Beat Crayo at Fifa and win practically anything.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Good idea. Not boasting. I played nearly 2k games on Fifa 12, if I wasn't relatively good it'd be a crime.

Pic?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jonathan said:

Not sure how I can pic. I can pic my ultimate team record of like ~1,200-5-40 or something, the rest were head to head, games against friends etc. 2,000 is a rough figure but it's definitely there or thereabouts. Just ask Xanth how much I play Fifa lmao.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Also, confused at how Crayo manages to play 2000 games of Fifa in a year, own Internet forums and yet still get lots of minge... it's not fair :sad:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Love how two of those involve me being incredibly nerdy, not nice.

Part time job helps though. But yeah anyway, how do I make the club thing on Fifa 13? Not done it before. I'd love to have a four-way season or whatever.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Part time job helps though. But yeah anyway, how do I make the club thing on Fifa 13? Not done it before. I'd love to have a four-way season or whatever.

Sure the being a clunge magnet part outweighs the nerdiness?

And I have no idea, though when I get a second of spare time (fucking 5th year -_-) I'll have a bash if you want. PLayed it one with my mates before and it's usually fucking hilarious.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not sure how I can pic. I can pic my ultimate team record of like ~1,200-5-40 or something, the rest were head to head, games against friends etc. 2,000 is a rough figure but it's definitely there or thereabouts. Just ask Xanth how much I play Fifa lmao.
Load FIFA 12, main screen 'record'

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:

You mean you're not a nerd. :shock:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
Sure the being a clunge magnet part outweighs the nerdiness?

And I have no idea, though when I get a second of spare time (fucking 5th year -_-) I'll have a bash if you want. PLayed it one with my mates before and it's usually fucking hilarious.

Lol I ain't a clunge magnet, though I love the Jay mention :dawg:

Do you own your friends when you play?

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lol I ain't a clunge magnet, though I love the Jay mention :dawg:

Do you own your friends when you play?

Teehee.

Yeah usually when I play mates I tend to beat them. Whenever we had Fifa tournies at folk's houses and stuff I usually won fairly easily against most folks. Though since the death of my mic I've not played any of my mates online, but I'd be fairly confident as they're just FUT noobs and would probably struggle away from their shitty paid for teams.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Haha do they pay for coins? I could probably make quite a bit of money if I sold UT coins. UT is fucking addicting but it ruins your game as the engine is completely different. Long shots from the half way line with Gerrard will go in with UT, but head to head it's like :haha:.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Haha do they pay for coins? I could probably make quite a bit of money if I sold UT coins. UT is fucking addicting but it ruins your game as the engine is completely different. Long shots from the half way line with Gerrard will go in with UT, but head to head it's like :haha:.

Really? Never even knew that - I'd probably pump them in that case lol.

Oh and yeah I know guys that pay £70 on their teams and shit like that. It's actually insane.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol yeah, stuff like chemistry and morale increase or decrease player stats etc aswell, it's so much different. Fast and arcadey is how I describe it.

And yeah if you learn how to trade on the UT market you could probably make around £500 a month on selling coins online. I've given up on UT though, head to head is what I'm going to go hardcore into this year as I'm actually thinking about entering $ tournaments like Virgin. Playing for money is a whole different ball game though, pun intended.