Batista's Reason for Leaving WWE Has To Do with the Current Product

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
His heel turn was the most refreshing thing WWE has seen in a long time. I think it's stupid to compare his heelish evolution days (when he was only a year or two in the biz) to the recent one.

Airfixx

Reaction score
His heel turn was the most refreshing thing WWE has seen in a long time.

Please explain how.... Batista is a one trick pony... It was like having the same guy about only wearing a frown and doing a bit more growling. Granted the program against Cena was niiiiice, but replace Batista with say Brock (who may have been battling it out with Cena over much the same stuff had he stayed) and THEN re-rate the last months of 'The Animal'.

Ya'll are marking for little more than heel-dom.

I think it's stupid to compare his heelish evolution days (when he was only a year or two in the biz) to the recent one.

No-one did.

...But if anything that would be an even more favourable verdict on his performances considering his relative rookie status at the time he was part of Evo'.

...Or you can rationally conclude that once the Flair/HHH rub wore off there was nothing left.

Truth of it is without the likes of HHH, Taker, Cena or someone of such calibre to prop him up, he sucks.