• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer's BTB Section Super Draft Competition Sign-Up Thread!

The Ripper

Rose stop arguing there was no room so get over it, you dont see me complaining.

If u get three drop outs i am up for doing this still.

rosewt01

Really I'm not bothered if you kick me out i just ant at least XHF to be put 1st, ok you don't want me in but you haven't covered up for your mistake you have no reason against XHF.

Beer

Because I could not find that many wrestlers, without going ridiculous. Just leave.

XBA, when you get on, consider infracting us both for spam, AND, delete all the posts.I don't want them cluttering up the thread.

rosewt01

How is it spamming, maybe flaming not spamming, spamming is saying something off topic and this isn't off topic.

Beer

Due to reasons he cannot say, Toddy has pulled out of the tournament. However, Brandon also known as seX-Power will be taking his place.

seX-Power

Can I give my spot to Montana or whoever was second in line.

When I was saying I wanted in I actually meant as a judge and not as an actual contestant, as I didn't really want to participate, and wanted to judge.

So the next person in line can have my spot, and if you are willing to make me a second judge Beer, then I will happily take that position.

Beer

You could have made that a tad more clear Brandon :smh

So, we have three judges, Brandon, Para and James.

Taking over Toddy's place is Montana.

seX-Power

Thanks though, but don't blame me for being unclear, I'm Hungarian after all. So coolies I am now a judge.