Best Movie of the Year Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Anyone see Arthur? I thought that was a pretty funny movie.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Anyone see Arthur? I thought that was a pretty funny movie.

I thought it was horrendously bad and totally cheapened the memory of the original. I mean for fuck's sakes, they couldn't even keep the Christopher Cross song that was the best part about the movie in the first place. NO, they had to do some shit remake that sounded awful, which fit perfectly in with Brand's incredibly uninspired performance. Mirren was ok though.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Yeah, I thought the movie wasn't that good but it was still pretty funny.

Eddie North

Reaction score
I love movies, watch a very many of them this year. So here are some of my favorites

HP and the Deathly Hollows pt 2
Warrior
Super
Moneyball
Straw Dogs
Horrible Bosses
X-Men First Class
Red State
Jackass 3d

As for Fast Five, thought it was Boring, and to be honest Tokyo Drift is my favorite out of the series, not many people understand it, but the time line for it, it's supposed to be the last movie of the series. So the past 2 movies are supposed to be a with in the same year, they retardly effed up that timeline.

I haven't seen Drive yet but it's on my list, I also enjoyed Hobo with a Shotgun for what it was, it was meant to be not serious and grotesque which I thought was awesome.