Beer's BTB Section Super Draft Competition Trading!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Kenny Omega is fucking awesome. Not that I'd favour whoever has him. :shifty:

Montana

Montanna, GO Shiozaki for Ted Dibiase?

no thanks, I might be interested in Go though. I have see what i can come up with first. I guess the best i could part with is Hernandez/Jack Swagger, but i'd have to see how Go would fit storyline wise. I dont have anything planned for Snitsky, Xavier, Jesse, Jigsaw if you have any interest in those guys.

The Rated R CMStar

BTW, dunno if you know this but there are some wrestlers that are on the roster of two people. (Jack Swagger)

Evil Austin

Hey guys would anyone like Rey Bucanero, I would have no use for him. Pretty much would take any lower mid carder that would be worth him.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Alright, then what Monty who on my roster would you be interested in for Ted Dibiase?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Okay Comic Matt Hardy for KENTA! Now I think my roster is going to be okay, I might post some brief infos of my fed and rosters later or tomorrow.

Evil Austin

Hey Levy you like to use Stevie Richards? would you like him for someone?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
No thanks, but I am interested with Hurricane Helms, wanna trade it for Finlay? lol....