Best Original Finisher in WWE today

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Original Finisher in WWE today

• WWE Divas (lol)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christian

• Dolph Ziggler

• Shelton Benjamin

• Rey Mysterio

• Ted DiBiase

• Total voters

Airfixx

are any of these moves really original? Hate to be a downer, but a majority of those moves were done before the WWE guy took it up. I think of the whole list, Mysterio was the one who "invented" the move.

Which is why I mentioned SShip Pain. That said, I'm no indie/japan-head so maybe I'm wrong and it's actually pretty generic...?

Airfixx

^^^LOL.... Always prefered what me and by buddy re-christened 'The Squeezy Head'.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
lol, I never knew that Hawkins had a finisher. Where is that guy? did he get released or was he sent back to FCW?

Of course PayDirt gets my vote. The Irish Curse is pretty cool. But as what others have said, he's not using it as much. The Killswitch seems way to easy to counter. I mean, his finisher he actually turnes his back to his oponent. I know the move is generic, but Cody Rhodes does the Cross Rhodes to perfection.

Airfixx

^^^Hence why originality, funky names and so on are superficial, or at best, secondary, factors when considering finishers.... (Oooops sorry, wrong debate... My bad. : P )

I bet Carlito is kicking himself now... Why do that shit to a guy's back when you can do it to his face instead?!? :y:

LKP

^^^ Good point, id rather a front backcracker though on the chest than the face.