AWE * Action Wrestling Entertainement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which show should be on AWE ?

• The Cutting Edge (Edge)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Highlight Reel (Chris Jericho)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Colon's Cabanna (Primo and Carlito)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The MVP's VIP Lounge (MVP)

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
AWE Episode 1 (3H special)

The following program is agressive in nature. it may contain mature themes that are not suitible for everyone. viewer descesstion is advise

*The Big Show Vs. Kung Fu Naki (Dark Match)
-The Big Show sounds confiedent against Kung Fu Naki before the bell rings. But when the match started, Kung FU Naki strikes with punches. The Big pushes him away. The Big Show does a cobraclutch backbreaker. Then, the Big Show gets mad because he got punched by Kung Fu Naki. Kung Fu Naki tries to get back up. When he is on his knees, The Big Show deliverse the big knock out fist punch. He finally does a chokeslam. He pins his putting his foot to his stomac. 1...2...3 and he wins the match completly destroying Kung Fu Naki.

*The show starts with the AWE Intro. There is some pyro.

*Intro
Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentleman, Welcome to the premiere of AWE! We sure have exciting matches for you tonight!
Tazz: Yeah and there is not just the matches are excited but the fans as well and I'm won of them!

*In ring promo
*Jerry ''The King'' Lawler' music hits as he comes with a great ovation from the fans. He enters the ring as he takes a microphone.

Jerry Lawler: Ladies and gentleman. Welcome to the first episode of AWE. I'm am the genral manager I can assure you fans that you won't be disipointed. First, tonight, there will be two qualifying matches where the winners will face each other for the AWE Heavyweight championship at the very first AWE PPV, Sunday Night Action. First, Rey Mysterio Vs. Chris Masters Vs. Randy Orton. And Batista Vs. John Cena Vs. Rob Van Dam. That will be the Main Event. Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to AWE !

*MVP Vs. Mr. Kennedy
-MVP and Mr. Kennedy start with a lockdown. MVP hits Kennedy to the gut with his knee. He hits Mr. Kennedy on his back. Mr Kennedy walk to the corner hold his back. MVP runs towards Kennedy with a clothesline. MVP hits Mr. Kennedy with his elbow. They are still in the corner. MVP brings Mr. Kenndy to the center of the ring. He goes for a clothesline but Mr Kennedy avoids the attack to perform a russian leg sweap. Mr. Kennedy does a combination of puches. He does a clothesline. Mr. Kennedy goes for the cover but Mvp counters for a passeum pin. 1...2 and a kickout by Kennedy. MVP does a drop kick as Kennedy goes down. MVP stomps on Mr. Kennedy 5 times as the referee says to stop and to leave him some space. MVP does a headlock. He struggles and he is still with the headlock after a couple of seconds. Mr. Kenndy grabs the back of MVP as he counters with the back suplex on MVP. Kennedy holds his back of his neck. MVP and Kennedy gets both up. MVP avoids a clothesline and he connects with a knee to the face. Mr. Kennedy is down on the ground as MVP connects with the Balin' elbow drop. The crown boos. He covers. 1...2... and a near fall. MVP twists Mr. Kennedy's arm. MVP grabs him on a bear hug and connects with the belly to belly suplex. MVP chokes Mr. Kennedy with the ropes. The ref counts. 1...2...3...4..and he lets him go. MVP does a german suplex pin. 1...2...and an other near fall. MVP can't believe it as he argus with the ref. Mr. Kennedy does a back pin to MVP. 1...2 and a kick out again. MVP does a kick to the gut to Mr. Kennedy as he connects with the playmaker. He covers. 1...2... and an other kick out. MVP is mesuring Kennedy for the shining wizard players boot. He goes for it but Kennedy moves out of the way. MVP goes in the corner. Kennedy does a spear to MVP in the corner. Kennedy putts MVP on the top of the turnbuckle. Kennedy connects with the green bay plunge. Both superstars are down in the ring. Kennedy struggles to get on MVP for the pin. after 16 seconds after the green bay plunge, he gets on MVP for the pin. 1...2... and a near fall. Kennedy can't believe his eyes. Kennedy goes for the mic check but MVP pushes him in the corner. He does his taunt and goes for the players boot. Mr. Kennedy moves out of the way. MVP turns around. Mr. Kennedy does a mic check. he covers. 1...2...3. Mr. Kennedy wins the match.

