Beyonce cuts management ties with father

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
According to MTV.co.uk, Beyonce was forced to cut short a performance after she began to lose her voice.
The 29 year old pop diva, whose album “4” has topped the U.K. albums chart for the past two weeks, was taping an ITV special set to air later this year when she began to unexpectedly experience problems with voice.
Beyonce reportedly managed to sing “Crazy In Love,” “Halo,” and “Irreplaceable” before deciding she could no longer go on. After apologizing to the audience she got them to sing the chorus to her single “Countdown” before apologizing again, blaming her vocal problems on a hectic work schedule and finally leaving the stage.
For those of you not in the know, though Beyonce’s album sales for “4” are more than respectable, her label is reportedly worried that none of the singles have yet to become certified hits and have therefore pledged the singer to a near non-stop 18 month promotional campaign.
No word when Beyonce will be back on stage or if she plans to keep up such a hectic promo campaign.

Kairi

Reaction score
Her latest album ‘4‘ has already gone onto become one of the highest selling LPs to be released this year.
Now, its second single ‘Best Thing I Never Had‘ is further helping the cause, as it is this weeks UK R&B #1.

Find out more below…​

Sat comfortably at #1, it surpassed the efforts of Nicki Minaj’s ‘SuperBass’ which is this weeks #4 and Rihanna’s ‘California King Bed‘ which is this weeks #6.
Her single ‘If I Were A Boy‘ has also enjoyed a sales push in recent weeks, now charting at #21 with ‘Halo‘ enjoying this weeks #38 position, more two years after being released.
As if that wasn’t enough, the ‘I AM…Tour‘ concert DVD is this weeks #19 on the Official Music Video chart even though it was released 33 weeks ago.
It looks like that Beyonce reign just won’t let up.
Source.

Kairi

Reaction score
Beyonce’s ‘4′ Producer Jeff Bhasker Trashes Kelly Rowland’s “Motivation” <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
It’s a good thing Jeff Bhasker isn’t destiny, because if he was, it’d be clear that he had chosen a favorite child. The “Party” producer (who worked on a number of other 4 tracks, too) took to Twitter to trash Kelly Rowland’s slinky single “Motivation”: “How can this kr song with the weakest beat and melody of all time be the #1 song on urban!? Oh yeah. Wayne.” (Guess he’s not a Weezy fan either.) But why such harsh words for “Motivation”?

The Grammy-winning producer has worked on smash hits for the likes of Kanye West, Alicia Keys, and Jay-Z in addition to Beyonce, so clearly knows a little something about what makes good music. Still, there are a lot of songs out there that probably deserve his criticism even more, so what’s his beef with “Motivation”? Maybe he’s just trying to Bey a leg up, since so many of us are keeping an eye on how the two ladies’ singles and albums are measuring up against each other.

Bhasker followed up with this tweet: “I just listened to Motivation again to see if I was to harsh in my critique. I wasn’t. The lyrics are horrid as well.” (C’mon, Jeff, tell us how you really feel.)

And, finally, calling out the controversy: “Come on twitter you know you live for the negative tweets.”

Source: Beyonce’s ‘4′ Producer Jeff Bhasker Trashes Kelly Rowland’s “Motivation” | Music News, Reviews, and Gossip on Idolator.com