultimately he was not feeling that anyone really wanted him there. Not to mention Booker T is one of his best friends and has now left TNA out of frustration. So that adds to the unlikely chance of him going.

I have also predicted that RVD will make a Royal Rumble appearence again, and it wouldn't suprise me if thats all it was. I figure though if RVD is going to return to full time wrestling he would go WWE, and not trying to jump on the oh he's got to face Punk Bandwagon, but yeah Punk would make scense if Jeff Hardy is not an option anymore for Mania. If you recall they had that brief run in during the Rumble match last year. I think its a natural angle to go with.

But as for if RVD will return to WWE I will believe it when I see it.

MizMasta3000

WWE has the guy on Open door policy. The same as Austin or Rock. Why wouldn't he pop up once in a while

The Rated R CMStar

I think This Guy is talking more about a longer stint in WWE than one night

DcDudley

Reaction score
I'm not against a RVD return, even though ive never been a huge rvd fan. Id prefer it to be with the wwe though. A punk vs rvd angle actually sounds good.
I'm not that worried about his in ring skills. He havent really been on top of his game in ages, but i think he can probably still put on good matches.