AWE * Action Wrestling Entertainement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which show should be on AWE ?

• The Cutting Edge (Edge)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Highlight Reel (Chris Jericho)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Colon's Cabanna (Primo and Carlito)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The MVP's VIP Lounge (MVP)

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Zarhan

Reaction score
Why dont you dont only did EDIT because its like the same that the other except this one have no women match ....

Just Saying,
Zarhan

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
AWE Episode 3 (2H)

The following program is agressive in nature. it may contain mature themes that are not suitible for everyone. viewer descretion is advise

*The AWE intro hits. There some pyro.

JR:Welcome ladies and gentle to AWE. This is the last episode before the first ever PPV Sunday Night Action. Lets review the matches yet, that will happen at Sunday Night Action. First, The Battle Royal between Edge, Chris Jericho, MVP and Primo Or Carlito.
Tazz: Yeah JR, tonight, Primo faces his own brother Carlito to see who will have the spot for the battle royal.
JR: Yeah and it is a number one contenders match for the continental championship. Speaking of continental championship, Kane faces Umaga for the title. Plus, RVD faces Randy Orton for the AWE Heavyweight Championship. And more.
Tazz: I can't wait.
JR: Now last week, Jerry Lawler annouced that the Extreme rules have been banned. He will hear what John Cena has to say about that,later tonight.

*In-Ring Promo

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the general manager of AWE, Jerry ''The King'' Lawler
-Jerry Lawler makes his way to the ring with a mic. The crowd has signs loke for example: Born for extreme...
Jerry Lawler: I have another big announcement to make. But don't worry, it's not a bad one. This time, its a good one. RVD will face Randy Orton for the AWE heavyweight championship at Sunday Night Action. But both superstars have to go thru tonight first. RVD, tonight, you will choose Randy Orton's opponent and Randy Orton, you will choose RVD's opponent. Both matches will be a singles match.
-Randy Orton interferes.
Randy Orton: So your telling me that I have to choose RVD's opponent for tonight ?
Jerry Lawler: Thats Right.
Randy Orton: This is gonna be great. RVD's oppoent tonight will be The Big Show.
-RVD's music hits as the crowd goes crazy. RVD runs into the ring to spear Orton and punch him to the face. Orton rolls out of the ring. RVD bounces off the ropes to connect with the baseball slide kick. Orton hits himslef on the announce table. RVD does a suicide dive onto Randy Orton as he punches Orton's face. Rvd grabs the head of Orton and smaches it onto the annoucne table as a hole bunch of security guard come to separate the two superstars. RVD moves out of the way of the security guards to go punch Orton but the security guards come to block RVD as a commercial break goes.

*Commercial Break

*Umaga Vs. Mr. Kennedy
Mr. Kennedy: Now that I have everybody's attention. I would Just like to remind you that I weight tonight at 246 pounds. I Hell from Green Bay Wisconcen, MR KENNEDY!....................................................... KENNEDY.
-Mr Kennedy starts the match runing towards Umaga but he pushes Kennedy on the mat. Kennedy gets up fast and does a punch to Umaga, kecks his knee and punches the face of Umaga twice. Umaga goes for the clothesline but Mr. Kennedy ducks and punches Umaga to the back. Umaga punches Kennedy with his elbow to his face. Umaga grabs the back of the head of Kennedy. he brings him in the corner the smashes kennedy's face on the turnbuckle but Kennedy putts his leg on the ropes and punches Umaga. he punches Umaga three times on the head but Umaga pushes him to the ropes. kennedy bounces but Umaga is their and does a shoulder block. Umaga bounces off the ropes to do a headsplash to Kennedy but he moves out of the way. Umaga hat his head on the mat as Kennedy goes and punches Umaga again. Umaga gets mad and does a clothesline to Kennedy . Umaga grabs him by the head and does a headbutt. Umaga does an other clothesline. Umaga stomps on Kennedy's stomac but he putts his leg to Umaga's stomac. Kennedy does a kick to the leg of Umaga and does an uppercut. Umaga is in the corner. Kennedy does a clothesline. Kennedy runs towards Umaga but gets elbowed to the face as he falls down. Umaga chokes Kennedy with his foot. Umaga does a strong irish whip to Kennedy in the corner as Kennedy falls down holding his back. He does the same thing in an other corner. Kennedy falls down holding his back. Umaga does a leg drop to the back fof the head of Kennedy. He goes for the cover. 1...2 and a kick out by Kennedy. Umaga does a kick to the back of Kennedy. kennedy is on his knees trying to defend himself punching Umaga to the stomac but Umaga does an uppercut the the throat of Kennedy. Umaga grabs the between of the head of Kennedy and his shoulder. He forces. after 2 minutes of forcing, Umaga is still has it locked in but Kennedy gets back on his feet. Kennedy punches the stomac of Umaga as he lets go the submission.

Kennedy bounces off the ropes as Umaga kick Kennedy to the gut with his knee. Umga stomps on Kennedy's head. Umga grabs in the between of the head and shoulder of Kennedy. Umaga forces and Mr Kennedy is losing out of conscisness but Kennedy fights back. Umaga forces even more. Kennedy looks unconscent. The referee grabs Mr. Kennedy's arm. He lets it go on the mat once. Twice. goes for three but Kennedy holds on and fights back. Mr. Kennedy gets back on his feet but Umaga still has the submission locked in. Mr. Kennedy punches Umaga to the stomac. Umaga lets him go. Kennedy bounces of the ropes but Umaga connects with the samoan drop. Umaga gets back on his feet. He stomps all over Mr. Kennedy's body. He goes for the cover.1...2. and a near fall by Kennedy. Umaga can believe it and argues with the ref. He speaks samoan with the ref as no one can understand. And again Umaga grabs the between of the head and shoulder of Kennedy. He fights back as he gets back on his feet. He punches Umaga to the face. He trys to lift Umaga bu he is too heavy.Finnaly, h lifts him but he is to heavy for him. He falls on his back with Umaga is his arms as a pin goes on. 1...2.. and a near fall again. And AGAIN Umaga grabs the between of the head and shoulder of Mr Kennedy. The crowd gets bored. Mr Kennedy has got his eyes closed but gets back on his feet and punches the stomac of Umaga but he gets uppercut to the throat of Kennedy. Kennedy is unconscent in the ring.

He goes on the second rope for the head splash but Mr. Kennedy moves away as Umaga falls on his head. Mr. Kennedy punches the head of Umaga as he gets up. Umaga pushes him into the corner. Umaga runs towards Mr. Kennedy for the jumping clothesline but Kennedy moves out of the way. Umaga hits his head on the steel post. Kennedy kicks Umaga to the head but Umaga ducks as Kennedy connects with his signature spinning kick.(driveby kick) Umaga falls to the mat slowly as Kennedy goes fast for the cover. 1...2 and a near fall again. mr. Kennedy is very tired. He tells Umaga to get up. Once that done, Kennedy goes for the Mic Check but Umaga puches his to the mat. Umaga takes him up by grabing him from the throat and diliverse the samoan spike. He goes for the pin.1...2...3 and Umaga wins the match. Some replays of the match appears on the screen. A huge firework appears on the entrance ramp as everybody is suprised and looks towards the ramp. Kane's music hits as he enters the ring. He grabs a mic as Umaga looks at him.
Kane: At sunday night action I will win the Contiental championship and you will Rest In Peace.
-Umaga looks at his thumb. He goes for the samoan spike but Kane blokes hits with his left arm and does a chokeslam to Umaga with the right arm.

*Backstage Promo
-Rey Mysterio is in his locker room with Chavo guerrero sitting next to him.
Chavo Guerrero: Look your Masterlock challenge is up next and whatever happens out there, I've got your back.
Rey Mysterio: That's great but I don't need your back. You were unconscent last week and I advise you that you get some rest.
Chavo Guerrero: Listen, it's not me thats got your back. Jerry Lawler has sign two new superstars here on AWE. And they have your back nomatter what happens.
-Chris Masters arrives in the locker room.
Chris Masters: Wow how can a tiny looking man can break the masterlock. I mean look at these puppies man.
-Chris Masters points at his muscles. Rey Mysterio walks by Chris Masters pushing him. Chris Master does a cokcy smile as Chavo fallow Rey Mysterio

*Commercial Break

*Rey Mysterio (Masterlock challenge)
-Rey Mysterio makes his way to the ring with Chavo Guerrero. He sits on a chair as Chavo goes at ringside. Masters enters the ring. The ref says to go. Rey Mysterio has got his arms up. Chris Masters putts his arms around Rey Mysterio's arms. He lifts him up on a masterlock Rey Mysterio trys to fight back but Chris Masters is forcing to much for Rey Mysterio. Chavo screams at Rey Mysterio to fight back. Rey Mysterio is trying everyting he can but He can't. Rey Mysterio is completely unconscent. Chavo Guerrero enters the ring to punch Chris Masters to the back. Chris Masters lets go the masterlock on Rey Mysterio and does a big boot to Chavo. He grabs chavo and Does a full nelson slam. He grabs Rey Mysterio by the mask. He trys to pull off Rey Mysterio's mask but LAX from TNA Impact music hits as the crowd is shoked. And so is Chris Masters. Hernandez and Homicide. enters the stage and the ring to punch Chris Masters. Hernandez putts Chris Masters's head between his legs. He lfts him on and does his signature move , Border toss. Homicide lifts Chris Masters up and does a monkey flip. Chris Masters falls on the second rope. The crowd chants 619! 619! 619!. Rey Mysterio bounces off the ropes and connects with the 619. Chris Masters goes to falls down but Homicide connects with his signature move, vertabreaker. Chris Masters is down in the ring when Chavo Guerrero comes up on the turnbuckle to connect with the frog splash. Rey Mysterio is on the aprin and does his signature springboard splash. Everybody shake hands as Chris Masters is down in the ring.
JR: OMG that was a hell of a combinated finisher!

