• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Horror Movie Killer Bracket

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Freddy is my man :D

TFW will be very sad if he doesn't reach the finals

1815534571-tumblr_myz82qN4v11t0demio1_500.gif

RDK

All glory to God
some bugs life bullshit that apparently juice felt the need to include because she wanted to troll i guess
i cant really complain as i didn't nominate anything myself but yeah seems like theres probably some much more appropriate items that could have been added instead

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I wouldn't have made it to 32 entries without everyone nominated this time due to the amount of top 10 lists I received anyway :draper2

Marty McFourth

some bugs life bullshit that apparently juice felt the need to include because she wanted to troll i guess

Nah, she just doesn't watch a lot of horror movies. I like having her unique picks in here because I feel like a lot of us picked Freddy, Chucky etc. I went for all the super obvious picks. Spices things up.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
i cant really complain as i didn't nominate anything myself but yeah seems like theres probably some much more appropriate items that could have been added instead
@Chris point still stands at least, these things just get smoked anyways because ppl dont tend to troll vote. would be an actual problem if this shit won but i think ppl are smart enough lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Full disclosure: The only creative liberties I took was combining Ghostface and Juice's (I don't think she cares at this point lol) entry of the Scary Movie killer into one thing as the Ghostface concept lol bc I had 33 total before doing that and it made sense to me

Marty McFourth

Full disclosure: The only creative liberties I took was combining Ghostface and Juice's (I don't think she cares at this point lol) entry of the Scary Movie killer into one thing as the Ghostface concept lol bc I had 33 total before doing that and it made sense to me

Makes sense

Scary Movie Ghostface is just as good as Scream :lol

tumblr_mdhj4jZwP21rkmcsko1_500.gif