Batista still no.1 contender?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
anyways,WWE should contest another triple threat for summerslam with Kane,Khali And Batista..Matt should be next in the line to challenge whoever the champ is..let masters fight MVP..

Choose Slack

Reaction score
anyways,WWE should contest another triple threat for summerslam with Kane,Khali And Batista..Matt should be next in the line to challenge whoever the champ is..let masters fight MVP..

Bleh. Masters shouldn't have a job right now. I've given the guy a chance also, but the only match I liked that he was in was against HBK (and guess who carried it?!?)

I don't see Matt in the World Title scene right now, even though I think he deserves to be personally. I see him winning the belt at Summer Slam, and then possibly a rematch or two until he drops the title to someone, possibly Palumbo. Then maybe he'll get into the title scene.

vickymania

Reaction score
Provided
khali loses at summerslam with whoever he's pitted against..the giant's reign has just begun..

TheChamp

Reaction score
I'm with you, Judge Dredd. I think that somebody else should be getting a title shot by now. Why not give Kane or Flair a shot instead of Batista? I'm sick of him getting every single title shot, and losing every time. He's never going to win it back anyway, so just stop giving him the title shots.

straight_edge76

I actually want Kane to get a WHC run, but doubt it will happen with Batista most likely being the one to beat Khali, then Batista will feud with Undertaker most likely after Taker Feuds with Henry and Edge/Kane feud.

The rest of the year it will be like this IMO..

Batista/Khali WHC- Batista wins
Kane/Returning Edge
Taker/Henry- Henry gets "Buried"
MVP/Hardy- Hardy wins US Strap

Taker/Kane WHC- Taker wins
Hardy/Master or Palumbo- drops the belt to either then gets a slow main event push with a feud with Edge?
Batista/Khali