Best Horror Villain - Haddonfield Region

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
1. Michael Myers
2. Chucky
3. Frankenstein's Monstre
4. Candyman
5. Jack Torrance
6. Sam
7. Dr Giggles
8. Critters

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
My votes.

1. Michael Myers only if they do not include the Rob Zombie ones. I like Vera and Dead alive just can't vote againt Myers.

2. Chucky- the evil puppet has my nephew scared to death of dolls. when he acts up I grab a doll and he sits down and cries.

3. Frankenstein- Have to give it to the original monster. I love the creeper but he has been on hiatus for Justin Long.

4. Candyman- just because he is one badass dude. I love how he made the chick seem crazy and they put her ass in the fire.

5. Jack- gets my nod. Red Rum anyone.

6. Sam--he is just to cute as a little guy in the outfit.

7. Dr Giggles---i hated his laugh but he reminds me of another dentist. Dr. Isaak Yankum

8. This is the hardest one for me. I love Angela, but I think she would get chopped to pieces when they form a biting ball and eat her transvestite ass. Sorry Angela going with the little Critters.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
My girlfriend who I will know refer to as the Booty Babe would like to cast her votes as well...

Micheal Myers duh
Chucky duh again
Creeper cuz she felt bad for Frankensteins Monster(I would agree with her but my hatred for Jeepers Creepers won't let me)
Candyman is a fuckin g
Billy Black Christmas scared the crap outta her
Man & Woman are fucked in head
Firefly family rules!
Critters...def

There u go the Booty Babe has weighed in...I hope we hear from Mrs Fuji on this as well

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'll get her votes as well, I'm sure she'll be happy to participate.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Michael Myers vs. Vera Cosgrove

Michael Myers is the granddaddy of them all. He's not losing this fight. He's been the definition of fear for over thirty years. Although he's been diluted and watered down over the last few years. Thanks to unnecessary retcons and reboots.

choke.jpg

Chucky vs. Ann Thomerson

I personally feel 'Happy Birthday to Me' is a very underrated slasher film. Not many have seen or give it proper praise. That said I don't believe Ann can topple the "Lake Shore Strangler" himself, Charles Lee Ray. Guy was facing the envitble dirt nap and jumped into the body of a near by doll. Now he imposes his evil will on the lives of any child he can get his hands. Truly a terrifying villain.

I actually do want to see this series rebooted because they murdered the whole point of this series with the last two films.

childs-play.jpg

Frankenstein vs. The Creeper

The old school monster movies were a little before my time and I was never really drawn to them or frightened by them. On top of that I don't believe the Frankenstein monster was truly evil. He just didn't understand this world he was created into IMO. The Creeper on the other hand was pure evil. The exact origins of this thing was never revealed (to my knowledge) but it feeds on innocence every 23 springs and that's a frightening picture.

Candyman vs. Ginger Fitzgerald

I don't know this Ginger character all that well but can she really go toe to toe with Tony Todd's Candyman? Don't worry, I'll answer that one. No. Tony Todd's delivery and timing is impeccable. He is the master of suspense. So much so he's cast of the man behind death in 'Final Destination'.

936full-candyman-screenshot-1.jpg

Jack Torrance vs. Billy

Was there ever anyone more creepy than Billy (Lenz)? Someone who decided to one day break into sorority house and starting making the most obscene phones calls in history. This man also had a fetish for watching. And I can't think of anything scarier than someone watching me when I didn't know they were there. Simply chilling. For this I give Billy the nod.

BlackChristmas.jpg

Sam vs. Man and Woman

TBH I've not seen either of these films so I can't really comment.

The Firefly Family vs. Dr. Giggles

I honest to god loathe Rob Zombie and all of his filmography.

Critters vs. Angela Baker

As much as I like the Critters, Angela Baker is a fantastic horror film villain and I find it impossible to go against her. The deciding factor? Her strength in the sequels. I mean come on, Pamela Springsteen's portrayal in Sleepaway Camp 2 is enough to give strong consideration for this character to potentially upset Myers should she make it to the next round.
So glad to hear you say this as I completely agree. TBH I was a little disappointed when I only say Felissa Rose in the video package. I thought you might have been a hater on the sequels. Because I'm a big fan of them. To me Pamela Springsteen's performance as Angela is really the sickest. She brings her character to life. It's campy but I like that... :lol:

Return to Sleepaway Camp though was lame as fuck.

[YOUTUBE]0Pjx-wZrapQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Reaction score
1. Michael Myers
Appeared in many more films than Vera and was just an evil bastard. Vera was more of just an overprotective mother.

2. Chucky
Happy Birthday to Me rules, but Chucky was an evil guy before dying and he was even more bad as a doll.

3. The Creeper
In order to be the superior villain, you have to be hated. It was kind of hard to hate the Monster because he was so misunderstood. In reality, the Monster wasn't the villain in those early Frankenstein films, but rather the townsfolk and evil doctors/controls of the monsters (When it comes to the sequels). Creeper was just a bad guy.

4. Candyman
I can't really claim any werewolf is a villain because they're a torture soul. They make Frankenstein's Monster look like the most evil bastard around.

5. Jack Torrance
If there's one thing Billy had going for him, it's that he was a crazed guy. Was he really a bad guy or did he just have a mental disease? Ignore how the hotel possessed Jack. He already had the past of hurting Danny and he doesn't even pretend to hide his loathing of his wife. Jack's a bad guy who was put in an even worse environment.

6. Man and Woman
Sam was pretty straight forward. As long as you had respect for the Halloween traditions, he'd leave you alone. He's basically a less forgiving version of Santa Claus. The Man and Woman from The People Under the Stairs were just sick human beings.

7. N/A
Dr. Giggles is the only movie from this list I haven't seen. As a result, it'd be unfair to vote in this.

8. Angela
The Critters were some fun loving hellions, but there's something about Angela that makes her oh so villainous. After the first movie, you realize Angela is just enjoying being a serial killer. This isn't just a Heathers-like killer, but rather someone who was evil. For all we know, The Critters way of life is to kill. So they're not a villain as much as they're just doing what all Critters do.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
And Mrs. Fuji weighs in with her choices.

Myers
Chucky
Creeper
Candyman
Billy
Man and Woman
Dr. Giggles
Angela

And by the way, there is still a little time left in this for those who haven't yet voted. It will be open until about 3 PM this afternoon so get those last second votes in if you haven't already! We're also in a bit of a bind as Sam is currently tied with Man and Woman while Dr. Giggles is tied with the Firefly family. Will a deciding vote be cast?

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Man and Woman really need to pull this one out...come on peoples

and Jimbo u def need to check out Dr Giggles

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Man and Woman really need to pull this one out...come on peoples

and Jimbo u def need to check out Dr Giggles

Only an hour or so left, will someone be able to break the tie?

I agree with Booty on Dr. Giggles as well Jim, you should check it out soon. I honestly can't believe you've never seen it OR The Slumber Party Massacre before.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Alright folks, voting is now officially closed in this region. We had a couple of ties and so they will both be moving on to a three way vote for the next round. The second round brackets will be posted in here tomorrow so keep an eye out for them. This thread will be closed until they are done but these are the characters that will be moving on from this region.

Michael Myers
Chucky
The Creeper
Candyman
Billy
Sam
The Firefly Family
Dr. Giggles
Man and Woman
Angela Baker

Status
Not open for further replies.