Beer's BTB Section Super Draft Competition Trading!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

I am sorry Hurricane Helms is with Beer, I traded him for someone else. I beleive it was Shad.

The trades are in the first post and are always updated by Beer.

The Rated R CMStar

Beer hasn't updated my trades.

Petey Williams for Jack Swagger

Erick Stevens for Robert Roode

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Alright, I'm getting desperate really. Who wants John Cena?

For a main eventer of course.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
No, Japanese guys please.

Beer, that offer sounds very tempting. I'll see. Magnus want to offer an american main eventer? lolz. The only way I will take someone that isn't a main eventer is if you offer to give me two good mid carders, and in return I'll give John Cena, and a japanese guy of you're choosing.

Beer, how about JBL for Jarrett?

Reaction score
Well, i only offered Mutoh cause I don't remember much about him and he is old. Um, I can't really think of anything else that would work, but I just thought I'd throw the offer out there.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Magnus, CM Punk for John Cena?

Can give you that money storyline consisting of Undertaker, and "The Doctor of Thug-a-nomics".

Evil Austin

Marafuji Naomichi for John Cena? even though you said American main eventers just putting it out there if you like the guy and know him.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Nah Ninja. I have no clue about any Japanese wrestlers. Except Funaki, and Tajiri :eek:.

CMS, not interested. Although another factor might convince me. A mid carder maybe?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Marafuji Naomichi for John Cena? even though you said American main eventers just putting it out there if you like the guy and know him.

In English we say their surname second.

I guess that's your knowledge of Japanese wrestling in a nutshell though.