Bella Brook's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Greatest Rapper?

Ok i use to listen to rap music all the time but i don't anymore because rap is dead. Now we have all these blueberries who rap about dance moves and most of them have a name that starts with young. See my point that's why it's dead. While i don't listen to current rap i enjoy the classic old days. So who do you think is the greatest rapper?

I have to say Tupac because he made rap popular world wide. To bad all these current rappers ruined it.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
IMO Tupac Shakur is,and always will be the greatest rapper ever

Defiant One

Reaction score
Eminem he is the most versatile rapper ever, and imo best rapper ever

Lil wayne i like but has yet to reach mass appeal

I agree with Nation, Im so sick of these "rappers" today who make up some dumb dance, and all of a sudden they're all on the radio getting played 1001 times a day. If your entire song is about a dance then your not a rapper. That stuff does nothing but piss me off. Thats not music.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I like all sorts of rap, I enjoy the dance songs but they are too overplayed. You need the random no talent dance song to brighten up things sometimes, but they get annoying quick. Like these songs...
Walk it out, Shoulder lean, Its goin down, Chicken noodle soup, and so on. They are fun for a few plays but that's it.

the dark knight

i hate all shapes colors and sizes of rap . but if i had to choose , MNM and mike shinoda would do fine .

Defiant One

Reaction score
People who i know that dont like rap think all rap is those dumb dances, and they all look at me like you like that stuff, and i just say its not the BS dance crap i like its the other stuff. Its just like any other music, people who dont like rock think its all the same. You just have to find your niche. My niche will never include that BS rap tellin me to dance or lean, or pop this or whatever.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't really listen to any new rap, but for my money Del tha Funkee Homosapien is my favourite.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
incidentally Del is Ice Cube's cousin.

Ice Cube is really good. I also enjoyed Ice T alot. Now I just get to watch him on Law and Order.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Ironic that Ice T plays a cop isn't it?

Nation said:
I have to say Tupac because he made rap popular world wide. To bad all these current rappers ruined it.

I have to disagree with that. Honestly I didn't even hear about Tupac all that much until after he died. So, it was basically the controversy in the news that made him as popular as he was. Now, I'm not trying to undermine his talent (he was a great writer), I just think that he didn't make rap popular.

That honor, in my opinion goes to Public Enemy. They brought it to the front with real issues in the ghetto, and they weren't there just trying to be "gangster." They were real, and The gangsta rap wave in the early 90's set a path for every poser to make an album about the exact same stuff that everyone else released.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
People who i know that dont like rap think all rap is those dumb dances, and they all look at me like you like that stuff, and i just say its not the BS dance crap i like its the other stuff. Its just like any other music, people who dont like rock think its all the same. You just have to find your niche. My niche will never include that BS rap tellin me to dance or lean, or pop this or whatever.

Pop lock and drop it
[yt]YniDowiAHGE[/yt]

Montana

Hmmm it all depends for me but i agree hip hop is on the downslide.

All time fav: Biggie

Favorite fav albums/artist: 8ball MJG, TI, Game

Rappers overall (with ok albums) Slim Thug, Young Buck, Fat Joe, a few more i cant think of right now

favorite song now, Redman- put it down.

[yt]Ya9B9twkNNM[/yt]