• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

BTB Section Super Draft~!

Hello one and all to the BTB Section Super Draft Competition! Thanks for entering. This idea has been liked by many, so I am going to go ahead and post the sign-up thread. Let's go ahead and throw down some ground rules.

The way it works~!

I will list a whole 200 wrestlers from Indy promotions and Mainstream promotions like WWE and TNA. 50 Main Eventers, 100 Mid-Carders and 50 Lower Card Wrestlers. Each contestant, 10 in all, will get 20 wrestler, 5 Main Eventers, 10 Mid-Carders and 5 Lower Card Wrestlers. They will then be given 10 days to trade the wrestlers that are not in each other's plans, with one another. Next they will be given a task. A task to produce a card and a backstory for each match in the Royal Rumble and No Way Out. The five best will go through the next round and be given the chance to produce a card, and state the winners of the weeks leading up to the Wrestlemania on there show.

Finally, the two best booker will be allowed to book a card for the big one, Wrestlemania, and give a backstory for each match.The best booker will win, and receive rep points from every one, who participated in the tournament. Be respectful, rep the winner.

You must use every wrestler you are given.
You must follow on form you're previous events.

Note: There is not Match Writing involved.

Contestants~!

Ninja*Star
Beer
MonkeyStyle (Holy Shit, I know!)
CMS
Toddy
Diesel
ComicGeeKelly
Magnus
Leviathan

Evil Austin

I sign up.

By the way I just have to ask.-- If you are signing up who is judging the shows / ppv's and etc. and who decided who goes onto the next round? Just curious will there be one on one threads like match and or promo tournaments where everyone else judges and votes or is it one whole blob thread where 20 people post their weekly show.

Beer

No, there will be one decision maker. I am hoping to make that James/BKB.

The Rated R CMStar

I am in, as long as I dont have to write the matches

Beer

There is no Match Writing, which should be stated in the Main Post.
I will edit it in.
CMS, could you sticky this?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'm in. (hehe thats what she said)

No, but seriously. Are we going to recap week by week, or just post a backstory all together?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Another question, how are we going to book a Royal Rumble with twenty superstars? Isn't a Royal Rumble match uh lets see thirty superstars?

Evil Austin

But how is that going to be a Royal Rumble?

Why don't we just for one night add a few lower card names to our 'Roster' for one night. And they enter the rumble. The guy we want to win wins and they just are there to fill up the Rumble for one match and then since they are not in the rumble they are un heard off again.