*Backstage Promo
-Carlito and Primo are argueing backstage when Jerry Lawler arrives.
Jerry Lawler: I've had it with you two. At Sunday Night Action there will be a 4-man battle royal. Edge Vs. Chris Jericho Vs. MVP Vs. one of you two. So tonight, you two will face each other for the spot in that match.
-He goes to leave but stops and adds...
Jerry Lawler:Oh and it his a number one contenders match for the Continental title.
-He leaves as Carlito says to Lawler
Carlito: I can't fight my brother.
-Primo looks at Carlito
Primo: I can.
He leaves.

*Commercial Break

*John Morrison and The Miz Vs. Cryme Tyme (AWE Tag Team championships)
-JTG and The Miz start in the ring debut this first ever championship match of AWE. Both superstars go for a lockdown but The Miz counters onto a arm wrench. JTG turns around and The Miz does a kick to the head of JTG. The Miz punches JTG to the face. JTG goes into the corner. The Miz boots JTG to the gut. He punches JTG and sends him in the opposite corner by an irish whip. JTG counters and sends The Miz into the corner by an irish whip. JTG runs towards The Miz and jumps on the second turnuckle. to do his signature facebuster. He pins.1...2 and a kick out. JTG does an irish whip to the Miz in the opposite corner. JTG runs towards The Miz but The Miz toss him on the aprin. The Miz does a punch to the face of the Miz but JTG blockes with one arm and does an uppercut to the throat with the other. John Morrison goes to punch JTG but he does an elbow to the face of John Morrison as he falls down from the aprin. The Miz runs towards JTG who is still on the aprin. He does a dropkick to the legs of JTG. He hits his face on the rope. JTG falls down form the aprin as John Morrison putts JTG back into the ring. The Miz was distracting the ref. the Miz covers.1...2.. and a kick out. the Miz grabs JTG by the head and smashes it onto the turnbuckle where John Morrison is.

He does a tag. Both supertars stomps on JTG in the corner. John Morrison drags JTG into the center of the ring as The Miz goes on the aprin. John Morrison punches JTG to the face. The referee counts.1...2...3.. and John Morrison stops punching JTG. He goes for the cover.1...2... and a near fall by JTG. John Morrison does a necklock as Shad encourages JTG for a hot tag. Shad is ready to enter the match. He is pumped up. John Morrison does knee kciks to the gut of JTG. He goes for the suplex but JTG lands on his feet. John Morrison turns around as he goes for the clothesline but JTG ducks as he tags Shad. The crowd goes crazy. Shad enters the ring to clotheline John Morrison. Morrison gets up as he gets clothesline by Shad again. He goes and hits The Miz. He falls from off the aprin. John Morrison is in the corner as Shad does a toss. john Morrison gets up and goes into the corner. Shad runs towards John Morrison to clotheline him but John Morrison putts his boot to his face. John Morrison runs towards Shad but Shad counters onto a powerslam. Cover. 1...2 and a kick out by Morrison. John Morrison gets up fast and goes for the Moonlight Drive. Shad counters onto a big slam. 1...2... and a near fall. Shad takes John Morrison up on a samoan drop clutch. He goes near The Miz who is on the aprin. Shad looks at The Miz with John Morrison in a samoan drop clutch. He turns around as John Morrison's legs hit the face of The Miz. He falls off the aprin. JTG tags in Shad as he boucnes off the ropes to perform the G9 combination with Shad. JTG covers. 1...2...3 and We have new tag team champions.

*Commercial Break

*RVD Vs. The Big Show
-The bell rings as Randy Orton's theme song hits. Randy Orton comes to commentate. The big Show starts the matc by doing a big boot to the face of RVD. He grabs him and does a headbutt. RVD goes in the corner. The Big Show runs for a clothesline but RVD moves out of the way. The Big Show hits his head on the turnbuckle. RVD does a dropkick to the back of The Big Show. He hits his head on the turnbuckle again. The Big Show gets mad, grabs RVD's head and throws RVD out of the ring near the announce table. Randy Orton gets up from his chair as RVD gets up and looks at Randy Orton. Both superstar stare at each other but The Big Show comes from the back and hits RVD. He grabs him by the head and smashes it on the aprin. He grabs him by the leg and putts him back into the ring. The Big Show goes on the aprin to get back in the ring but RVD does a drop kick to The Big Show. he falls from off the aprin. RVD runs and does a suicide dive on the Big Show but he hat his head on the announce table because The Big Show moved out of the way. The Big Show grabs RVD, takes him up on a powerslam clutch. He goes to hit RVD's head on the steel post but RVD goes down from the Big Show and pushes the Big Show on the steel post. RVD looks at Randy Orton. RVD tuns around and The Big Show is there. He does a knockout punch to RVD. He grabs RVD.

He does a chokeslam to RVD on the announce table. The table doesn't break. Randy Orton grabs the neck of RVD and grabs him on a ddt clutch. He wants to go for the spike DDT from the table. he connects as the crowd boos. The referee says to ring the bell for a disqualification. Orton goes away from RVD. Orton makes a weird face. It was a face of someone who has a headake. He holds his head. It was like if he heard voices in his head. He turns around and measures RVD for a punt kick. He runs towards RVD for a punt but the Big Show does a knock out punch to Randy Orton. The crowd is shocked.

*Commercial Break

*In-Ring Promo
-Edge enters the ring with a mic.
Edge:There is something I was asking myself all O long. As many of you all know, there will be a 4-man over the top rope battle royal at Sunday Night Action. I will face Chris Jericho, MVP and one of the Colon brothers. And the thing that I was asking myself is why. Why ? Why is their a battle royal for nothing. So I am calling out the general manager to ask him If that match could be a number one contenders match for the AWE Heavyweight Championship...
-Edge waits as the camera is turned by the stage.... Chris Jericho's theme song hits as he comes in the ring grabing a mic. Chris Jericho has got his tuxedo attire.
Chris Jericho: Who in the world do you think you are ?
Edge: Actually, I am the future AWE Heavywight...
Chris Jericho: Chumpion !
-MVP enters the ring with the mic.
MVP: I an better than you and I am better than anyone here.
-He points at the crowd as they boo.
Edge: I have heard enought of this crap. i ask the general manager Jerry Lawler to come out here and respond to my question. You guys are not the general manager, you guys are my opponents in the battle royal so I suggest you get out of my ring!
-Jerry Lawler interferes.
Jerry Lawler: Yes I am here to answer your question, Edge. My answer is no! But It will be number one contenders match. For the Continental Championship!
Edge: What!? Come on man. Look at me. Your are looking at an 8 time world champion when I was in WWE.
Chris Jericho: Edge, I want you to shut up and listen to what I have to say right now. You maybe an 8 time world champion but look at you. You the ultimate oppotunist right ? And you are the rated R supertstar. Well after looking at you wineing because you have a number one contenders match against 3 other supertstars, I guess we can call you the rated L superstar now. That stand for the rated loser superstar. Edge looks at the crowd making a mad face.
Edge: Shut Up Chris Jericho! ...
-Carlito's music hits as both Primo and Carlito runs to enter the ring at the same time. Edge, Chris Jericho, Jerry Lawler and MVP leave the ring. edge has escaped from the crowd as the three others walk away from the stage.
A logo of UP NEXT appears on the bottom of the screen.

*Commercial Break

*Carlito Vs. Primo (Battle for a place in the battle royal at Sunday Night Action)
-Before the bell rang, both brothers shake hands. The fight starts as the bell rings. Both superstars start with a lockdown. Primo passes under Carlito's legs and does a backflip. the crowd screams as the both go for a lockdown again. Both superstars lets go the lockdown. Carlito turns his back on Primo and walks to the corner. Primo comes from the back and does a drop kick. carlito hits his head on the turnbuckle. Primo grabs Carlito's head and smashes it on the turnbuckle. Primo jumps on the top turnbuckle to do a cross body on carlito. He covers right a way.1..2...and a kick out. Carlito is on his knee holding his stomac as Primo does a headlock. He still has the head lock until he looks at Carltio defending himself. Primo turn onto a necklock. carlito counters onto a backsuplex. Primo holds his back of the head. Carlito goes out of the ring to grab a mic.
Carlito: I can't do it.
-He enters the ring.
Carlito:I can't fight my own brother. Since we've been kids, we never fought. And I won't start now.
-He gives the mic to Primo
Primo: Your right bro. I'm sorry.
-Primo goes to leave the ring but Carlito comes from the back to connect with the back stabber. The crowd is shocked as Carlito goes for the cover. 1...2...3 and Carlito wins the match as he goes to sunday night action. Carlito leaves the ring as he looks at Primo with a cocky smile. The crowd boos as a promo of Jerry Lawler last week saying that the extreme rules have been banned.

*In-Ring Segment
-John Cena's music hits as he enters the stage with a mic. He enters the ring as the crowd goes crazy.
John Cena: I was supposed to fight Batista in this ring tonight but I have other plans. I've desided to fight Batista at Sunday Night Action. But tonight, I am here to talk about the border directers decision. Last week, Jerry Lawler announced that the extreme rules have been banned. A decision that the fans did not like. (The crowd boos) Ladies and Gentlemen Jerry Lawler.
-Jerry Lawler comes in the ring.
John Cena: Now let make this clear. You have banned the extreme rules because CM Punk was badly injured. In an extreme rules match. Lawler, what is the name of this show? It's Action Wrestling Entertainment right ? Well why is this show called ACTION wrestling entertainment? There is no action without extreme rules.
Jerry Lawler: John Cena, I am not the person you have to speak to. I'm sorry John Cena but there is nothing you can do to bring back the extreme.
John Cena: Really ?
-He looks at Lawler with a cocky smile and leaves the stage.

*Commercial Break

*Backstage Promo
-RVD is in the locker room holding his forehead speaking to Jerry Lawler. We can't here them as the camera heads to the stage. Randy Orton's music hits.

