Bella Brook's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
i'd have to go with Eminem...he is untouchable in my opinion...no one can match his flow or his lyrical abilities...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Biggie, imo shouldn't even be consider one of the greatest of all time,Biggie was a fake he had a good childhood... nothing he speaks about in his songs is true he stole most of his "ideas" from Tupac.Bottom line is 'Pac was a true 'G' and that fat fuck was a fake

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't understand that rap mentality.

If you aren't from the hood you can't talk about it

There are alot of people who tell stories that they have no experience with, but its just that, a story.

Montana

Biggie, imo shouldn't even be consider one of the greatest of all time,Biggie was a fake he had a good childhood... nothing he speaks about in his songs is true he stole most of his "ideas" from Tupac.Bottom line is 'Pac was a true 'G' and that fat fuck was a fake

I didnt know you grew up with Biggie. If anything 2pac was the fruad,

[yt]BIYFrFPmNG8[/yt]

He sure is actin gay back then. I'd say pac is #2, but he only had a couple good tracks per album besides All eyez on me. Ready to Die, and Life after Death feature a hit on pretty much every track.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Ahh what was the point of that video??Anyone who knew anything about Tupac knew his mother was part of the Black Panthers.

And how is he acting gay?

Montana

The tank top too. Kinda looks like something a chick would wear. I didnt want to post it, but osama went out proclaiming how "street" 2pac is , and how Biggie isn't. Personally i don't care how "real" rappers are. Its just music. Its a business, and some are in it for $$ and some are in it for passion for the sound.

imported_Chase

I would definitely go with Eminem. His rhymes and his voice are awesome.

Rell

Reaction score
John Cena of coarse...but seriously nobody is better than Nas. Eminem is crazy with the flow, but Nas is sick with the wordplay, his rhymes are so complex, you really have to be an intelligent person to understand what he's talking about most of the time.

(Best Of All Time)
1.Nas
2.Big
3.Jay-Z
4.Big L
5.Bustah Rhymes (underrated)

(Best Right Now)
1.Nas (still the greatest)
2.Papoose
3.Lupe Fiasco
4.Saigon
5.Joel Ortiz

Yes I'm A Hip Hop Head...with that being said I really don't like what hip hop is nowadays, all you see and hear on the radio is talentless dudes like Ying Yang Twins and Lil Jon, and it has really killed Hip-Hop...its no longer Hip-Hop

HIP HOP IS DEAD

Rell

Reaction score
(Underrated)
1.AZ
2.Styles P
3.Jadakiss
4.Beanie Seagle
5.Joe Budden

(Overrated)-when I say overrated, I'm not saying they're not good...just overrated
1.50 Cent (also belongs on the worst list, but he was hot before he went commercial)
2.Eminem (he's great but...)
3.Tupac (yeah I said it)
4.Lil Wayne
5.The Game (not HHH)

(Worst)
1.Ying Yang Twins
2.Young Joc
3.Cam'Ron
4.Rick Ross
5.Jim Jones (If another person says ballin! I'll kill em...that goes for that MVP guy too)