Best Botches and Bloopers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Hypothetical question for you people.

Just like the title says. I have a hypothetical situation for you people, and I'm kinda curious how you'd respond to it.

So lets just say your girlfriend told you that your relationship wasn't working and that she was going home for two weeks to see where things lie, and it was suggested that you do the same thing.

Ok, so you agree, and in fact intend on reflecting upon your relationship because, you know, that's the right thing to do.

Ok, so instead, on the first weekend that she's gone, you're invited by this really, really hot girl to go away with her for the weekend.

Question #1. Do you go, or do you stay home?

Now hypothetically the person in this situation chose to go. This person also had a fucking fantastic weekend, the details of which will be left to your imaginations.

Question #2. Hypothetically of course. Is the guy who went on said weekend a total scumbag, or is it excusable.

Finally Question #3. Hypothetical guy's gf is due home next week and guy needs to figure out what the hell he's going to tell her. So hypothetically, what would you tell her?

Soulpower

Hate to say it... But that was a scumbag move on your part (your hypothetical part). As to what should be said to her... Tell her you went to visit a relative for the week and hope that she believes it.

It sucks that "he" couldn't even wait another week to see his girl. Maybe that person should think about wheter or not he wants to be with here in the long run.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Hate to say it... But that was a scumbag move on your part (your hypothetical part). As to what should be said to her... Tell her you went to visit a relative for the week and hope that she believes it.

It sucks that "he" couldn't even wait another week to see his girl. Maybe that person should think about wheter or not he wants to be with here in the long run.

So umm... the fellow in this scenario is definetly a scumbag?

There's no way out of this?

Also, lets hypothetically say that said person doesn't speak to his relatives and therefore that excuse won't fly.

Also, I think that was the point of the exercise, and of course still speaking hypothetically, I think said person may have found his answer.

Hypothetically, why am I such a dumbass?

Soulpower

^^ Hypothetically... You're not a dumbass. You're human, you had a chance to get something you wanted (a really, really hot girl) and you did what you had to do.

I really don't know what you can say. Just hope that this isn't a big enough situation where you end up without your girlfriend and without the really, really hot chick... In that case you would really be screwed.

This Guy

I think, that this is not so hypathetical. I'm guessing Monkey had a fantastic weekend with someone that wasn't his gf. I say be honest. Say "you were right this wasn't working, and as I reflected as you told me to do, I realized there are better fish in the sea"

Slash

Reaction score
I think, that this is not so hypathetical. I'm guessing Monkey had a fantastic weekend with someone that wasn't his gf. I say be honest. Say "you were right this wasn't working, and as I reflected as you told me to do, I realized there are better fish in the sea"

EXACTLY what I was thinking while reading this whole thread.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
I would have done the same thing the "guy" did. Tell her the truth and if it doesnt go well than just call that one girl from the weekend back.

But if you really care for that girlfriend .. then a little lie wouldnt hurt, what she doesnt know wont hurt her, just make sure you got your poker face ready because girls know when your hiding something.

Wrestling Station

Ok, this explains why you werent online for atleast couple of days!!
Monkeystyle you are a rattlesnake! hehe why cant you wait for your real girl friend to arrive to have fun with her?

Youre not afraid from getting a disease from an unknown "specimen" lol!

Dude, you need to control your sperms coz they are controlling you at this moment!! lol

phantomgerald

well, yeah you should just tell your girl the truth that some you got to go have fun with the really hot girl. maybe your girl will get jealous.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
monkeystyle said:
Just like the title says. I have a hypothetical situation for you people, and I'm kinda curious how you'd respond to it.

So lets just say your girlfriend told you that your relationship wasn't working and that she was going home for two weeks to see where things lie, and it was suggested that you do the same thing.

Ok, so you agree, and in fact intend on reflecting upon your relationship because, you know, that's the right thing to do.

Ok, so instead, on the first weekend that she's gone, you're invited by this really, really hot girl to go away with her for the weekend.

Question #1. Do you go, or do you stay home?

Now hypothetically the person in this situation chose to go. This person also had a fucking fantastic weekend, the details of which will be left to your imaginations.

Question #2. Hypothetically of course. Is the guy who went on said weekend a total scumbag, or is it excusable.

Finally Question #3. Hypothetical guy's gf is due home next week and guy needs to figure out what the hell he's going to tell her. So hypothetically, what would you tell her?

Wow, it's funny because I'm in a situation very similar to this. My girlfriend and I are having many problems and I believe that we will need a break very soon. Now, when I go about instituting this break, I will be sure to let hr know that noting is guaranteed. There is this chick at my work (one of the "prank" girls if you read that thread), and we both like each other. Now, I consider myself to be a very moral person and I would NEVER cheat on my gf....no matter how bad it was, BUT if we are on a break, I think it's fair game, especially if you stress that it's to try and find a better path.

Starsky

Reaction score
Like Chuck, I had a situation like this about 5 or 6 months ago. I was with my girlfriend for about 2 years upto this point and then all of a sudden things were just different and we starting having some problems. Anyway we talked about it and decided we break it off for a while. We were both very open with each other, she saw another guy, i saw a couple other girls. It made us both realise though what we had together and I'm still with her now and things have never been better.

So one thing i'd say to you is is that you'll never know what you have with this girl until you lose her. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Hypothetically of course...

newcreature

Reaction score
Hypothetically, if you tell her the only reason you hooked up with this girl is that she was really hot, you're fucked. If you tell her it was a drunk mistake, which never works, you're fucked. I honestly can't tell you what to say but don't say those things or else, hypothetically, you're fucked. And I may just be pessimistic, but no matter what you say you'll have to pray it goes your way 'cause I doubt it will, hypothetically.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I wouldn't mention anything about what happened on that weekend and mentioning another girl definitely wouldn't be the topic of conversation for me. I would let her know that I want to stay with her (I don't know your situation) and that I thought about our relationship and blah blah blah all that.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Alright so update.

She spent the last two nights at my house, and now I'm def worried.

See, at first it didn't dawn on me when she asked me away for the weekend. I thought this was to be a strictly physical thing.

Why can't anybody just love my dick?

Now, anyways, I'm startin to get paranoid that she wants more than that eventually. Which you know, if I wanted to stay in a relationship I'd stay in the one I'm in now.

Like me custom title says folks, lament for my cock. All it wants is love.

I think I give up.