Best Botches and Bloopers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

^^ha, I knew it wasn't hypothetical. so weekend fling girl won't leave? Kick her the fuck out.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^^ha, I knew it wasn't hypothetical. so weekend fling girl won't leave? Kick her the fuck out.

Yeah, I gotta do that.

Why however do I get the feeling like I'm backing myself in a corner?

Let her pay your bills! lol..

I can afford my own bills thank you. I should charge her for the sex though.

You know, considering despite the fact that she invited me away for the weekend, I still wound up paying for most of it.

Goddamnit I am such a sucker.

Anyway, gonna go do this shit tonight I think.

Apres-sex of course.

Doing otherwise would be nothing short of foolish.

This Guy

Why however do I get the feeling like I'm backing myself in a corner?

because your a guy, your messing around with another girl and you were actually cocky enough (no pun intended) to think that everything would go perfectly and no one would ever know....has 90210, Melrose Place and the OC taught you nothing? lol

I can afford my own bills thank you. I should charge her for the sex though.

You know, considering despite the fact that she invited me away for the weekend, I still wound up paying for most of it.

Goddamnit I am such a sucker.

If you charge of the sex, then your a hooker....then again.... lol

as for you being a sucker, thats because its a scientific fact that when men have sex with women they get dumber. Its just not sperm your shooting out, its brain cells. This also explains why men get lazy and sleepy after sex and why women are more alert and seem to be temporarly have well organized thought patterns.

the dark knight

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poor monkey style . i just read this thread . u shouldnt have fucked up in the 1st place . no matter how cute she is . just jerk off lol . if i were u i would've called my gf, told her am goin out or sumthin (from the beginning ) . and make up any excuse . thts only if my dick is burning .

but now u fucked up so ur choices :_
1)kick the hot chick out and pray she doesnt come back and screw ur relationship as she by know probably know ur address and everything so she can come back anyday and fuck u and ur gf .
2)leave her and kick out ur poor gf :(
3) just tell the truth to ur gf and BEG for forgiveness . if she really loves u she will run away crying for a day or 2 . but if u tried to nag with her during those 2 days she'll come back . prob is she wont trust ur dick after doing tht and she'll think that ur gonna do that anytime she leaves u .
4)pay ur hoe as much as u can so she shut up and make some good lies for ur gf . and hope that she will believe them forever and that ur relationship wont get fucked more in the future .
just pray for now .

and "this guy" = 0_0 . are u sure that shooting sperm kill brain cells ????????????????????????????????????????????????????? and lets say u killed 100 cells for example , would those cells regenerate ? no wonder my iq dropped to 137 :S

Wrestling Station

^dude, brain cells regenrate if you are still under 30, but above 30 or 33, the dead cells never get to regenrate. With age, the rate of cells to die increases. Jerking has nothing to do with ending brain cell life span. Brain cells are mainly affected by:
1- Less amount of sleep
2- Too much radiation, whether it was from direct sun, too much micro and EM-waves generated from mobiles, computers, TV, or actual radioactive isotopes used in labs or nuclear industries.

the dark knight

thnx for the info but damn!
i only sleep for 2-4 hours a day :(
and the laptop, cell phone and tv are working 24/7 in my room :(
still , no wonder my IQ dropped .

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Alright, so she didn't take it so well.

There were many threats leveled at me. Namely being telling everyone what happened. I assume by everyone she meant gf.

Then I got nasty and told her that it didnt matter because she was getting kicked to the curb too.

There was much more yelling and screaming after that, then she left.

Then I was wishing that I hadn't decided to give up drugs.

Well, one down, one to go.

Now the question here is do I go for one last round before I break up with the gf?

Actually, I know the answer to that. The answer is no. She was my friend first. I've already done enough, I can't be that big an asshole.

No matter how counter intuitive it is.

the dark knight

if u both still love each other just keep on fucking .
700th post for me .

Reaction score
yea, if you love each othe ryou don't need to break up. see how she takes it and then see what she wants to do. also, isn't ur gf pregnant?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
yea, if you love each othe ryou don't need to break up. see how she takes it and then see what she wants to do. also, isn't ur gf pregnant?

Yes. We decided on that a little while back. She's not having it. Which is more than likely what brought this whole episode on.

Also, so totally broke up yesterday.

Free at last!!

Free at last!!!

Thank God almighty I'm free at last!!!!

This Guy

Yes. We decided on that a little while back. She's not having it. Which is more than likely what brought this whole episode on.

Also, so totally broke up yesterday.

Free at last!!

Free at last!!!

Thank God almighty I'm free at last!!!!

I thought you were a satanist?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I am.

I was quoting Martin Luther King.

Y'know, due to our similar plights. :shifty:

Reaction score
lol, well that's good you decided no to have it.cuz then you would've officially been an ass hole, cheating on your pregnant gf. anyways im free too me and my gf broke up on wednesday