• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bans

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Do you ever really fully comprehend what's going on? =/

I'm just saying...with you being mod and people being banned and let back in I have a feeling your doing it...Cause I mean thats strange for people to get banned and let back in...you know..

MikeRaw

To Axis:

^Except for the fact that when I make mistakes, they are typing mistakes... I know how to spell them, but type them too fast. The one he did was just incorrect altogether. And normally I would never point it out, except now to see if you would say anything about somebody else making a mistake.
Fuck yourself.

Quintastic One

That's it, i don't know why but this thread has somehow through the grace of God brought back my desire from last night to eat Popeyes. I'm not taking it anymore, i gotta get me some Chicken N Biscuits damnit!

Italian Outsider

To Axis:

^Except for the fact that when I make mistakes, they are typing mistakes... I know how to spell them, but type them too fast. The one he did was just incorrect altogether. And normally I would never point it out, except now to see if you would say anything about somebody else making a mistake.Fuck yourself.
he won't. cuz i don't pretend to speak a perfect english. one of the reason i joined an english forum over an italian one was to improve.i am allowed to make mistakes..

MikeRaw

Axis is a cunt :laugh:
And the funny thing is, he can't do anything about it.

MikeRaw

he won't. cuz i don't pretend to speak a perfect english. one of the reason i joined an english forum over an italian one was to improve.i am allowed to make mistakes..

Oh, I know. When I pointed it out it wasn't anything to do with you. It was to prove to axis that tons of other people on here, almost everyone, will make mistakes on here.
And I figured you spoke english as a first language, so you just fucked up, but whatever.

LadyHotrod

ugly%20pic.jpg