*Randy Orton Vs. ???
-Randy Orton is in the ring as he waits for the mystery opponent to appear.He is holding his forehead because of the knock out punch by the Big Show. Batista's music hits as he comes to the ring. Randy Orton is mad. Batista is on the ramp.
Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Washington DC, weight in at 290 pounds, BATISTA...!
-He enters the ring as the bell rang. Both superstars start with a lockdown. Batista brings randy Orton in the corner by a lockdown. Randy Orto struggles and brings him in the center of the ring. they still got the lockdown. Batista brings Randy Orton in the opposite corner still having the lockdown locked in. Batista lets him go as he walks to the middle of the ring. Orton goes and does a lockdown to Batista. Orton counters onto a headlock. Batista brings him to the ropes. The referee says to let go. Randy Orton lets go but quickly goes for the headlock again. Orton turns around and kicks Batista to the knee as he falls down. Orton goes for the necklock. Orton lets go the necklock and goes in the corner. Batista gets up and they are both looking at each other. Orton goes for a headlock but Batista pushes him away to the ropes as he bounces but gets shoulder blocked by Batista. Batista runs towards Orton who is near the ropes but Orton pulls down the ropes as Batista falls down from the otherside. Batista is hurt to his leg. Orton goes out of the ring to go punch Batista to the face. He putts him back into the ring. Orton goes in the ring as well. He grabs Batista and tosses him onto the steel post. Orton kicks the arm of Batista. Orton does an arm wrench to Batista. Orton struggles as Batista trys to defend himself.

Batista pushes Randy Orton in the corner as he goes right a way for clothesline. Batista is building momentum as he does an irish whip to Orton in the opposite corner. He runs and does a clothesline. Batista grabs Orton does performs a powerslam. he does his taunt with the ropes. He grabs Orton's head and putts it between his legs. he lifts him up for a Batista bomb but Orton jumps of to perform a neckbreaker. Both superstars are down but Orton goes for the knee drop and for a cover.1...2.. and a kick out by The Animal. Randy Orton goes for a necklock. Batista gets up still getting necklocked. Batista takes Orton up for a slam. Orton goes down but gets back up on his feet to go in the corner. Batista does a shoulder to the stomac of Orton three times. He does an irish whip to Randy to the ropes. Batista is bend down but Orton kicks him to the face. Orton bounces off the ropes but batista grabs him by the head and throws him over the top rope.

Batista goes out of the ring. He grabs Orton by the head and sends him back in the ring. He goes on the aprin as Orton gets back up and kicks Batista to the face. He grabs Batista's head and performs his signature spike ddt. He goes for the pin.1...2.. and a near fall. Orton stomps all over Batista's body to go for a pin.1...2... and an other near fall. He goes for the knee drop. He does a necklock to Batista. Batista gets back on his feet trying to fight back. Batista grabs the head of Orton and makes him flip over him. Batista goes for a clothesline but Orton does for the neck again. Batista gets back on his feet and connects with the side slam. Both superstars get back on their feet. Orton punches the face of Batista. Both superstars exchange punches. Batista gains the advantage with the punches and throws him in the corner. He runs and connects with the clothesline. He goes for the powerslam but Orton moves away. He bounces offthe ropes but Batista does a clothesline. Orton gets right back up and goes near the ropes. Batista does a clotheline as Orton flips over the ropes. Batista goes out of the rung to grab Orton's face and smash it on the aprin. He tosses him inthe ring. Batista goes on the aprin and on the top turnbuckle. Orton punches Batista. Orton goes on the second turnbuckle to deliver the superplex. Randy crawls to the cover. 1...2... and a near fall. After a few minutes of recovery, Orton grabs Batista to deliver the irish whip but Batista counters onto his own irish whip to finally connect with the spinebuster. cover.1...2... and a kick out.

He grabs Orton's head and putts it between his legs. Orton counters onto an RKO but Batista pushes him away to the ropes. He bounces as Batista connects with the spear. 1...2... and a near fall. Batista again looks to go for the Batista Bomb but Orton counters for his signature backbreaker. He hookes a leg. 1...2.. and a kickout. Orton haunts Batista for the RKO. Batista gets back on his feet. He is ready to strike. He jumps high for an RKO but Batista pushes him away. Batista goes for a slam but Orton counters for a RKO. He struggles for the pin.1...2... and a near fall. Orton haunts Batista RKO. Orton holds his head and makes a yes with his head. He goes in the corner haunting Batista for the punt kick. Herus towards Batista for the punt but Batista gets back on his feet and strike fast for the Batista Bomb. He goes for the pin.1...2...3 and Batista is the winner of the match.

JR: Well thats It for tonight ladies and gentlemen. We will see you next week at the first ever PPV of AWE; Sunday Night Action! On behaf of Tazz and JR we say GOOD NIGHT!

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
THIS IS THE CARD OF THE NEXT PPV SUNDAY NIGHT ACTION. PLEASE PREDICT.

Kane Vs. Umaga
Normal Match
(Continetal Championship)

Rey Mysterio Vs. Chris Masters
Normal Match

MVP Vs. Edge Vs. Carlito Vs. Chris Jericho
Battle Royal (Pin and Submission)
(No#1 Contenders match for the Continental Championship)

*Maria Vs. Victoria
Normal Match
(Ladies Championship)

Batista Vs. John Cena
Normal Match

RVD Vs. Randy Orton
Normal Match
(AWE Heavyweight Championship)

Zarhan

Reaction score
Maria Vs. Victoria
Normal Match
(Ladies championship)​

Kane Vs. Umaga
Normal Match

Normal Match

Batista Vs. John Cena
Normal Match

RVD Vs. Randy Orton
Normal Match

Nice matches ! But the fact that they are no extreme match sucks , but its good for a superb storyline ;) Good Luck with this PPV.

connorten

Reaction score
Kane Vs. Umaga
Normal Match

Normal Match

Batista Vs. John Cena
Normal Match

RVD Vs. Randy Orton
Normal Match

I'm liking the shows and you are doing a very good job with your shows. As I gave the same advice to Zarhan you should get someone who is pure english to look over your shows before you post them and they can give you pointers and help make it better in grammar.

Looks like a good PPV, but kinda small card I must say for a PPV it seems like a two hour show, but I will certainly tune in to check out how this goes. Keep up the good work and I think that the IWF forums are gaining with all of these worldly members.

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
sorry, I forgot again to put a match. I forgot the divas title match. Maria Vs. Victoria for the Ladies Championship, If you guys write the predictions, don't forget the Divas match. :)

Sorry
Luigi

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
AWE PPV:
Sunday Night Action (3H)

(Commercial free)

The following program is agressive in nature. it may contain mature themes that are not suitible for everyone. viewer descretion is advise

2dh8o3o.jpg

*The AWE intro and the promos of all the matches of the PPV are shown on the screen. After the promo's, a man says: « And now, AWE presents, Sunday Night Action! » There is some pyro.

JR: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first ever PPV, Sunday Night Action! We've got plenty of matches here tonight, and their all great.
Tazz: Yeah JR and don't miss the results of the votes by the fans of which show should be on AWE, later tonight.

*Batista Vs. John Cena
-Batista's music hits as he enters the ring confident. John Cena comes then confident as well. The bell rings as they start with a lockdown. Batista counters onto a headlock. john Cena pushes him to the ropes as he bounces and does a shoulder block on Cena. Batista bounces to the ropes and jumps over Cena who is on the ground. He bounces off the opposite ropes as Cena gets right back up and jumps over Batista. Batista bounces again to the ropes. John cena does a hip toss. batista gets right back up. Cena does a kick to the gut of Batista. Cena bounces off the ropes. Batista quickly goes for the clothesline. Batista grabs the head of Cena and does an irish whip to him in the corner. Batista runs towards him but Cena goes for the high foot to the face of The Animal. Cena hops to the second turnuckle. Batista turns arount looking at Cena. John Cena jumps on Batista. Batista caught him to deliver the bodyslam to the mat. Batista celebrates for a few seconds. By the time of celebrating, Cena gets on his feet. cena is near the turnuckle. Batista runs towards him for the spear but Cena moves out of the way. Batista hat his shoulder on the steel post. Batista recovers for a few seconds. He turns around. Cena lifts him up on a F-U clutch. Batista moves to fall to the back of Cena. He pushes cena to the ropes. John Cena bounces as Batista is there to connect with the powerfull big boot.

JR: OMG. Cena may be out!

-Both superstars are down. The ref counts. Both Superstars get up at 7. Batista grabs Cena with his shoulder to bring him in the corner. batista does 4 shoulder blocks to the stomac of Cena. Batista does an irish whip to Cena in the opposite corner. Batista runs to deliver the clothesline and send him with an irish whip in the other opposite corner. Batista runs towards him to do another clothesline but Cena putts his elbow to his face. Cena runs towards batista. Batista's reaction makes him do the spinebuster to the doctor of tuganomics. Batista does his ropes taunt. he putts the head of cena between his legs. Cena moves out of the legs and grabs Batista's legs. Batista falls on the mat. Cena grabs one leg to do a DDT on the mat. cena quickly goes for the STFU. He struggles on Batista. Batista is in the middle of the ring crawling to the ropes but he can't. Batista finally crawls close to the rope but Cena drags Batista by the leg to bring him in the middle of the ring. He goes again for the STFU. Batista is hurt to his leg but crawls to the bottom rope for a rope break. The ref counts till 3 as Cena lets go. John Cena can't belive. Cena goes for the F-U. He lifts his opponent up but Batista falls to Cena's back. Batista does a cross face to Cena and locks Cena's body with his legs. Batista counters onto a necklock.

Tazz: Cena unloading!