*Backstage promo
-Jerry Lawler is in his office on the computer when he hears someone knock at the door.
Jerry Lawler:Come in.
-Chris Jericho enters Lawlers office.
Chris Jericho: Listen, I'm asking you for a favor. Look, I know that tonight is The Carlito's Cabanna but why not bring back he highlight reel tonight ?
Jerry Lawler: Chris. Earlier tonight, Edge came to me and asked me about having his Cutting Edge tonight. And then MVP came to ask me for his VIP Lounge. And then you. Listen, this too much for me. Tonight is gonna be the Carlito's Cabanna. But their will be votes by the fans. Which show should be on AWE.
-Jericho leaves looking at Jerry Lawler with a cocky smile. In the corner of the screen apprears a UP NEXT Carlito's Cabanna.

*Commercial break

*Carlito' Cabanna
-Carlito's music hits as he enteres the ring with an apple. The Cabanna is set.
Carlito:Everybody welcome to the first ever Carlito's Cabanna on the first ever episode of AWE. Now, like all Carlito's Cabanna, there is a special guest. Ladies and gentleman welcome my special guest today my own brother Primo!
-Primo Colon enters the ring saluting the crowd.
Carlito: Hey bro welcome to the Carlito's Cabanna...
Primo: Hey wait. Since I am your brother, you should call this the Primo and Carlito's Cabanna. Or the Colon's.
Carlito: I love the way you think Primo. PLus...
-Chris Jericho's music hits. Carlito and Primo are looking at the stage. Chris Jericho comes and enters the ring.
Chris Jericho: I demand that you hipocrites exit this ring right now.
Primo: You do you think you are disrupting the Colon's Cabanna.
- Chris Jericho hit Carlito with the mic. Primo jumps on Jericho and starts punching Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho is on the ground with his arms in front of his face. Chris Jericho turns around and start puching Primo. Carlito is out side the ring, holding his forehead. Jericho is still puching Primo who is putting his arm on his forehead to preotct himself. Edge arrives in the ring! (boos) Chris Jericho takes Primo up on his feetEdge is preparing himself for the spear. He runes toward Primo and connects with the spear. Chris Jericho does a cocky smile. and looks at Edge who is looking at Jericho. Edge leaves the ring but Jericho taps on Edge's shoulder. Edge turns aroung. Chris Jericho jumps on Edge and performs a CodeBreaker. Jericho is in the middle of the ring with a cocky smile. Carlito enter the ring in the back of Chris Jericho. Carlito has his apple in his hands. The crowd is screaming. Jericho doesn't know why. Carlito takes a bite of his apple. He makes Jericho turn around. Carlito spits in Jericho's face. Carlito takes the mic that is in the ring.
Carlito: Hey Jericho. Just to remind you. I SPIT IN THE FACE OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO BE COOL!
-The crowd goes nuts as Jericho rolls out of the ring with full of spit in the face. Edge is down holding his nose in the ring as we hit a commercial.

*Commercial break

Jim Ross: We are back here live at AWE. Action Wrestling Entertainement. In two weeks which means two next episodes, there will be the first ever PPV of AWE, Sunday Night Action.
Tazz: Yeah an there is the official theme song, Nightmare thanks to Crooked X.

