Best Heels Of All Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I'm only 17, so I'm not going to claim to know all about stuff in the past because obviously I was not there for it, and even going back and watching it does not do it justice, so I will just list the greatest heels from MY time of watching wrestling.

The first one sticks out for me is Triple H. God, I remember straight up HATING him. I remember that epic World Title run he had and how every Monday after a PPV I would watch (I would never watch the PPVs, or read about them so I was always surprised about the results the next night) and would be thinking "I hope he's not champion" and sure enough every Raw would open up with him walking out with the world title.

JBL (2004) I wanna say. He played a great heel, and was really easy to hate. His feuds with Big Show, Cena, and Undertaker come to mind for me. Also when he dressed up in the protective gear for Tribute to the Troops.

Chris Jericho for obvious reasons.

Edge played an amazing heel from 2005-2006. His rise to stardom is still one of my favorite time frames in history. His feud with Flair I think is still highly underrated.

Mr. McMahon. He feuded against God. Can't get much more heel then that.

Those are just a few that I can think of. Honorable mentions can go to Orton, and Batista. I did enjoy Umaga as well.