Cena fights back with elbows to the stomac of The Animal. Cena grabs the injured knee of Batista and does a elbow. Both superstars get up and go in their each corners. Batista runs towards Cena to connect with the spear. He goes for the first cover of the match. 1...2... and near fall. Batista lifts Cena in a powerslam clutch but cena counters onto a F-U clutch ! Cena connects with the F-U!. Both superstars are down on the mat but Cena crawl for the cover. 1...2... and a near fall by Batista. cena goes slowly on the top tunuckle. Batista has the time to get back up and hit Cena. Batista goes on the second turnbuckle to punch the face of Cena. Cena punches Batista all the way down from the turnbuckle. Batista gets up on his knees. Cena does his signature leg drop to the back of the head. He connects and goes for the pin. 1...2... and a near fall. John Cena waits for Batista to get up. He does and goes for a clothesline. Cena ducks and does his signatures backsuplex. He goes for the five-knuckle shuffle. He connects and waits for Batista to get up. He gets up and cena goes for the F-U. Batista counters onto a Batista Bomb. He connects. 1...2... and a near fall. Batista can't believe it. Batista lifts cena up again for a Batista Bomb but Cena goes over Batista to deliver a roll up pin. 1...2...3 and Batista can't believe it. Cena won the match. After a long ceebration by cena, Batista and Cena shake hands.

*Backstage Interview
Eve Torres: Ladies and gentlemen, joining me now, Rob Van Dam. RVD, you are facing the legend killer tonight. What kind of tactics will you use to beat him?
RVD: The only tactic that I need to beat him is to be myself.
-Randy Orton arrives next to them as the crowd boos.
Randy Orton: Wrong answer. You see, If you be youself tonight, their is no chance that you will leave tonight as the World Heavyweight Champion.
-He leaves.

*Backstage Promo
-We see Rey Mysterio from behind with no mask on. Unfortunetly, we can't see his face.
Rey Mysterio: Tonight, I have a match against the masterpiece, Chris Masters. He thinks he's better than me? We'll find out tonight. But let me worn you Masters that It won't be easy. I will prove the world that you don't mess with latinos.
-He putts his mask on and and turns around towards the camera. He looks at the camera.
Rey Mysterio: Chris Masters, Here I come!
Tazz: Rey Rey sure is ready for his match tonight.

-The bell rings
Justin Roberts: The following contest, Is schedule for one fall and It Is for the Continental Championship!

*Umaga Vs. Kane (Continental Championship)
-Both superstars make their way to the ring to start the match. The bell rings. Both superstars start the match with a lockdown. Umaga locksdown Kane to the corner. Umaga punches Kane as the ref says to let him go. kane counters onto a punch. Umaga back up to the opposite corner getting punch in the face by Kane. Once in the corner, Kane continues punching Umaga in the face as the ref counts till 4. Kane looks at the ref to scare him. As Kane turns around, Umaga does an uppercut to the throat of Kane. Kane does an uppercut to Umaga right a way. Both superstars exchange punches as the crowd boos when Umaga punches Kane and screams when Kane punches Umaga. After the exchange of punches, Umaga ends it with a headbutt. Umaga bounces off the ropes to run towards Kane but Kane quickly goes for the big boot to the face of Umaga. Strong, Umaga doesn't fall. Kane bounces off the ropes to run towards Umaga. Umaga runs towards Kane and does a spinning leg kick to the face of Kane.Kane is down on the mat, he looks like he is knocked out but he gets up siting. Kip Up. Kane gets up near the ropes. Umaga runs towards Kane to clotheline him. Kane passes over the top ropes but lands on his feet. Umaga does out of the ring. Kane does a powerful uppercut to the throat. Kane punches Umaga, grabs him by the head and smashes it on the aprin. Kane turns his back on Umaga for a few seconds. Umaga makes Kane turn around to connect with the complete shot. The ref is still counting. 4. Umaga grabs Kane by the head. He hits Kane t the back. He putts Kane in the ring.

Tazz: This is a tight match. Who will become the first ever Continental Champion ?

-Umaga goes in the ring to bounce to the ropes and connect with his signature diving head butt to the stomac of Kane. Umaga stomps on Kane. He grabs Kane and punches him to the face. Kane is on his knees. Umaga does a dropkick to te face of Kane. Umaga puuts Kane sitting in the corner. He punches him and goes in the opposite corner. He runs to connect with his signature hip attack.He lift Kane by the thoat for the samoan spike but Kane does an uppercut to Umaga. Umaga brings Kane In the corner of the ring. He runs towards Kane. Kane boots Umaga. Kane punches Umaga to the corner. Kane does an irish whip to the samoan bulldozer in the opposite corner. He runs and does a clothesline twice. Umaga walks to the center of the ring. Kane bounces off the ropes to clothesline Umaga. He doesn't fall. Kane bounces off the ropes. Umaga connects with the somoan drop. Umaga goes on the second turnbuckle. He jumps on Kane but Kane sat up. Kip up. Kane goes on the opposite top turnbuckle. Kane connects with his signature flying clothesline from the top turnbuckle. Kane grabs Umaga and brings him in the corner. Kane runs and goes for a clothesline but Umaga moves out of the way. Kane is in the corner. Umaga goes on the second turnbuckle to hit Kane. Kane grabs Umaga on a powerbomb clutch. Kane connects with the last ride. Umaga is unconcient. Kane lifts his arm for a chokeslam. Umaga gets up. Kane grabs Umaga by the neck. Kane connects with the chokeslam from Hell. Kane goes for the pin. 1...2... Kane grabs the arm of Umaga for a kickout. Everybody in the arena doesn't know what's going on. Kane takes Umaga up. Kane does a tombstone piledriver. He hookes a leg. 1...2...3. Kane is the new and first ever Continental Champion.

JR: The Big Red Machine Kane is the new Contiental Champion.
Tazz: My god, I would be afraid to face Kane for that championship.

-A promo of Rey Mysterio Vs. Chris Masters shows on the screen.

*Rey Mysterio Vs. Chris Masters
-Both superstars get in the ring. The bell rings. Both guys start with a lockdown. Chris Masters grabs Rey Mysterio by the head and tosses him in the corner. Chris Masters backs up. He runs towards Rey Mysterio who is still in the corner. Rey Mysterio does a boot to the face of Masters. Rey Mysterio hops to go on the second turnbuckle. Chris Masters turns towards Rey Mysterio. Rey Rey jumps on Chris Masters for a missile dropkick. Rey Mysterio waits for the Masterpiece to get up. Once that done, The Biggest Little Man does a kick to the head of Chris Masters. Rey Mysterio waits a few seconds and covers. 1... and a kick out by Masters. Rey Mysterio grabs Masters by the head. Mysterio jumps for a hurricanrana but Masters counters onto a powerbomb. Rey Myserio is down on the mat. Chris Masters grab both legs of his opponent. He hits a stomp to the gut of Rey Mysterio. He grabs Rey Mysterio by the head. He throws him out of the ring from the top rope. Rey Mysterio holds on to the ropes. Rey Mysterio is on the aprin. Chris Masters goes to clothesline him off from the arpin but Rey Mysterio does a shoulder to the stomac of Masters. Rey Mysterio does his signauture springboard senton.
Rey Mysterio ajustes his mask and quickly goes for the cover.

Tazz: This should do it!

-(Meanwhile)*1...2. and a kick out by Masters.*By kicking out with his arm, Chris Masters hat te face of Rey Mysterio. Rey Mysterio crawls to the bottom ropes to recover. Masters gets up. Rey Mysterio gets up as well. Mysterio runs towards Masters. Masters goes for a big boot but Rey Mysterio slide on the mat to avoid the kick. The mexican gets back on his feet very fast to kick the leg of Masters. Rey Mysterio bounces off the ropes to run towards Masters. Chris Masters connects with the belly to belly suplex. Rey Mysterio is hurt to his back. Chris Masters gets up and does a knee drop to the skull of Rey Mysterio. He goes for the pin. 1..2.. and a kick out by Rey. Chris Masters grabs the head of Rey and does an irish whip to the corner. Chris Masters takes Rey Mysterio up to the top turnbuckle Chris Masters goes on the second turnbuckle. He takes Rey Mysterio on a supersplex clutch. Rey Mysterio punches the stomac of Masters. Chris Masters falls down from the second turnbuckle. Chris Masters gets up slowly. Meanwhile, Rey Mysterio putts his two feet on the turnbuckle. He jumps on The Masterpiece for a hurricanrana from the top turnbuckle.

JR: Wow! Rey Mysterio going high fly!

-Rey Mysterio punches the face of Chris Masters. Chris Masters backs up to the corner. Rey Mysterio goes up to the second turnbuckle. He punches the face of Masters. The Masterpiece grabs Rey Mysterio to a powerbomb clutch. Rey Mysterio counters onto a hurricanrana. Chris Masters falls on the second rope (619 position). Rey Mysterio calls for San Diego. He bounces off the rope and runs towards Chris Masters. The Masterspiece does a clothesline while Rey Mysterio was running. Chris Masters stomps on Rey Mysterio's body. He grabs Rey Mysterio's leg and slams it on the mat. Rey Mysterio is hurt to his knee. Chris Masters grabs Rey Mysterio from behind. He does his Masterlock. After 3 seconds of Masterlocking, He does a full nelson slam. He does his taunt and goes for the pin.1...2.. Rey Mysterio putts his leg on the bottom rope for a rope break. Chris Master brings Mysterio to the center of the ring. He goes for the pin. 1...2.. and a near fall. He waits for Rey Mysterio to get up for a masterlock. Once that done, He connects with the masterlock. He struggles. Rey Mysterio is trying to reach the ropes but he doesn't have the strenght. Rey Mysterio nearly unconcient, grabs the head of Masters. He does a stunner to his opponent, Chris Masters. Rey Mysterio recovers as the LAX music hits. Homicide and Hernandez come to the entrance ramp. Chris Masters points at them saying to go away, this is my moment. From behind, Rey Mysterio does a drop to the back of Masters, Chris Masters fall on the second for a 619 position. Rey Mysterio hurrys to bounces off the ropes and connect with the 619. Chris Masters is down on the mat. Rey Mysterio is on the apron. He does a springboard splash pin. 1...2...3. Rey Mysterio wins the match.

JR:Coming up next ladies and gentlemen, the 4-man Battle Royal. Don't forget It is a Continental number one contenders match. The last man standing will face Kane for the Contiental championship at the next PPV, A Night In Hell.

