Best Original Finisher in WWE today

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Original Finisher in WWE today

• WWE Divas (lol)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christian

• Dolph Ziggler

• Shelton Benjamin

• Rey Mysterio

• Ted DiBiase

• Total voters

MizMasta3000

These are the only peoples I could thing of. feel free to post others you can think of. The originality is from the rarity of the move amongst the entire wrestling world.

Airfixx

^^^LOL... Can't recall ever seeing Hawkins so much as gain a fall, let alone showcase a finisher

Got a clip?

YoungMannie

Reaction score
OMG You Must Be Talking About The "Spear" and The Man Who Created Edge........No I Mean Batista.......No I Mean Big Show.......No I Mean Goldberg God Damn It

noumenon

Christian's seems far too complex and easily reversed IMO..
Ziggler's is essentially an RKO from behind...which I'm shocked they let him use.
Pay Dirt is pretty cool when he actually hits it right
Mysterio's finisher? Waaaayy too convenient of a set up and takes way too fucking long.
Dibiase's is generic finisher #345

Out of these I'd have to say Pay Dirt... but I'm going to be honest and it may sound crazy, but Miz's Skull Crushing Finale is starting to grow on me. Though I really thought the Reality Check was pretty bad ass.

And also....Hawkins move was pretty bad ass! lol

Hometown Kid

Don't remind me of Hawkins and his awesomeness. :(

Anyway, Paydirt is pretty cool, he had some trouble hitting it at first, but he's settled it for the most part and it's a great finish.

Ziggler's is more like a reverse Paydirt tbh, and he used the jumping reverse STO in FCW so it's kind of a shoddy variation.

Ted and Rey's are quite gay, and every lucha wrestler uses Rey's anyway.

I think Christian's is actually pretty cool too, dumbass name change though. And it does look pretty counterable. But I can imagine it working okay.

I like Gail's Sole Food move on the divas side.

Paydirt is my vote.

Hometown Kid

How about Sheamus' urange back breaker, that's pretty cool.

That move is pretty awesome! It is just that he uses the bicycle kick more as a finish, also the Razor's Edge. =/ The Irish Curse is my fav though.

noumenon

I think they're still deciding what suits him the best. Knowing WWE he'll end up with generic swinging neckbreaker #8 as a finisher.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
are any of these moves really original? Hate to be a downer, but a majority of those moves were done before the WWE guy took it up. I think of the whole list, Mysterio was the one who "invented" the move.