Beth Phoenix leaving WWE soon?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Undertaker

Reaction score
This will be a big loss to the WWE to have someone like Beth Phoenix leaving. Over the years she has kept the women's division in the company alive even when it wasn't being used much and everyone was completely slating it. It will be a real shame if she does quit. I'm hoping that its just an extended break she is going on and she will be returning in the near future. I hate to say it but I can see her in TNA, actually wrestling proper women wrestlers.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
This will be a big loss to the WWE to have someone like Beth Phoenix leaving. Over the years she has kept the women's division in the company alive even when it wasn't being used much and everyone was completely slating it. It will be a real shame if she does quit. I'm hoping that its just an extended break she is going on and she will be returning in the near future. I hate to say it but I can see her in TNA, actually wrestling proper women wrestlers.

Why hate to say it, she will likely get better treatment there then in WWE recently.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
TNA itself is looking like it is phasing out womens wrestling.

This doesn't look like a WWE sympton, it looks like maybe people in charge of both places are saying Womens wrestling has ran its course.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
TNA itself is looking like it is phasing out womens wrestling.

This doesn't look like a WWE sympton, it looks like maybe people in charge of both places are saying Womens wrestling has ran its course.

True but right now a womens wrestler still has better prospects in TNA than WWE. Considering how over the KOs were in 2008/09 it would be sad if TNA did phase them out.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
True but right now a womens wrestler still has better prospects in TNA than WWE. Considering how over the KOs were in 2008/09 it would be sad if TNA did phase them out.

Just by basing off some of the knockouts who have left the company and others who haven't been used in how long, not to mention the "story" of Bruce Prichard not liking the KO division. It would look like they are following suit to WWE's direction.

There isn't much women wrestlers left on the WWE roster and are barely used. Maybe womens wrestling is going the way of the Womens division of 95. Dead n gone.