*Edge Vs. MVP Vs. Chris Jericho Vs. Carlito (No#1 Contenders elimination fatal-4-way match for the Continental Championship)
-Chris Jericho goes fast to hit Edge in the corner. Carlito and MVP and exchange punches. Edge goes out of the ring. Chris Jericho fallows him as well. Chris Jericho grabs the head of Edge to smashes it on the apron. In the ring, Carlito does a neckbreaker to MVP. Then, He does a suicide dive on Chris Jericho. Edge is recovering and goes in the ring sliding. MVP is back on his feet stomping Edge. Outside the ring, Carlito goes on the baracades and jumps on Chris Jericho but Y2J moves out of the way. Chris Jericho hits his stomac on the ground. Carlito goes up the steel steps and on the apron to go in the ring but He looks at Chris Jericho. Carlito goes a springboard splash on Chris Jericho. MVP has Edge on a headlock in the ring. Edge pushes him towards the ropes. MVP bounces off the ropes. Edge quickly goes and connects with the spear. He covers. 1...2...3 MVP is eliminated. Carlito is on the apron. He does a springboard dropkick. Carlito is pumped up. Edge gets up. Carlito does a hurricanarana and punches Edge to the face. Chris Jericho is up outside the ring. Carlito goes and does a baseball slide to Jericho. Jericho hits his back on the baracades. Carlito goes out of the ring to grab the head of Jericho. He smashes it on the baracades. Edge rolls out of the ring ans walks towards Carlito who is smashing the head of Chris Jericho on the baracades. Edge does a knee to the gut of Carlito. He brings Carlito back in the ring. Edge goes in the ring. Carlito bounces off the ropes. Edge tosses Carlito over the top ropes and Carlito falls on Chris Jericho. Edge goes for the high risk. He goes on the top turnbuckle. He does a splash on Chris Jericho but Y2J does a legdrop to Edge while he was in mid air. Edge is hurt. Chris Jericho goes in the ring. Carlito drags himself back in the ring as well. Chris Jericho stomps on Carlito's body. Edge is holding his stomac getting on the apron. Chris Jericho takes Edge on a suplex clutch. Carlito gets up and takes Edge on a suplex clutch as well. They both do a suplex to the mat on Edge. Carlito goes and punches Chris Jericho. Carlito putts Chris Jericho on the second turnbuckle. Carlito goes on the third one. Carlito connects with the super hurricanarana. Carlito is ready for the Backstabber on Chris Jericho. He goes to the back of Chris Jericho. Y2J is finally up. Edge runs towards Chris Jericho for the spear but Chris Jericho jumps over Edge. Edge counters the spear on Carlito. Edge goes for the pin. 1...2... and Chris Jericho kicks Edge. Edge is stunned. Y2J goes for the pin on Carlito. 1...2...3 Carlito is the second man to be eliminated.

Tazz: We are down to two JR. Boy I can't wait to find out who will be the number one contender for the Continental title.

-Both superstar lock in the lockdown. Chris Jericho does an arm wrench. Edge counters and bounces off the ropes. Chris Jericho does a neckbreaker. He goes for the pin. 1...2... and a kick out by Edge. Chris Jericho does an irish whip to Edge in the corner. Chris Jericho punches him. He does an other irish whip to the opposite corner. Edge bounces off the turnbuckle. Chris Jericho bounces off the ropes to do his signature bulldog but Edge pushes him onto the ropes to bounces off. Edge does a big boot to Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho gets up recovering from that big boot. He goes for a clothesline on Edge but the Rated R superstar ducks and does a edge O matic. He pins Jericho. 1...2... and a near fall by Jericho. Edge goes in the corner for the spear. He waits for Jericho to gets back up. Edge runs towards him for a spear but he makes Edge trip. He goes right a way for the Walls Of Jericho. Edge is in pain but he crawl to get to the bottom rope for a rope break. Chris Jericho won't let go but the ref says that if he doesn't let go, he will be DQed. Chris Jericho lets g as fast as he can. Chris Jericho goes to the opposite corner to recover from the Edge O Matic. He walks towards Edge. Edge quickly connects with the ddt. He goes for the cover. 1...2... and a near fall. Chris Jericho is suffering. Edge gets ready for the spear again. Chris Jericho gets up and quickly connects with the Codebreaker. He pins fast .1...2...3. Edge is eliminated and Chris Jericho wins the match. Chris Jericho celebrates. Tazz enters the ring with a mic.

Tazz: Congratulations Chris Jericho on winning the match and become the new number one contender for the Continental Championship. But now, let's see who got the most votes for their show.

-The votes are on the screen.

Cutting Edge: 11,11%
Highlight Reel: 55,56%
Vip Lounge: 22,22%
Colon's Cabanna: 11,11%

Tazz: WOW! You not only won the battle royal but your show was the most voted by the fans.
Chris Jericho: Thank you fans and next week at AWE, I will have a special guest, Kane!

*Victoria Vs. Maria (AWE Ladies Championship)
-Maria starts with a clothesline but Victoria ducks and grabs her on a german suplex clutch. She connects with the german suplex. She celebrates as she goes for a necklock. She struggles to make her tap out but Maria holds on. Victoria grabs Maria and tosses her outside the ring. Victoria goes out of the ring as Maria ges in the ring. Victoria enters the ring sliding in. Maria dropkicks Victoria while she was on the ground. Victoria is on the apron. Maria walks towards Victoria but she gets shoulder blocked by her opponent, Victoria. Victoria gets in the ring. She punches Maria and does an irish whip to the ropes. She bounces off the ropes and connects with the head scissors on Victoria. Maria does a kick to the gut of Victoria and bounces off the ropes. Victoria gets up fast and does a powerslam. She covers. 1...2 and a kick out. Victoria goes for the full nelson. Maria gets up still with the full nelson locked in. Maria back up to the corner. Victoria hat her back on the turnbuckle. Maria does a elbow to the face of Victoria. Maria connects with a combiantion of punches and kicks. Victoria goes for a knee to the gut of Maria. Victoria throws her to the ropes as she bounces. Victoria is bend down. Maria kicks the face of Victoria. Maria does a sunset pin. 1...2.. and a kickout. Maria does a clothesline. Victoria gets up and gets irish whiped in the corner but Victoria counters and does an irish whip to Maria in the corner. She runs towards Maria. Maria does a kick to the face of Victoria. Maria jumps on the second turnbuckle. She jumps on Victoria to connect with a mid air bulldog on Victoria. She pins. 1...2...3. Maria is the new Ladies Champion.

-A promo of the match RVD Vs. Randy Orton is shown.

JR: We have waitin' a long time for this match to come. Who will become the first ever AWE Heavyweight Champion ?

*Randy Orton Vs. RVD (AWE Heavyweight Championship)
-Randy Orton start with a kick to the gut but RVD catches it and does a spinning kick to the leg of Orton. RVD goes for the pin but Orton moves out of the way and rolls out of the ring. RVD says to get back in the ring. Orton is looking at RVD. Orton gets in the ring sliding. Both superstar lock the lockdown. Orton grabs RVD on a headlock. Orton struggles. Orton grabs the arm of RVD and twist it behind his back. RVD counters and does a arm wrench to the back of Orton. Orton counters and does a arm wrench to the back of RVD. RVD makes Randy Orton pass over his body and do a leg lock to the head of Orton. Orton countes onto a headlock on the mat. Rob Van Dam countes onto a irish whip to the ropes. Orton bounces.Van goes for the kick to the head of Orton. Orton ducks and goes in the corner. RVD goes in the opposite corner. The crowd chants RVD RVD RVD. They go for a lockdown but Randy Orton does a knee to the gut. Orton grabs the head of RVD and punches the back of his opponent. Orton does an irish whip to the ropes. RVD bounces and does a spinning kick to the face of Orton. Randy Orton gets punched to the face. Orton counters onto an irish whip in the corner. Orton runs towards him for a clothesline but RVD does a double leg kick to the gut of Orton. Van Dam does on the top turnbuckle jumping.

Tazz: Wow! What Atheleticisem by RVD!

-Orton gets up. RVD does a cross body on Orton. He hookes a leg. 1...2. and a kick out. RVD takes his opponent up but Orton does an uppercut. Orton bounces off the ropes but RVD grabs the head of Orton and makes him go over the top ropes. Orton stays on the apron. Orton goes for a punch to the face of RVD but he ducks and connects with a kick to the face of Randy Orton. Randy falls out of the apron. Rob Van Dam runs towards the ropes and does a kenton bomb on Orton. RVD brings Randy Orton back into the ring. RVD goes on the apron. He does a sprngboard leg drop. He does a pin. 1...2.. and a kick out by Randy Orton. RVD punches Randy Orton but he counters onto an irish whip in the corner. Orton runs towards him for a clothesline but RVD moves out of the way. RVD jumps on the top turnbuckle but Orton punches him on the baracades.Orton goes out of the ring and grabs the head of RVD. Orton does a drop kick. He brings him back in the ring. He stomps on RVD's back head. He corver. 1...2..and a kick out. Orton grabs the head of RVD to the bottom rope for a choke hold. Orton lets go after 4 seconds. He stomps on RVD again. RVD counters and punches Randy Orton. Randy Orton does an irish whip to the ropes. RVD does a cross body. 1...2.. and a kick out by Orton.

JR: RVD is such a great athlete.

-Orton gets up fast and delivers a powerful clothesline. Orton does an uppercut. RVD goes in the corner. Orton grabs the head of Orton and smashes it on the top turnbuckles. Orton does a necklock. He struggles. RVD gets up and punches the stomac of Orton but Orton punches the back of RVD. Orton des an irish whip to RVD to the ropes. He bounces and ges clotheslined. Orton goes for a cocky pin. 1...2... and a near fall. Orton grabs RVD and makes him pass over him. RVD is sitting down. Orton boucnes off the ropes to connect with a drop kick. 1...2 and a kick out. Orton with a necklock on RVD. RVD fights back up but Orton does a knee to the gut. Orton throws him to the ropes. Van Dam does a roll up pin. 1...2.. and a near fall. RVD does a clothesline on Orton. RVD does a rare springboard moonsault. He pins. 1...2.. and a kick out. RVD grabs Orton but Randy Orton counters onto a neckbreaker to the mat. Orton does a necklock. RVD seams to be out of it. Orton struggles. RVD is fainting away. Van Dam punches back. Both superstar exchange punches. Orton goes for a kick to the gut of RVD but he catches his leg and does a spinning kick to the face of Orton.

