Best Smackdown/ vs raw game?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Smackdown/vs. RAW game?

• Smackdown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smackdown 2:Know Your Role

• Smackdown:Just Bring It

• Smackdown:Shut Your Mouth

• Smackdown:Here Comes The Pain

• Smackdown Vs. RAW

• Smackdown Vs. RAW 2006

• Smackdown Vs. RAW 2007

• Smackdown Vs. RAW 2008

• Total voters

LKP

Apart from graphics what is difference from ps2 version i had and the 360 version im getting tommorow? I know on 360 there are more achievements etc. For example sandman comes out throught he crowd on 360 i think p2s he dont things like that.

hhhfangirl

Reaction score
i say smackdown vs raw 08 becuase you get to play as the newer superstars

Hendrixxx

Reaction score
Well, My favorites would be #2 and Shut your Mouth. I rented SVR 08, it was pretty fun but i got bored with it after a few days. GM mode bored me and i was pretty bad, i had around 13 wrestlers in ECW, and half of them were injured severely so i was booking CM Punk like 3 matches an event.

Both fantastic games in my opinion, most memorable for me as well, my friends and I used to play both games all freaking day haha.

Another thing, it depends, each game had it's perks like "Just Bring It" had a good story mode while "Know your role" had long loading screens just for even insignificant events in story mode such as "Steve Blackman is here!!". However, each games CAW modes are all fantastic.

Qwake

Here comes the pain, Its the best by far. I also like the Smackdown vs raw 06 roster

Evil Austin

The very first smackdown vs raw was my favorite but if that game had GM mode it would be even better..... but still very good.

John

the sd v. raw 06 was my favourite. it had better superstars and a wider range of storylines. then here comes the pain, which had a great storylines and great story mode. then third is svr 08 featuring ecw. it was modern so i liked it.

xtremebadass

Here Comes the Pain was the first wrestling PS2 game I got, and still hasn't even come close to being surrpassed. It was the first game with the Elimination Chamber, first game with the brand split, had an epic season mode, where you can win and drop titles, hell I won every title atleast 5 times with Goldberg, oh yea, it had Goldberg! Plus, it had every other good superstar imaginable at the time.

1. Here Comes the Pain
2. SvR 2006
3. SVR
4. Shut Your Mouth
5. SvR 2007
6. SvR 2008...(I personally think the game blowed, way too hard for normal wrestling fans, 24/7 was too much...too much.)

gashface

Reaction score
I'd agree with Here Comes the Pain, I really enjoyed the season mode. Still got it upstairs. :good:

the dark knight

^^i still got WWF WARZONE. why would you lose a game? i lost most my ps1 games for my sisters but...

gashface

Reaction score
I have WWF Attitude somewere, scratched to hell though. Still got SD1 and 2 though in mighty fine condition. I remember Warzone though, it seemed pretty decent at the time. It had blood!

Soulpower

Here Comes The Pain, by far! It had a loaded roster (Goldberg,Lesnar,Nash,Steiner,Ultimo Dragon) a great storymode with a large amount of variety, and the gameplay was probably the best in the series.

The only bad thing was that Lesnar was a BEAST! He could beat you in 2 minutes.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Yeah, Here Comes The Pain was the shit. Had so many guys on there too. Steiner, Lesnar, Orton, Batista, HHH, Rock (as Hollywood), Stone Cold, ect. Was awesome.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Here Comes The Pain, by far! It had a loaded roster (Goldberg,Lesnar,Nash,Steiner,Ultimo Dragon) a great storymode with a large amount of variety, and the gameplay was probably the best in the series.

The only bad thing was that Lesnar was a BEAST! He could beat you in 2 minutes.

yeah. i love it when you play as brock and do a clothesline to someone else and like entirely flip them.