Batista still no.1 contender?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

What the fuck are you talking about? I agree somewhat that hardy hasn't proved himself as a main eventer yet.. but khali has? What the hell are you thinking. Putting the belt on Khali was one of the worst moves in history. There is absolutely no good that can come out of it at all? How do you defend that crap.

For batista still being the number 1 contender...yea because its khali. Khali and Batista at summerslam is probably going to be the worst match on the card. Even with that said since the fucking retarts writing for the wwe made khali champ it has to be khali vs batista because it makes the most sense. They were going to have a match at the Bash anyway so now batista just claims that he never got the one on one match and this time its for the title.

^^^
To king ash above me...
What the fuck is wrong with you? You want to see khali vs mark henry... what is that like taking the two least talented wrestlers in all of wrestling today and putting them in a match for one of the biggest titles in the industry
? Yea GREAT IDEA! Would love to see that!

There must be something wrong with me also because I would enjoy a Mark Henry vs Khali match as well. I am a firm beleiver that Khlai has a future as a face. Did you see him smiling and dancing at the Punjabi Victory Celebration? The crowd was loving it. Khali is already one of the most over superstars due to his enormous size and physical prowess and he is capable of putting on entertaining matches. Plus, Khali is already a proven draw. Did you see the Judgement day buy rate numbers for the Cena/Khali Main event?

Mark Henry was one of the most over heels when he got hurt last year. Contrary to popular beleif, the guy is solid in the ring and he can work the mic like a pro. He has a great gimmick as the silverback and would be the perfect opponent for a face Khali. You have the giant from the jungles of India vs the King of the Jungle. Its gold I tell you. Better than any main event with Batista in it.

By the way, I am now officially a Khali Mark.

the dark knight

3lions where are you?

Eugene vs Triple H was worse.
no it wasnt
Give me 1 reason why Kane deserves a title shot... & don't give me that loyalty crap because people like Val Venis & Hardcore Holly have been loyal aswell & where are they...!

You have 2 realise that WWE are doing the right thing in using Batista!

Please read my earlier post 2 get it in 2 ur head!

the 1 reason = kane is simply better than all the active superstars on smackdown today (except for flair but he's old now).

if batista won the title, i'd stop watching smackdown.

As gay as this may be... what u gyna do aout it... let's look at the facts!

Batista's the most over guy on SmackDown ATM so why not have him go for the title, they actually have a decent story about him where he keeps on getting screwed for the title...

Finlay's a Heel, so A Finlay - Khali feud isn't going to work.

Ric Flair as every1 knows is past his prime by a stretch, he's over but can u actually see him feuding with Khali... NO!

MVP... also a Heel & it's too early for him 2 be challenging for the title.

Kane has been jobbing all year so why would you put him in a world title feud. The credibility has gone & along with the fact that he lost cleanly to Khali @ the bash means he shouldn't now be feuding with him.

IMO Smackdown have done a great job of utilising the talent they have which is very minimal after the injury of edge. They should have Batista feud with Khali & win the title back, then Batista's going to continue the feud with Mark Henry, after that there's lots of diffrent directions you can go. You could give the title to Henry & have him then lose it to Taker when he comes back wich would set up Taker Vs Edge @ Mania. Or you could just keep the title on Batista untill both Taker & Edge come back & make it a triple threat.

so thats your great post? this is the effect of cena's title reign. jobbing became a disgrace now. guess what people? RIC FLAIR JOBS FOR ANYONE! he's still the best ever (after the rock). batista has no talent what so ever! i dont want him on TV. and if you wanna talk about kane losing to khali, talk about KANE OWNING BATISTA BACK WHEN THEY WERE ON RAW!!!!!!!! the wwe are fucking kane up, letting batista kick out of the chokeslam was the worst thing ever! however, kane is still the best on smackdown. just let him snap and get back the monster that never lost fairly to anyone before...

if i had to choose between batista and hornswoggle, i'd choose hornswoggle.

I think rey will get shots at the title but only when edge returns.
rey shouldnt be anywhere near the main event ever in his life.

Kane is atm, the best wrestler capable of ME'ing and putting on a decent match with Khali (Batista can but I prefer Kane. Hardy and Flair would be pretty much destroyed by Khali in the match). Kane would never get a title run if Taker and Edge weren't injured so he might as well get the title now. it would be good for both parties, Kane and Smackdown.
batista cant put a good match against khali

KENNEDY412

Reaction score
^ nobody can put on a great match against khali.. Kane vs Khali at mania? SUCKED!