Tazz: This should be the beginning of the end.

-Both superstars get up on their feet. Rob Van Dam punches Randy Orton to the corner. RVD does a mokey flip to Orton. Van Dam does a spring board drop kick to the face of Orton. Van Dam does a clothesline and an irish whip to the corner. RVD does agerman suplex pin. 1...2 and a near fall. Orton rolls outside. RVD does too. He does a inverse Suplex on the baracades. RVD goes on the apron. He does his RVD thumb taunt. He does a leg drop to the back of the head of Randy Orton. RVD brings him back in the ring. RVD goes on the apron but Orton grabs RVD for a spike DDT. He connects. Orton pins. 1...2... and near fall. Orton does a knee drop to the back of the head of Orton. Orton goes for a clothesline but RVD ducks and does a spining kick to the head of Orton. RVD grabs Orton but Orton counters onto an irish whip ion the corner. Orton grabs RVD on a suplex. He putts him on the top turnbuckle. Orton goes on the second turnbuckle. Randy Orton goes for a superplex but RVD punches back. Randy Orton falls on the mat. RVD does a five star frog splash. He covers . 1...2... and near fall. RVD can't believe. He goes again on the top turnbuckle. He goes for a five star frog splash again but Randy Orton gets up fast and connects with the RKO. He covers. 1...2...3 Randy Orton is the first ever AWE heayyweight Champion. The Big Show comes from behind to punch Randy Orton to the face to end the show.

JR: OMG the Big Show with a knock out punch to the face of Orton. Ladies and gentlemen, good night on this first ever AWE PPV Sunday Night Action.

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
This is the card of my next episode. Please predict.

Primo Vs. Carlito
Normal Match

Maria Vs. Natalya
Normal Match
(Non Title Match)

Rey Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero, Homicide and Hernandez Vs. Chris Masters, MVP, The Miz and John Morrison
8-Man Normal Tag

The Big Show Vs. ''Hacksaw'' Jim Duggan
Normal Match

Edge and Randy Orton Vs. Batista and RVD
Normal Tag

John Cena announcement...

PLease predict.

connorten

Reaction score
Primo Vs. Carlito
Normal Match

Maria Vs. Natalya
Normal Match
(Non Title Match)

Rey Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero, Homicide and Hernandez Vs. Chris Masters, MVP, The Miz and John Morrison
8-Man Normal Tag

Normal Match

Normal Tag

John Cena announcement...
This should be interesting to here after defeating Batista.

You continue to improve week in and week out and your shows are fun and easy to read I am glad you are sticking with this fed throughout some of the negative feedback you get. I will have a full review of your PPV event coming very soon. Keep up the good work can't wait for this weeks episode a solid card for sure!

Reaction score
Primo Vs. Carlito
Normal Match

Maria Vs. Natalya
Normal Match
(Non Title Match)

8-Man Normal Tag

Normal Match

Normal Tag

John Cena announcement

Will come out and beat down Orton and ask for a title shot

Zarhan

Reaction score
Primo Vs. Carlito
Normal Match

Maria Vs. Natalya
Normal Match
(Non Title Match)

8-Man Normal Tag

Normal Match

Normal Tag

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
AWE Episode 4 (2H)

THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM IS AGRESSIVE IN NATURE. IT MAY CONTAIN MATURE THEMES THAT ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE. VIEWER DESCRETION IS ADVISE.

*AWE Intro is shown. AWE Sunday Night Action highlights are shown. We see Randy Orton winning the AWE Heavyweight Championship and gets punched to the face by the Big Show. Back to the show, there is some pyro. Pyro ends as the crowd goes wild.

JR: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another edition of AWE. We are live in Dallas. More than 16 thousand fans are screaming here tonight. And Tazz, we've witnessed alot of this last week on the first ever PPV of AWE. Randy Orton became the first AWE Heavyweight Champion. Kane became the first Contiental Champion and Maria became the first Ladies Champion.
Tazz:Ladies and gentlemen, tonight, John Cena has a huge announcement. Stay tuned, that's our main event.
-Chris Jericho's theme song hits as the crowd goes screaming. In the ring, there is the highlight reel tv screen and the tow benches.

*Highlight Reel
-Chris Jericho grabs a mic.
Chris Jericho: Please welcome back the highlight reel!
-Crowd goes wild.
Chris Jericho: A week ago at Sunday Night Action, I became the number one contender for the Continental Championship in a 4 man battle royal. I have spoken to the general manager Jerry Lawler, earlier today and he said that my championship match will happen at the next PPV, A Night In Hell. As many of you all know, Kane is the Continental Champion. Of course, in four weeks, Kane will return to his home town for one night only. But I'm gonna make sure he doesn't retain his title. Speaking of Kane, he is my special guest tonight on the first ever Hightlight Reel of AWE. Ladies and gentlemen, The Contiental Champion... Kane!
-A huge fire work hits as Kane's theme song plays. The lights go off. Chris Jericho is still in the ring looking around him to figure out what is going on. Everything is still in it's place. Chris Jericho looks towards the entrance stage. Kane appears on the screen. He disappears. Kane plays mind games with Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho is terrified when he sees on the screen a message: ''As the hole becomes apart I strike to burn. Give me the drug you know I'm after. Chris Jericho, in four days, you will rest in hell.''Red smoke appears around the ring. Chris Jericho looks around the ring. The lights are completly out. Thy get back on. Kane is in the ring. He does a chokeslam to Chris Jericho. Kane looks like he has a headake. He grabs the hed of Jericho and does a tombstone piledriver. Kane goes out of the ring and goes near the announce table. He grabs a mic. While walking to the stage;
Kane: I'm gonna find out where my drug is. Chris Jericho, you are gonna tell me or else....
-He lets the mic go as he is on the entrance stage. He lifts his arm up in the air. He does his signature taunt when he does his entrance. He putts his arm down and their is fireworks on the steel posts of the ring.
JR: My god. What could be the drug of Kane?
Tazz: I don't know JR, but it sure isn't good.

*Commercial Break

*The Big Show Vs. ''Hacksaw'' Jim Duggan
-Both superstars are in the ring. Jim Duggan goes for a lockdown but The Big Show does a knee to the gut of his opponent. The Big Show grabs the head of Duggan with two hands. He does a headbutt. Duggan goes near the ropes. The Big Show putts his finger on his mouth making a ''be silent'' sound. He does a strong slap to the stomac of Jim Duggan. The Big Show grabs the neck of his opponent with one hand. He does a chokeslam. The Big Show putts his foot on the stomac of his opponent for a cover. 1...2... and Show lets go the pin. He grabs the hair of Duggan and does a KO punch. He pins. 1...2...3 The Big Show wins by a squash match.The Big Show asks a mic from Justin Roberts...
The Big Show: Randy Orton thinks he is so tough. Lets see who's the tough one Randy when I beat you for the championship you are not supposed to be holding on your shoulder.

*Backstage Promo
-LAX and Rey Mysterio are backstage.
Homicide: Rey, you didn't disapointed the Latinos and thats all It counts.
-Chavo arrives.
Chavo Guerrero: Ok, I have set an 8 man tag match for tonight. It's gonna be us four against MVP, John Morrison, The Miz and Chris Masters.
Hernandez: I've got my hands on Chris Masters. You guys take care of the others.

*Commercial Break

*Maria Vs. Natalya (Non-Title Match)
-Maria gets dominated by Natalya. She gets punched and kicked many times. Maria is in the corner and gets clotheslined by Natalya. Maria is stunned. Natalya goes for a clothesline again but Maria putts her legs to her opponents face. Maria jumps to go on the second turnbuckle. She jumps on Natalya for a cross body but she's caught on a backbreaker clutch. Natalya does a last call on the Ladies Champion. Maria is hurt to the back of her head. Natalya pins. 1...2...and a near fall. Natalya does a necklock submission. Maria counters onto a leglock. maria lets go and grabs the head of Natalya. She connects with a bulldog. Natalya is out of it but the music of Umaga hits. Maria looks at the stage as the Samoan Bulldozer arrives. He comes in the ring and does a samoan drop on Maria.Maria wins by DQ. Maria is unconsente. Umaga lifts his arm to prepare himself for a Samoan Spike. He grabs Maria but the music of CM Punk hits as the crowd is shocked. CM Punk runs onto the apron. He does a springboard clothesline on Umaga. Umaga gets up fast and so does CM Punk. He kicks and punches Umaga to the legs and stomac. Kelly Kelly arrives next to the ring without a song. She pulls Maria out of the ring. CM Punk lifts Umaga for a GTS but Umaga elbows the head of CM Punk. CM Punk ets go the clutch. He runs towards Umaga. Umaga reacts with a Samoan Drop. Umaga lifts CM Punk up for a Samoan Spike but CM Punk grabs the arm of Umaga and putts it around his neck. He lfts him up for a GTS. Umaga goes rooling out of the ring. referee comes to separate each superstars. Umaga is mad and kicks the steel steps.

*Backstage Promo
-Jerry Lawler is in his office. Someone knockes at the door.
Jerry Lawler: Come in.
-The Big Show arrives in the general manager of AWE's office.
Big Show: I heard you wanted to see me.
Jerry Lawler: Yes, I did. The AWE Heavyweight Championship has to be defended in every PPV. You, Big Show, have been impresive in the last few weeks and I would like to give you the opportunity for the AWE Championship at the next PPV, A Night In Hell.
Big Show: Thank you Lawler. But... How about you make that match, a Hell In a Cell match ?
Jerry Lawler: I'm sorry I can't do that. Didn't you know? The Extreme Rules matches have been banned. And their is nothing you or any of the superstars can do about it.
-John Cena arrives in the offices of Lawler. The crowd screames.
John Cena: I wouldn't be so sure about that Jerry. You see, tonight, I have a huge announcement that is gonna change your mind. Plus, I just heard something that I can not believe. You put Big Show in a Championship match ? Last week, I defeded Batista. And what do I get, nothing.
Jerry Lawler:Your right John. You know what, I have a better idea. Next Week, you, Big Show will face The Animal Batista. If you win, you will face John Cena in two weeks. If you lose, John Cena becomes the number one contender for the AWE Championship and will face Randy Orton for the title at the next PPV, A Night In Hell.

