Backstage Reaction to Nash's Segment with CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
YOU Pick a MALE WWE STAR To Share A Prison Cell With, And Plead to me For Parole

Well, you watch the shows. I don't need to remind you of that what broad choice of men I can share the intimate company of. I'm not in this. Go for it boys

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Thats kind of a gay question if you ask me. And a gay topic, your asking people to choose who they want to have male on male sex with? ah naw hell naw!

Trav40

Reaction score
What the fuck is your problem. Are you some kind of idiot, we all know you are making threads because you want more points. Just quit making threads and stirring up stuff. Do you not have anything better to do? Why would you wnat men to say who they would have sex with....and it was a man? Man this is just plain gay....I'm just speaking out what everyone is thinking. And you screwed up on the title. You always talk about how smart you are and you go out of your way to try to impress people so they think you are special. Hey, I'm gonna be honest, I am an eight grader. I don't have the best grades in the school, but they are good. Unlike your grades. It doesn't matter what you do in college. This is wrestling, not college. You don't have to act popular here. You don't have to talk about how smart you are. Just be yourself...and if you are a dick in real life......:schmoll: then just don't try to be a dick here. You may not think that you are being a dick, but ask the members of the forum. They will tell you they think you are a dick. Then, if you still don't believe it, just go to "LogicalWMD, I'm Calling You Out Son.." and then you can see what the people of the forum really have to say about that. We all think you are an asshole. I'm not trying to be one, but I am trying to make a point. I am not mad...just annoyed by your little punk ass. Your parents should have beat your ass when you were little (or are you my age?) They should have taken a belt and taken across your ass and made you cry like a little girl. Could you PLEASE QUIT POSTING CRAP OUT OF LATIN AND QUIT POSTING BIG WORDS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN. You are trying to act cool. But all you are coming across is a poser. A stupid little poser. Please apologize to everyone you offended. Start with me and CenaMark54...............We are wating.

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
Well, the administration sprung this on me Cause I'm Houdini

Watch me get out this this one and stick up in the cell. Go ahead, try to throw all the gay goons at me, it will just boomerang and you'll wind up in the cell. the administration set up this thread in recognit5ion that I'm the best poster in the forum. Hell, I'm Houdini, and as hope3less as it looks, , you try sticking me in with Khali and you'll wind up Khali's bith.

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
What the fuck is your problem. Are you some kind of idiot, we all know you are making threads because you want more points. Just quit making threads and stirring up stuff. Do you not have anything better to do? Why would you wnat men to say who they would have sex with....and it was a man? Man this is just plain gay....I'm just speaking out what everyone is thinking. And you screwed up on the title. You always talk about how smart you are and you go out of your way to try to impress people so they think you are special. Hey, I'm gonna be honest, I am an eight grader. I don't have the best grades in the school, but they are good. Unlike your grades. It doesn't matter what you do in college. This is wrestling, not college. You don't have to act popular here. You don't have to talk about how smart you are. Just be yourself...and if you are a dick in real life......:schmoll: then just don't try to be a dick here. You may not think that you are being a dick, but ask the members of the forum. They will tell you they think you are a dick. Then, if you still don't believe it, just go to "LogicalWMD, I'm Calling You Out Son.." and then you can see what the people of the forum really have to say about that. We all think you are an asshole. I'm not trying to be one, but I am trying to make a point. I am not mad...just annoyed by your little punk ass. Your parents should have beat your ass when you were little (or are you my age?) They should have taken a belt and taken across your ass and made you cry like a little girl. Could you PLEASE QUIT POSTING CRAP OUT OF LATIN AND QUIT POSTING BIG WORDS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN. You are trying to act cool. But all you are coming across is a poser. A stupid little poser. Please apologize to everyone you offended. Start with me and CenaMark54...............We are wating.

who wrote that for you, you poseur? You don't get anywhere by believing what you WISH was true. Calling someone all kinds of things you wish they were, because you despair their be people beneath your woebegone serfhood doesn't make it so. The fact that you persist in calling someone manifestly above demeaning names rings l owdly of the undeniable fact that you sdpend valuable time time in wishful thinking instead of taking constructive action to improve yourself. You and your hopeless, already lost self-pitying wormlike self can makeup and even believe your own stories about heroic martyred fathers that you use to generate your addiction -- pity, and wallow in it. Go crawl under the rocdk you were spawned under and crawl into your mother's pouch. You and that toothless attack dog CenaMark54 who turned tail and whimpered are ready for the Spca.

Trav40

Reaction score
Hey, there is something called Spell Check, ever use it? I am not trying to be mean. I am just trying to tell you what the forum thinks of you. Who supports what I said earlier. Come on Speak Up.

Wrestling Station

im starting to really hate him now. This logical is living in a section call HIAT and he thinks that what he did is something to be proud of, what is the big thing you did to even achieve our respect? let me recall them,..... NONE! you only shout and cry for us to notice your presence and this is sick, stop being such an erogant guy with no real purpose in life, this sucks not only ass, but scrotums too!

Just guys ignore his threads. End of story.

LogicalWMD

Reaction score

First, don't think you fool me that trav posted that, but regardless, if Trav was truthful about his deceased father, and i'm doubtful, I apologize for my gratuitous remarks. I owe no apologies the CenaMark54, since he called me out and he found I wasn't the pretender he thought. As for any other of my conduct, I've been more polite and fun-spirited than the sour members who react with rancour and you don't see me asking for or complaining like a hemmorhoid ridden old woman.

TYVM

im starting to really hate him now. This logical is living in a section call HIAT and he thinks that what he did is something to be proud of, what is the big thing you did to even achieve our respect? let me recall them,..... NONE! you only shout and cry for us to notice your presence and this is sick, stop being such an erogant guy with no real purpose in life, this sucks not only ass, but scrotums too!

Just guys ignore his threads. End of story.

Ahhh quit whining and try taking me on. I could blitz you, but you'll go and get the brass. Sitting in this thread am screaming in woe to the whole forum about one harmless guy about how you can't control your anger and so you're going to be holier than me. you really think you have more friends than me? you don't know how many people I've kept in fits showing hoow i experiment with these lab rats in this cyber cage just by dissing a priggish shot wrestler, bret, whose their sacred cow. don't worry, this has become a bad habit. you guys are too easy to condition. I'll be splitting. there's no competition in this cage. I normally postg in academic rooms.

so shutup and get something you can pretend is a life, girls and if applicablicable, boys

Wrestling Station

You saying shut up to me?? are you Blue?? anyway, im not wasting my time with a motherfucker like you. If you will start crying about it, its your problem i have much more important things in life than talking to a trash like you.
What is your profession? an author? lol!!! BIG MOUTH!, im more superior than you, in real life and in internet.
Your threads are useless, thats my view and if you dont agree with me, i dont care.
thats the last post you will get from me in your threads, coz i wont give you the honor to step in your foolish threads.

Reaction score
Honestly i dont veen no what he said it didnt make any sense to me.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
photography_chopped_13.jpg