Beer Money Army

There must be something wrong with me also because I would enjoy a Mark Henry vs Khali match as well. I am a firm beleiver that Khlai has a future as a face. Did you see him smiling and dancing at the Punjabi Victory Celebration? The crowd was loving it. Khali is already one of the most over superstars due to his enormous size and physical prowess and he is capable of putting on entertaining matches. Plus, Khali is already a proven draw. Did you see the Judgement day buy rate numbers for the Cena/Khali Main event?

Mark Henry was one of the most over heels when he got hurt last year. Contrary to popular beleif, the guy is solid in the ring and he can work the mic like a pro. He has a great gimmick as the silverback and would be the perfect opponent for a face Khali. You have the giant from the jungles of India vs the King of the Jungle. Its gold I tell you. Better than any main event with Batista in it.

By the way, I am now officially a Khali Mark.

So you are saying People bought the PPV cause of Cena/Khali.. hell that was the last match on the PPV i care about . That and Mcmahons, umaga/lashley.

it only got 5000 more than last year and Last year was an Smackdown only PPV

Plus J'day had
Flair Vs Carlito
Punk vs Burke
Orton vs HBK _ turned out to be the 2nd shittest match on the card.
Hardyz Vs cade/Murdoch
Edge Vs Batista (I'm proping edge)
MVP Vs Benoit 2 out of 3 Falls...

But Khali Vs Henry.. Damn that would suck why don't you just add Batista and cena in that to make an 4 way and you would have an 4 way borefest.

I would paid to see an CM Punk Vs MVP over and Khali Vs Henry on any given day of the year.....

i think j'day 2007 tied with 2005 in which is that much different to 2006.

J'day 2000 Buyrates are the best with 2002 2nd and 1998 3rd.

2004 is the worst.....

reaction

Reaction score
batista sucked ever since he left evolution Kane should win the gold or Masters should get a push towards the gold

GShton

Reaction score
The only ones I can see possibly winning the title from Khali are Mark henry, Kane (and we know that's never going to happen), and Batista. Batista is the logical choice even though he sucks, but he's the most over face on Smackdown somehow. I'd like to see Henry or Kane do it, preferably Kane but I don't see them getting anymore shots until the belt is off Khali.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Why not Hardy?

Oh yeah, I forgot, tag wrestlers are only good at being tag wrestlers (see Bre Hart, Shawn Michaels, JBL, Edge and Christian).

Oh yeah and they only win the secondary title in the WWE (see Intercontinental and US title holders, no Hardy, well no Matt Hardy).

vickymania

Reaction score
why not give Mark Henry His Due?? everybody missed out on khali vs henry for some moments on the battle royel for the title,as he got tossed out by others,but it was lookin intense..i mean,this guy has been there for years now..am not sure though,but i think last time he got the shot for the title with Kurt Angle..he should get atleast one shot

Reaction score
I rather watch Santino Marrella vs. Eugene that Khali and Henry. Both of these superstars are boring as hell to watch and extremely lazy. Also what has Mark Henry done to get an opportunity at the WHC? I know!! I know, he beat a bunch of no namers.

Kane should get the title shot but first the WWE need to realize how important this guy was and now he is almost nothing. Some people say the Kane/Undertaker was one of the best feuds in WWE history. Look at Kane now, the WWE have messed him up and he is basically just used for others making a name for themselves. Perfect example is Kane and MVP feud.

straight_edge76

hasn't Matt Hardy actually held Singles titles; CW Championship, Euro and HC Titles? SUre its not secondary but still a singles title

vickymania

Reaction score
giving guys like HArdy and MAsters is Ok,but can they last a match with Khali?? i mean,you dont need superstars to fight khali,you need near monsters and only Kane And Henry fits the bill,if not the "Taker,when he returns..

vickymania

Reaction score
man,still batista,,give this guy a break..he's been fightin and losin for months now..i do agree that making Kane the champ will be good..but i will love to see khali taking on henry and throw rey in the mix when he returns..that will be true value of money..two giants and the little guy.. lolzzz

Reaction score
the suggestion for Batista to be no. 1 contender or even WH Champ is a thought to make me sick. The same with Khali. If some wrestling sites, wrestling magazines, AND even wwe.com are talking about a curse on the WHC....the good wwe marketing idea would have been to give it to Matt Hardy....as his gimmick is matt "will not die". That would have been a change and pleasant look for Smackdown and push a new guy. Batista in any important aspect is jsut crap...hopefully he will get hurt again or busted for roids...HA!