*Commercial Break

*Carlito Vs. Primo
-Carlito is in the ring waiting for Primo to come. Carlito's theme song hits as Primo comes in the ring. Carlito has a microphone in his hands.
Carlito: Who do you think you are ? You come out here with my music ? Find your own music. I'm the one who spits in the face of people who don't want to be cool.
Primo: You are also the one who is gonna get beaten tonight.
-He lets the mic down and spears Carlito. He punches him to the face. Carlito putts his arms on his forehead to protect himself. Carlito rolls out of the ring. Primo gets back on his two feets telling Carlito the get back in the ring. Carlito slides in to get back in the ring. The ref separates each brothers. The bell rings. Both superstar lock the lockdown. Carlito grabs Primo on a necklock clutch. He makes him pass over his shoulder. He covers fast.1.and a kickout. Both superstars get back on their feet. The lockdown again. Carlito goes to the back of Primo and gabs him on a german suplex clutch. Carlito lifts him and makes him and slams him on Primo's stomac. Carlito covers. 1.. and a kickout. Both get up. Carlito grabs the arm of Primo and makes him fall down. He pins again. 1... and a kick out. Both brothers get up. Primo does an arm wrench. Primo counters onto an arm wrench. The crowd chants: ''We want action! Primo does a backflip and does an arm drag to Carlito. Carlito goes out of the ring. He walks around the ring. He goes on the apron and gets back in the ring. They lockdown. Carlito counters onto a headlock. Primo puches him to the ropes. Carlito bounces. Carlito does a shoulder block to his brother. Primo gets up. Carlito does a kick to the gut of Primo. Carlito does a headlock. Primo puches him to the ropes. Carlito bounces and gets triped by Primo. Carlito gets up and Primo does an arm drag. Carlito gets up and gets arm drag by Primo again. Primo waits for Carlito to get up. Primo is near the ropes. Carlito runs towards him. Primo moves out of the way. Carlito is on the apron. Primo does a springboard dropkick on Carlito. Carlito falls out from the apron. The ref counts. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9. and Carlito is back in the ring.

JR: He got in just in time!

-He pushes Primo. Primo slaps Carlito to the face. Carlitop punches Primo and Primo punches Carlito. They both exchange punches. Primo goes for a clothesline but Carlito ducks. Carlito punches Primo and grabs him on a neckbreaker clutch. Primo puches him away to the ropes. Carlito bounces. Primo does a cross body and punches Carlito. Carlito rolls out of the ring. Primo follows him. He grabs Carlito and brings him back in the ring. He goes on the apron. He does a springboard splash. He pins. 1...2.. and a kickout. Carlito rolls out of the ring and quickly goes on the apron. Primo punches him. Carlito punches Primo. Primo falls on a ''619 Position''. Carlito goes on the top turnbuckle. He goes for a top turnbuckle drop kick to the back of the head of Primo but his brother moves out of the way. Carlito's leg hits the apron. Carlito is siting on the apron holding his leg. Primo kicks the back of Carlito. Carlito falls out from the apron. Carlito gets up. Primo goes fast on the top turnbuckle. He does a suicide dive on Carlito. Both superstars are down as the ref counts. 1...2..3...4...5...6...7 and Primo brings Carlito back in the ring. 8.. and Primo goes in the ring. Primo tells Carlito to get back on his feet. Primo runs towards Carlito who makes him trip. Carlito grabs Primo on a suplex clutch. He connects with the suplex. He pins. 1...2.. and a kick out by Primo.

JR: Kickout!

-Carlito does a necklock on Primo. Primo gets up still with the necklock. He fights back. Carlito grabs the head of Primo. Primo pushes him away to the ropes. Primo does a legdrop to the face of Carlito. He gets up slowly. Primo goes for a clothesline but Carlito ducks and delivers a neckbreaker. Primo gets up slowly. Carlito grabs the head of Primo. He does a suplex but Primo lands on his feet and does a neckbreaker. Primo grabs the head of his opponent. He punches Carlito. Carlito counters onto an irish whip to Primo in the corner. Carlito runs towards Primo. Primo counters onto a hip toss. Carlito grabs the head of his opponent and does a suplex. He pins. 1...2... and a kick out. Carlito measures Primo for a BackStabber. He jumps on Primo from the back for a backstabber but Carlit falls on his back. Primo is still up. Carlito gets up. Primo measures Carlito from behind. He does a backpin. 1...2... and a near fall. Carlito and Primo gets up. Carlito does a back pin. 1.. and Carlito putts his legs on the bottom rope. The Ref does not see it because he is counting. 2...3 Carlito wins. Carlito rolls out of the ring as fast as he can. Primo gets up and asks a mic from Justin Roberts.
Primo: Your right Carlito, I will find myself a new music because your is too embarassed for me to come out here with a stupid music.

*Backstage Interview
-Eve Torres is in front of a TV screen with an AWE logo on it.
Eve Torres: Joining me now, CM Punk. How does it feel to be back here to wrestle?
CM Punk: It feels great but there is business that I have to take care of. First, their is Umaga who attacks girls. And Kane who put me on a stretcher for 2 weeks. Kane is not going away with this. Actually, I challenge Kane to a one on one match next week.
-Jerry Lawler arrives next to CM Punk and Eve Torres.
Jerry Lawler: That's a great match. But I came here interupting your interview with this lovely ladie because I wanna talk to you about the futur. Of course, you will be facing Kane next week. But at the next PPV, A Night In Hell, you will be facing The Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga. But In two weeks, you will team up with Chris Jericho and you will face Umaga and The Big Red Machine Kane.... Now if you'll excuse me.

*Commercial Break

*Rey Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero, Homicide and Hernandez Vs. Chris Masters, MVP, The Miz and John Morrison
-Chris Masters, MVP, John Morrison and the Miz are in the ring waiting for their opponents to make their entrances. The LAX theme hits as all the four superstars enter the ring.
Justin Roberts: Making their way to the ring, the team of Chavo Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Homicide and Hernandez!
-Hernandez grabs the mic from Justin Roberts.
Hernandez: Please call us the Latino Bloods.
-Every members of the Latino Bloods team has a Latino Bloods t-shirt. Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero take off their shirts for the match. Homicide and Hernandez keep their shirt. Chavo starts in the ring w/ MVP. They lockdown. Chavo headlocks his opponent. MVP pushes Chavo to the ropes. Chavo quickly does a springboard DDT. He does his taunt as the crowd screams.He grabs the head of MVP who was on his knees struggling to get back on his feet. Chavo does a kick to the gut of MVP and quicky runs towards to the rope to bounce and gets big booted by MVP. MVP recover and grabs the head of Chavo Guerrero. He brings him near his team. The Miz tags MVP and comes in the ring. MVP holds the arms of Chavo Guerrero as The Miz kicks Chavo to the gut. The referee tells MVP to get out of the ring. He does. The Miz does a headlock on Chavo. The Miz goes behind Chavo on a german suplex clutch. He does a german suplex but Chavo lands on his feet and tags Hernandez. The Miz backs up and Hernandez comes in the ring. Hernandez points at Chris Masters saying ''I want you''. Chris Masters goes down from the apron and walks away to the stage. Homicide grabs the back of Chris Masters and throws him in the ring. Hernandez goes stomping Chris Masters but The Miz comes fomr the back to punch Hernandez. Hernandez gets mad and punches The Miz really hard.

Tazz: OMG!

-Chris Masters gets back on the apron. Hernandez grabs The Miz up on a powerbomb clutch. Homicide taps the shoulder of Hernandez for the tag. Homicide does a springboard senton to The Miz at the same time that Hernandez does the powerbomb. Homicide covers. 1...2...and a kick out by The Miz. Homicide grabs Miz on a necklock. The Miz tries to defend himself. He gets and and grabs Homicide to finally connect with a backsuplex. Homicide holds the back of his head. The Miz crawls to finally tag John Morrison. The Shaman of sexy does a spring board dropkick on Homicide. he goes up and hits Chavo. Chavo wants to go in the ring for revenge but the referee tells Chavo to stay on the apron or their team will be DQed. John Morrison does a springboard splash but Homicide gets up fast and performs a dropkick. John Morrison is down in the ring holding the back of his head. Homicide gets up and punches Morrison. He does an irish whip in the corner to John Morrison. Homicide runs and jumps to John Morrison to connect with the monkey flip. John Morrison lands on his feet and tags Chris Masters.

Tazz: WOW! He landed on his feet.
JR: John Morrison is such a great athlete.

-Homicide says wait to Chris Masters. He tags Hernandez. Hernandez enters the ring. Both superstars lockdown.Chris Masters does a headlock. Hernandez pushes his opponent o the ropes. Chris Masters bounces and does a shoulder block. Chris Masters bounces off the ropes again but he jumps over Hernandez. Hernandez gets up fast and clotheslines Masters off from the top ropes. The Miz comes in the ring but Homicide comes in the ring to punches and dropkick the Miz out of the ring. MVP comes in the ring but Mysterio does a hurricanrana. MVP falls off the top ropes. Chavo goes and hits John Morrison off the apron. Chris Masters, MVP, John Morrison ans the Miz are all next to each other outside the ring. Hernandez talks to Rey Mysterio, Homicide and Chavo. Latino Blood bounces off the ropes to do a suicide dive on all the 4 other superstars. Rey Mysterio did it on MVP. Hernandez on Chris Masters, Chavo Guerrero on The Miz and Homicide on John Morrison. Hernandez gets up fast. he grabs Chris Masters and sends him back into the ring. hernandez enters the ring. He putts the head of Chris Masters between his two legs. He lfts him on his shoulder and does his signature border toss. He pins. 1...2...3 The team of Latino Blood wins.

