bans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
why did like 4 ppl get banned in a day

did MS go on a power trip or somethin

and when did Axis become Mod

IM SO F*CKIN CONFUSED

LadyHotrod

I requested a coloured VIP name and I didn't get it.

I H8 U ALL.

edgehead09

Reaction score
did u do it right.....monk is pretty good at gettin VIP ppl in

heck i am a VIP

Wrestling Station

I requested a coloured VIP name and I didn't get it.

I H8 U ALL.
You just have to go to your usercp, group memberships, then select the VIP member as what you want yourself to be shown or identified as.

From that, you will have the color you are asking for.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Soooo, any answers as to why people are getting banned left and right? And why the Hell In A Thread was turned into Axis' Bar Room? At first glance i'm gonna guess that Axis was given Mod status and went on a power trip, because as far as i could tell Kenfan was pretty popular on here. But i could be wrong. Answers please?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Quintastic, all you need to remember is that this is the Twilight Zone and nothing makes sense.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well that makes me feel better now. But i don't appreciate having to walk around egg shells not to piss off an admin or mod when anyone who holds that status should be impartial in their decisions but i guess i'm just staying away from Axis' Bar Room then.