Best Video Game Songs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Drove myself nuts trying to remember this game.
Don't ask me why, but i love the music.

(the boss at 8:40 use to legit give me nightmares, not even joking lolol)
Such a damn nerd. :lol1:

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Drove myself nuts trying to remember this game.
Don't ask me why, but i love the music.

(the boss at 8:40 use to legit give me nightmares, not even joking lolol)
Such a damn nerd. :lol1:

YES! I owned a TG16 when it first came out and this was the game that came with the system... awesome game, awesome music.. thanks for this flashback!

Nick

Reaction score

Such an underrated song. Fit the battle well, so epic too.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
By the way guys... since we are on the subject of video game music... if you have never seen Video Games Live then I suggest you watch it if you truly love video game music... it's a little over 90 minutes of orchestral and modern renditions of the most famous classic video game music... check it out.

Enjoy!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Even though overplayed

Best boss of EoSD.

Solid Snake

By the way guys... since we are on the subject of video game music... if you have never seen Video Games Live then I suggest you watch it if you truly love video game music... it's a little over 90 minutes of orchestral and modern renditions of the most famous classic video game music... check it out.

Enjoy!

Amazing! :yes:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score

Enjoy!

I saw the world orchestral, so dear god I'm not watching that.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I saw the world orchestral, so dear god I'm not watching that.

A majority of video game music is now orchestral... if you don't watch it it's your loss. I guarantee you will like it or I'll send you $250 forum cash.... but you have to be honest... I'll trust you.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
A majority of video game music is now orchestral... if you don't watch it it's your loss. I guarantee you will like it or I'll send you $250 forum cash.... but you have to be honest... I'll trust you.
I hate all orchestral gaming music. I'd much rather take the classic bit-sequence chiptunish music. That or rock/metal music.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I hate all orchestral gaming music. I'd much rather take the classic bit-sequence chiptunish music. That or rock/metal music.

It's got a bunch of electric guitar in it too... especially the Halo and Castlevania songs.... watch the first 20 minutes and see if you don't get sucked in.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
It's got a bunch of electric guitar in it too... especially the Halo and Castlevania songs.... watch the first 20 minutes and see if you don't get sucked in.
I want the good ol Akumajou Densetsu soundtrack back, not some orchestrated version of it :L