Backstage Reaction to Nash's Segment with CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
OK IM gonna start posting in this section because i can haha and trav u piss me of so much.

the dark knight

You saying shut up to me?? are you Blue?? anyway, im not wasting my time with a motherfucker like you. If you will start crying about it, its your problem i have much more important things in life than talking to a trash like you.
What is your profession? an author? lol!!! BIG MOUTH!, im more superior than you, in real life and in internet.
Your threads are useless, thats my view and if you dont agree with me, i dont care.
thats the last post you will get from me in your threads, coz i wont give you the honor to step in your foolish threads.
LOGICAL Windows Media Dick just got owned with that ^!!!!
I can't believe he acts like he's so smart, yet he can't figure out how to quote two posts without double posting.

i was about to say that . i think hes a guy or a woman it doesnt really matter who just learned how to grab the mouse and move it as hes used to cocks .lol

WCW4Ever

Reaction score
YOU, not ME, Pick Who I Do Life in a Cell With a MALE WWE STAR.In Default It's Umuga

LOGICAL Windows Media Dick just got owned with that ^!!!!

i was about to say that . i think hes a guy or a woman it doesnt really matter who just learned how to grab the mouse and move it as hes used to cocks .lol

LogicalWMD was my roommate and like a brother to me. He's just returned from a symposium held at Princeton, where he lectured on the neurobiochemistry of IWF anger. He's here with me now. Although he can't post, I can post on his behalf, and I've reviewed this entire thread and not one IWF pister has even attempted to answer his dare. I declare him the winner.

BTW, LWMD has a woman like a young Anne Margaret, and I have one like Maggie in F. Scott Fitzgerald's "The Great Gatsby". OK, Logical, let's go have some fun, then back to our literary collaborations.

See you later girls. You all got owned by me and the "Logical One".

Travis40

What the fuck is your problem. Are you some kind of idiot, we all know you are making threads because you want more points. Just quit making threads and stirring up stuff. Do you not have anything better to do? Why would you wnat men to say who they would have sex with....and it was a man? Man this is just plain gay....I'm just speaking out what everyone is thinking. And you screwed up on the title. You always talk about how smart you are and you go out of your way to try to impress people so they think you are special. Hey, I'm gonna be honest, I am an eight grader. I don't have the best grades in the school, but they are good. Unlike your grades. It doesn't matter what you do in college. This is wrestling, not college. You don't have to act popular here. You don't have to talk about how smart you are. Just be yourself...and if you are a dick in real life......:schmoll: then just don't try to be a dick here. You may not think that you are being a dick, but ask the members of the forum. They will tell you they think you are a dick. Then, if you still don't believe it, just go to "LogicalWMD, I'm Calling You Out Son.." and then you can see what the people of the forum really have to say about that. We all think you are an asshole. I'm not trying to be one, but I am trying to make a point. I am not mad...just annoyed by your little punk ass. Your parents should have beat your ass when you were little (or are you my age?) They should have taken a belt and taken across your ass and made you cry like a little girl. Could you PLEASE QUIT POSTING CRAP OUT OF LATIN AND QUIT POSTING BIG WORDS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN. You are trying to act cool. But all you are coming across is a poser. A stupid little poser. Please apologize to everyone you offended. Start with me and CenaMark54...............We are wating.

:roflmao:

I wish I could still come up with shit like this.

Sadly, I quit spamming :cry:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

- Kevin Nash is expected to be at this coming Monday's RAW and will be a regular character on WWE TV going forward. As teased on Monday's RAW, the plans are indeed for Nash to face CM Punk in the ring. The idea behind Punk and Nash feuding is to give Punk a top name that would put him over.

Regarding their segment on Monday's RAW, the feeling backstage was that Punk got the better of Nash and Nash's comebacks were too inside and outdated compared to Punk's.

Since Nash didn't get that big of a reaction when he came out on RAW, there was talk that they need to do a better job of explaining on TV to the current generation of fans who Nash is.
Nash in the ring I'm of course iffy back but maybe Punk can get something decent out of him.

As for the segment Nash seemed pretty nervous and that's not exactly how you wanna be when you're going back n fourth with somebody on the mic like Punk.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Yeah, Nash was incredibly nervous. He should get an actual segment with HHH it would probably calm him down a bit.

If this is the reality era, though... Then how could anything be too inside?

BreakTheWalls

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels2
Nash's performance made me wonder how many takes he did with his promos in TNA. Live TV is not his friend.