Batista's Reason for Leaving WWE Has To Do with the Current Product

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Update on Batista
As noted before, former WWE Superstar Batista was at last night's Strikeforce MMA show in Los Angeles.

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer asked Batista why he left WWE. Batista said he was sick and tired of WWE's direction and had to get out. He said that it wasn't the kind of wrestling he grew up watching and wasn't the product that he had always enjoyed.

Batista didn't rule out a return to WWE but did not seem in a hurry to work with the company again. Batista, who has lost some weight since leaving WWE, said he was out in Los Angeles looking for work. He was seen talking with Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker but The Animal entering the MMA world to fight seems highly unlikely.

SOURCE: LOP

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
What a smart guy.

noumenon

Reaction score
Regardless of the downhill quality of the product his last run was definitely his most entertaining run ever.

nation

Reaction score
One of the biggest reasons why wrestling sucks now. Shit, I miss seeing the epicness that is heeltista.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I wouldn't think every professional wrestler is suited for that sort of environment anyways.

Reaction score
Well I can agree with him. Having to job 3 times straight in a row to John "No Sell" Cena would probably inspire me to quit as well

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I forgot he was too. Tbh, I just now remembered HBK is gone as well.

Well I can agree with him. Having to job 3 times straight in a row to John "No Sell" Cena would probably inspire me to quit as well

Pfft, Cena didn't even sell the beat down the NXT guys gave him. He get shot 9 times before a ppv and still manage to over come the odds, do the vintage Cena and hit the FU for the win.

Reaction score
I forgot he was too. Tbh, I just now remembered HBK is gone as well.

Pfft, Cena didn't even sell the beat down the NXT guys gave him. He get shot 9 times before a ppv and still manage to over come the odds, do the vintage Cena and hit the FU for the win.

:lmmmao:

...god...

Reaction score
Omg, no wonder he was purposely sucking since the Evolution deal! I'm sorry for doubting you Batista. I would probably feel the same way as him, though.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^This.

Suprises me how much so many of ya'll were on his nuts after the heel turn... He was still the same one-dimensional, s★★★★★★ing bafoon during promo's demanding 'his' rematch.

Batista vs HHH, Taker & Cena all make the grade... The rest hasn't been worth shit.

Admin: Sort the Nope censoring out... My use of the word S-N-I-G-G-E-R-I-N-G is beeing blocked.

Kizza

Reaction score
Batista is shit. He has been shit since Evolution finished and he became, as Airfixx said, one dimensional and the same. As a face, he was the strong man who did good. As a heel, he was the monster. And it was the same crap for about 5 years.