Best Smackdown/ vs raw game?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Smackdown/vs. RAW game?

• Smackdown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smackdown 2:Know Your Role

• Smackdown:Just Bring It

• Smackdown:Shut Your Mouth

• Smackdown:Here Comes The Pain

• Smackdown Vs. RAW

• Smackdown Vs. RAW 2006

• Smackdown Vs. RAW 2007

• Smackdown Vs. RAW 2008

• Total voters

Nation

I gotta say smackdown vs. raw 2007.The gameplay was awesome and the roster was stacked. The only thing bad about it was it had a few glitches and the loading time sucked.

Reaction score
Here comes the Pain by far, any Smackdown series game has not even come close to touching this game. At that time that game was off the charts in terms of technology and sort. It actually had a season mode that was great for the time. I would only say that a WWE Draft in that game would have convinced me it's the greatest of all time. I don't know what I would think who's next after that but Here comes the Pain is head and shoulders above the rest.

the dark knight

from the entire smackdown series or just SVR?

1. Here comes the pain
2. Here comes the pain
3. Period
4. Smackdown 2 KNOW YOUR ROLE!
5. Smackdown vs raw 2006
6. Smacdown shut your mouth
7. Smackdown vs RAW 2008
8. Smackdown vs raw 2007
9. Smackdown 1
10. Smackdown just bring it
11. Smackdown vs RAW

Reaction score
The reason I don't like SvR 08 that much is that GM Mode isn't as good due to there being 3 brands (not a bad thing) but only 14 wrestlers per roster and that sucks because you can't book the big 6 man tag matches. Your card has to mainly be singles matches. SvR08 lags to much as well, the matches and move animations are really good but besides that it's just mediocre but it does have a lasting appeal.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Smackdown: Shut your Mouth, first smackdown game i played, loved it, 2nd would have to be Smackdown vs. RAW 06

wwerko619

Reaction score
Smackdown: Shut your Mouth was awesome! One of the longest story modes ever...I think.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
here comes the pain. but No mercy for a non smackdown title owns.

rainy

Reaction score
Smackdown vs. RAW 2006 cuz it had y2j

wwerko619

Reaction score
Good one, in 2009, or if there even is one, cause apparently, they are ending the series with 2008. But if 2009 doesn happen to come out, then Y2J will be in it:)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

here comes the pain by sooooooo far. awesome story lines

LKP

I like 08 dunno why just updated i dont care about the whole game i like wrestlers and graphics. Ive played the ps2 version and cleared it. Ive got a 360 now and i aint got 08 yet is there a difference on 360 apart from graphics and more unlockables etc?

C4

They repeat the same thing over and over again each year and that's why Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 was a big let down. The only good thing in the game was the Extreme Rules Match/ New Weapons System and ECW. The season wasn't really that good and the whole 24/7 concept was annoying.

When you are playing as GM, you can't start a superstar season, why? It sucks! You have to end your GM Career and then start again as a Superstar, and you can't play as ECW in the Season mode! That's the biggest problem! So that isn't the best Smackdown game!

Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 was great. Although there were little new features, the gameplay was fantastic and that has to be one of the best Smackdown games in the series.