Bayley's new stable

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayley

YOUR ROLE MODEL!
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
either that or they waiting on Sasha lol
In which makes no sense because Bayley is better than Sasha and is more deserving of winning the title

But besides that, Sasha returning to challenge Bayley for the title (in which of course Bayley retains over Sasha) thats bigger than anything with Bianca.

Bayley

YOUR ROLE MODEL!
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
yeah Bailey will win imo anyways, just not at a c ppv like extreme rules. makes a lot more sense at Survivor Series when Damage control can also get a big team win of some sort.

Wow that is way too long to wait! Especially when the stupid Royal Rumble is next with rumors of stupid Charlotte returning! Just give Bayley run ealier so she can have it done before that garbage comes back to ruin it.

I do agree with idea of Damage CTRL all winning their belts on the same night though, they should of just did that on that RAW when Dakota and Io won the tag belts and there was a open challenge for Bayley to answer and win it. Bayley's title run should be happening rn if WWE had it right.

Bayley

YOUR ROLE MODEL!
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
on topic: I actually think Bayley is booked great and I actually think the opposite: its Iyo adn Dakota who are booked weak, not Bailey. I'm not a huge fan ever of champions getting pinned by the singles champ, gives me big Sasha Naomi vibes in a bad way. Not the end of the world but I'm already feeling that from afar those tag titles are still treated as a vehicle to bump the singles champ
Bayley is booked fine but just should be carrying the RAW womens championship along with Dakota and Io carrying the tag belts, Damage CTRL doesnt look right without Bayley carrying the RAW women's championship in the center.

Bayley

YOUR ROLE MODEL!
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
:pogba Vince was booking when she beat Bayley… yeah it was Vince. What do you even mean? :lmao

Well with what me and Charlie was talking about, it was back in the feud they had last year. So wouldn’t have been hot shotting.

Welp, there you go. It wouldnt have been hotshotting and Bayley is due for her title win ASAP! They should of already got it done because it would of elevated Damage CTRL better as a faction.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I feel like we can close this at any time

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Bayley will only get that title when she starts playing ball and showing dat ass.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Bayley's ass is carrying the women's division! She totally should be the RAW women's champion!
We need to see that ass in shorts first.....no tickee no laundry.

• Love
Reactions: Bayley

Bayley

YOUR ROLE MODEL!
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
We need to see that ass in shorts first.....no tickee no laundry.

Bayley's legs are a huge draw!
20221018_121134.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.