JR: Ladies and gentleman, coming up next, the main event, Edge and Randy Orton faces RVD and Batista.

*Randy Orton and Edge Vs. Batista and RVD
-Randy Orton starts in the ring against The Animal Batista. Randy does a headlock. Batista punches Randy Orton to the ropes. Batista is bend down in the middle of the ring as he gets kicked in the face by Randy Orton. Orton bounces off the ropes another time but this time, he gets shoulder blocked by the Animal. Batista boucnes off the ropes an jumps over Randy Orton. He boucnes off the oposite ropes. Randy Orton gets up fast and does a dropkick to the face of Batista. Randy Orton gets up after falling on the back by doing the dropkick. He grabs the two legs of Batista and does a kick to gut while Batista is on the mat. Randy Orton is still grabing the legs of Batista he brings Batista near Edge. Randy Orton tags Edge as the Rated ''R'' Superstar enters the ring. Orton does another kick to the gut of Batista. edge grabs the two legs of Batista as Randy Orton goes on the apron. Edge does a sharpshooter on Batista. Batista crawls towards RVD. Batista turns around and makes Edge fall on his back with his feet. Batista tags RVD. RVD goes on the turnbuckle and waits for Edge to get back up. Edge finally does as RVD goes for a cross body but while in the air, Edge did a dropkick. Edge goes an grabs the head of RVD. he brings him towards Randy Orton. Randy Orton taps the shoulder of Edge for the tag. Randy enters the ring. Edge goes for a back suplex to RVD but while in the air, Randy grabed the head of RVD. He does a neckbreaker at the same time that Edge did the back suplex.
Tazz: OMG! What an impact by these two great superstars.

-Randy Orton goes for the pin. The ref tells Edge to get out of the ring. 1...2 and a kick out by Rob Van Dam. Randy Orton stomps on the leg of RVD. Then, he stomps no the stomac of RVD. After, he stomps on the head, the arm and the leg of RVD. Randy does a necklock. RVD tries to fight back. He gets up. He does elbows to the stomac of his opponent. Randy Orton lets go the necklock as RVD runs towards the ropes to bounce off and run towards Randy Orton. Orton does his signature backbreaker. Orton haunts RVD for the RKO. RVD gets up slowly. Randy jumps high for a RKO but RVD pushes his opponent towards the turnbuckle. Randy Orton is in the corner. RVD does a monkey flip to Randy. Randy lands on his back as he is leaning on the mat. RVD bounces off the ropes and runs towards Randy Orton. RVD does his signature move where he does a backflip, lands on his feet and does a leg drop to Randy Orton to finally pin their opponent. 1...2..and a kick out by Randy Orton. RVD grabs the head of Randy Orton He brings him near the turnbuckle. RVD jumps on the second turnbuckle. RVD still has Randy Orton on a grapple. RVD does a rol over Randy Orton to pin him. 1...2...and a near fall. RVD tags Batista. Batista enters the ring. RVD holds the arms of Randy Orton to his back. Batista punches Orton in the stomac. Batista grabs Orton and tosses him onto the steel post. Batista does a back pin.1...2.. and a near fall. Batista preapres himself for the spear. Randy Orton gets up slowly. Batista runs towards him for the spear but Randy Orton jumps high to connect with the RKO.

JR: RKO! This is over right there.

-Randy Orton is on the mat recovering his shoulder. Randy Orton crawls towards Batista holding his shoudler. He pins. 1...2... and a near fall.Randy Orton can't belive his eyes. Randy Orton tags Edge. Edge goes in the corner. he prepares himself for the spear. Batista gets up. Edge runs towards Batista for the spear. Batista counters onto a spinebuster. Batista crawls to tag RVD. RVD goes fat on the turnbuckle. He does a five star frog splash. Edge moves out of the way as RVD hits himself on the ground. Crawls to the corner. RVD gets up slowly. Edge does a spear out of nowhere. He pins fast. 1.....2.....and a near fall. Edge can't believe it. Edge tags Randy Orton in. Randy Orton is preparing himself for the punt. Randy Orton runs towards RVD for the punt but Batista comes in the ring fast and does a spear to Randy Orton. The ref yells at Batista telling him to out of the ring. Batista goes on the apron. During that, Edge came in the ring, to brings Randy Orton near his corner. Edge goes on the apron fast. He tags the shoulder of Randy Orton. Edge comes in the ring. he spears Batista who was on the apron. Batista falls on out from the apron. Edge tags Randy Orton who was back on the apron. Edge grabs RVD. He goes for the flapjack but while in the air, Randy Orton does an RKO. Randy Orton pins. 1...2...3 The team of Edge and Randy Orton win the match. Edge grabs a mic.
Edge: We worked pretty good as a team Randy. Randy, I know that the Big Show wants to attack you to get to the AWE title. But their is now way you can take him out because of his weight and height. I say we bring back what we did back in WWE. I say we team up to take out The Big Show for good and bring back The Rated ''RKO''. (The Crowd boos)
-Randy Orton shakes the hand of Edge.

*Comercial Break

*John Cena announcement
-John Cena's music hits as he enters the ring pumped.
John Cena: Two weeks ago, Jerry Lawler announced to the AWE universe that the extreme rule matches have been banned. (Crowd Boos). But unfortunitly, Lawler did not have the choice because of the match of CM Punk and Kane a few weeks back. But I am out here to bring back extreme. Jerry Lawler, I gotta say this. Wrestling was born for extreme rules. We, AWE Superstars were born for extreme rules. So Jerry, come out and tell the fans exacly why you have banned a dream.
-The general managers music hits. Jerry Lawler comes in the ring.
Jerry Lawler: John Cena, you comes out here to tell me to bring back extreme rules. Well, like I said before, its not me you have to talk to. It's the president of AWE, Cleveland McDonald. He's the one who have banned extreme. Of course, everybody here wants extreme rules matches even me. But there is nothing anybody can do about it.
-The AWE Music hits (Ready To Roll-Jet Black Stare). A black man with glasses, a beard, and a mustach comes in the ring with a mic. He is bald.
Unknown: My name is Cleveland McDonald, the president of the entire bussiness of AWE. Like Jerry said, John Cena, there is nothing you can do about it.
John Cena: Wanna bet?
-Cleveland McDonald looks at Cena weirdly. The AWE music hits as the entire roster comes around te ring. McDonald looks around him.
John Cena: Guys, you know what you gotta do.
-Every superstar look under the ring for weapons. Everybody hits each other with chairs and candle sticks.
Cleveland McDonald: Quit It! Quit It!
John Cena: Hey , Mr McDonald, didn't you say that the extreme rules have been banned and if someone uses an item to hit his opponent, he will be fired? Well now you have to fire all those people that are hitting each other with items. But before you do it, I gotta tell you something. If you do, your show will be screwed and you won't have a show anymore because you won't have any superstars on this show and no one will wanna come to sign here because without extreme, AWE is nothing !
Cleveland McDonald:LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE EXTREME RULES IS BACK!
-John Cena shakes the hand of the president of AWE. John Cena says to the president that he did the right thing. John cena goes on the turnbuckle and does a taunt. He jumps on a gang of people hitting each other with chairs. he did a splash. Everybody fell as a logo of ''for more information, go to AWE.com'' The show goes off the air.

..............................................,.................................................
This is the card of the next episode of AWE, you can predict.

Kane and Umaga Vs. Chris Jericho and CM Punk
Normal Tag

Rey Mysterio Vs. MVP
Normal Match

Chris Masters Vs. Homicide
Masterslock Challenge

John Cena Vs. RVD
Extreme Rules

Batista Vs. The Big Show
Normal Match
If The Big Show wins, he faces John Cena next AWE episode in a number one contenders match for the AWE Championship. If we looses, John Cena becomes automaticly the number one contender for the AWE title.

(Kane talks about his actions on Chris Jericho)
(More with Rated ''RKO'''s return.)

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The Good:
CM Punk Vs. Umaga fued hopefully being set up there, an original feud, I like it. The Latino Bloods are pretty good too, albeit the name is pretty silly. Its a unique stable, and glad they're getting put over.

The Bad:
Your promo work....needs some adjustment. lol. It's far too cheasy for my tastes. The Latino Blood segment was short and simple, the CM Punk one was the same. But the post match Edge/Orton promo was really lame. "Well Orton seems like you and I seem to work pretty well together" DUH you just won the match. lol.

The Ugly:
You had a Carlito Vs. Primo match.....because Primo has stupid entrance music? wtfbbq?

Kane and Umaga Vs. Chris Jericho and CM Punk
Normal Tag
I'm thinking this is the start of a "CM Punk gets revenge" angle, so I don't see him losing any time soon.

Rey Mysterio Vs. MVP
Normal Match
Mysterio wins with help from the Latino Bloods.

Chris Masters Vs. Homicide
Masterslock Challenge
I think Hernandez is gonna be coming out post challenge to attack Masters, probably right before Homicide is able to fade though.

John Cena Vs. RVD
Extreme Rules
Since Cena was such a huge fan of the bringing back of extreme rules to the point of saying nobody would want to sign with a company that wasn't extreme, I'm guessing Cena wins this. lol.

Batista Vs. The Big Show
Normal Match
If The Big Show wins, he faces John Cena next AWE episode in a number one contenders match for the AWE Championship. If we looses, John Cena becomes automaticly the number one contender for the AWE title.
I highly highly doubt that Cena will just automatically become #1 contender. Maybe if this was a dual contenders match to see who would meet next week between Cena/RVD/Batista/Show for the contendership, I would pick Batista. But since its just for the latter match, I gotta go with Show.

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
This is the new PPV coming up in 3 other episodes.

21cin9j.jpg

Enjoy AWE

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
I am sad to announce that AWE is on a break. Thank you.

Luigitheman