• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Batista still no.1 contender?

Switchy

Kane is atm, the best wrestler capable of ME'ing and putting on a decent match with Khali (Batista can but I prefer Kane. Hardy and Flair would be pretty much destroyed by Khali in the match). Kane would never get a title run if Taker and Edge weren't injured so he might as well get the title now. it would be good for both parties, Kane and Smackdown.

LKP

I agree, although kane does need a singles title and quick. Maybe swap cm upnk for kane on ecw to smackdown?

Give Kane the mask and make him start winning some matches! Kane isn’t a monster anymore. I remembered when Kane kicked out of two tombstones and had that great monster look that I loved. Turn him heel as well.

Fatal 55

People here don't know shit...

MVP
Masters
Finlay
Hardy
Kane

All these cannot put on a better feud with Khali than Batista...

Yer i know it sucks but face it... it's facts!

Either way whoever get's chosen to feud with Ur all going to still moan saying that there doing it "ALL Wrong"... Live with it people. SmackDown's fine aswell so stop bitching about that aswell!

tnafan454

ya i agree batista is shit as champ but the only reason he gets the title shot is because nobody else can fued with khali. kane does deserve a title but now isn't the time probly after they give batista the title back then kane gets into the title hunt.in fact the only reason it can't be khali/kane is remember there last rivalry how bad that sucked you really think it will get better with a title involved

straight_edge76

basically here is how it works; Batista is the Number 1 face on SD since Taker's injury and Kane isn't really a credbile champion considering he has jobbed the last 2 or 3 years. Plus Matt Hardy, the only other Over face on the roster isn't ready to Main Event, I think this time next year we will be on the verge of ME'ing though. SD;s main event scene sucks since Lashley, Booker and Kennedy all moved to RAW.

But their Mid-Card scene whoops RAW's ass with MVP, Hardy, Finley, Flair, Dykstra.

The Leviathan

yeah ur right, we just better wait for Hardy, MVP (and err Palumbo??? lol... ) to reach the main event status, and Smackdown will be back in shape

Wrestling Station

Batista is the only real main eventer in SD! these days. Masters, Finlay and Matt Hardy should ONLY feud for the US Title. They are not ME material imo.

MVP should feud with those 3 i stated above and keep them as upper midcarders for couple of years then give MVP feuds of higher caliber when Taker comes back. (Face vs Heel) as that time Batista will be an upper midcarder in two years time imo.

Anyway, i think Henry will get into the title scene soon to make it a triple threat match some day soon. But maybe Khali will just keep on holding the title till Taker comes back to take it from him.

King_Ash

Fuck give Mark Henry a shot... hes been with the WWE for close to 10 years and hasn't had a title reign. Plus I would absolutly love Khali Vs. Henry for the belt.

KENNEDY412

.Matt Hardy... as much as u haters of Khali love to hype up Hardy & say he should've won the belt... GET A GRIP! Hardy is great no doubt about it but giving him the title at this time is ludicrous because he hasn't proved himself as a main eventer yet.

What the fuck are you talking about? I agree somewhat that hardy hasn't proved himself as a main eventer yet.. but khali has? What the hell are you thinking. Putting the belt on Khali was one of the worst moves in history. There is absolutely no good that can come out of it at all? How do you defend that crap.

For batista still being the number 1 contender...yea because its khali. Khali and Batista at summerslam is probably going to be the worst match on the card. Even with that said since the fucking retarts writing for the wwe made khali champ it has to be khali vs batista because it makes the most sense. They were going to have a match at the Bash anyway so now batista just claims that he never got the one on one match and this time its for the title.

^^^
To king ash above me...
What the fuck is wrong with you? You want to see khali vs mark henry... what is that like taking the two least talented wrestlers in all of wrestling today and putting them in a match for one of the biggest titles in the industry
? Yea GREAT IDEA! Would love to see that!