• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beat Crayo at Fifa and win practically anything.

Crayo

The Boss
Jonathan said:
£80 for 100k coins on the 'bay.

Wtf, rip off. 100k coins are sold at £10 roughly. Don't use ebay lmao.

leojay said:
So what happens if you suddenly quit the match? Do I win the bet?

hue

Well I wouldn't quit, but if the connection timed out or something then it's a draw.

Rysenberg

Legend
Crayo said:
Lol yeah, stuff like chemistry and morale increase or decrease player stats etc aswell, it's so much different. Fast and arcadey is how I describe it.

And yeah if you learn how to trade on the UT market you could probably make around £500 a month on selling coins online. I've given up on UT though, head to head is what I'm going to go hardcore into this year as I'm actually thinking about entering $ tournaments like Virgin. Playing for money is a whole different ball game though, pun intended.

Yeah, the chemistry shit is exactly why I don't bother playing FUT. What the hell is the point in building a team to be exactly like one I could play online with anyway? Seems silly to me.

Yeah this is what I'm hoping to do one day. I'm using the next few Fifas to experiment more online and learn what's the best style for me, probably affecting my record somewhat, however I could become a lot better for it in the future and be able to play for money. I might check YT for help in defending and skills.

Jonathan

Champion
R'Albin said:
Yeah, the chemistry shit is exactly why I don't bother playing FUT. What the hell is the point in building a team to be exactly like one I could play online with anyway? Seems silly to me.

Yeah this is what I'm hoping to do one day. I'm using the next few Fifas to experiment more online and learn what's the best style for me, probably affecting my record somewhat, however I could become a lot better for it in the future and be able to play for money. I might check YT for help in defending and skills.

You can have 100 chemistry with players from other leagues/nationalities, as long as formation and position are correct. Obviously majority of the team has to be same league/country, but I wouldn't say it's exactly the same as squad games.

Rysenberg

Legend
Jonathan said:
You can have 100 chemistry with players from other leagues/nationalities, as long as formation and position are correct. Obviously majority of the team has to be same league/country, but I wouldn't say it's exactly the same as squad games.

It should be more about how you balance out people's attributes against each other than if they play in the same league/formation/whatever. That way you actually have to be able to understand how to create a team and balance it out well together, instead of just being some sad talentless noob.