Randy Orton Vs. Rey Mysterio Vs. Chris Masters (No #1 contenders match for the AWE Heavyweight championship at Sunday Night Action)
-Rey Mysterio starts hiting Chris Masterts with his forearm. Then he does the same thing to Randy Orton.Then he runs towards Chris Masters. Chris Masters quickly does a big boot to the skull of Rey Mysterio. Chris Masters runs towards Randy Orton who is next to the ropes. Chris Masters goes for a clothesline but Randy Orton pulls down the ropes. Chris Masters falls out of the ring. Randy Orton grabs Rey Mysterio by the head and brings him in the corner. Randy Orton takes Rey Mysterio on a suplex postition but he putts him on top of the turnbuckle. Randy Orton goes up the turnbuckle for a superplex but Chris Masters arrives fast in the ring to do a electric chair to Randy Orton he connects as Randy Orton does a suplerplex to Rey Mysterio. Chris Masters cover Randy Orton. 1...2.and a kick out. He covers Rey Mysterio as quickly as he can. 1...2... and a near fall. Chris Masters can't believe it. He gets mad and goes to grab a steel chair next to the annouce table. He goes in the ring with the chair. He hits Randy Orton on his forehead with it. Then Rey Mysterio gets up from the superplex. Chris Masters goes to hit him but Rey Rey moves out of the way. Rey Mysterio does a drop kick on the chair. The chair hits the face of Masters. Chris Masters falls on the second ropes as a 619 position. Rey Mysterio realizes it as he bounces off the ropes. Randy grabs the chair. Rey Mysterio runes towards Chris Masters for the 619 but Randy Orton his him with the chair. Randy Orton throws the chair out of the ring. Randy Orton does his signature backbreaker to Chris Masters. Then, he stomps all over Rey Mysterio's body. Right after the stomps, Randy Orton does a knee drop on Mysterio. He covers 1...2.. and a near fall again.Randy Orton grabs Rey Mysterio by the mask. Randy Orton does an irish whip near the ropes to Rey Mysterio. Rey Mysterio bounces off the ropes and runs towards Orton. Orton gives the flapjack to Rey. Chris Masters runs towards Orton with a spear. Masters puches Randy Orton 5 times on his face. Masters takes off the thing from the turnbuckle. Masters grabs the back of the head of Randy Ortom. He smashes his face on the exposed turnbuckle. There goes the blood on Randy Orton's forhead. Chris Masters grabs Rey Mysterio's head and putts it threw his legs. He lifts him up for a powerbomb. Rey Mysterio is in the air punching Masters's head. Masters goes for the powerbomb but Rey counters onto a hurricanrana pin. 1...2.. and a near fall. Rey Mysterio does a drop kick to the back of Masters. Masters falls on the second rope. On a 619 position. He bounces off the ropes and connects with the 619. Once on the aprin, Randy Orton hits Rey Mysterio off the aprin. Randy Orton does his signature ''push-ups'' preparing himself for the RKO on Chris Masters. Chris Masters is finally up on his feet. Randy Orton goes for the RKO but Chris Masters counters onto a Masterlock. Masters struggles for the masterlock. He turns left and right, left and right but Randy won't give up. Randy Orton loosses the left arm. Then, with the right arm, Randy Orton connects with thr RKO. Randy Orton wants to go for the cover but Chavo Guerrero comes to interfere with a steel chair. He hits Randy Orton on his forhead with the chair. Randy Orton is knocked out. Chavo Guerrero putts Rey Mysterio back in the ring. Chavo goes on the top turnbuckle. He does a frogsplash on Masters but Chris Masters moves out of the way. Chris Masters does the full nelson slam to Chavo. Rey Mysterio does a hurricanrana to Chris Masters. Chris Masters fall on the second rope again in a 619 position. Rey Mysterio connects with the 619. Chris Masters rolls out of the ring and falls on the ground. He is knocked out. Rey Mysterio is on the aprin. He jumps on the rope for a splash on Randy Orton. Randy Orton gets up fast and performs a RKO in mid air. He goes for the cover.1...2...3 and Randy Orton wins the match. Chavo goes next to Rey when Randy Orton is up to the stage. Chavo is asking if Rey Mysterio is ok. Chris Masters comes from the back and hits Chavo. Then, He does a masterlock to Rey Mysterio. Rey Mysterio nearly unconscent, gets full nelson slamed on the mat. He leaves the stage with a red mad face.

*Commercial break

Jim Ross: We are back. Moments ago, Randy Orton won the match after a mid air RKO on Rey Mysterio. Chavo cam earlier in the ring to help Mysterio but got fullnelson slamed. Now the question is, Who will face Randy Orton at Sunday Night Action for the AWE heavyweight championship ? But we don't have to worry about that because we will find out later tonight.

*Backstage Interview
-Randy Orton is walking with is smile backstage. Todd Grasham runs after Randy Orton.
Todd Grasham:Randy ! Randy !
-Randy Orton stops and turns around.
Todd Grasham:Randy first congratualtions on your victory. Now your next match you have to prepare is for the AWE Heavyweight championship. Who do you think will be your opponent?
Randy Orton: Well Todd I don't care about that. All I care is that I will be the first ever AWE champion.

*Backstage Promo
- Jerry Lawler is backstage speaking on the phone when CM Punk arrives.
CM Punk: Listen. I need a title match.
-Kane arrives.
Kane: You are not the only one who deserves a title shot.
Jerry Lawler: Listen guys I'm in the middle of an important call. Look, tonight there will be a number one contenders match for the Continental championship. And you two will face each other. Now leave.
- Both superstars leave.

*Kofi Kingston Vs. Umaga
- Kofi Kingston start punching Umaga. Umaga realizes that he is getting hit and does an uppercut to the throat. Kofi Kingston is on his knees. Umaga chokes Kofi Kingston. the ref says to stop. Umaga stops. Kofi Kingston punches Umaga. He jumps high and performs a hurricanrana. Umaga goes down. Kofi Kingston jumps on top of the turnbuckle. Umaga is back up. Kofi Kingston does a cross body. Umaga caught him. Umaga connects with the sidewalkslam. he covers. 1...2. and a kick out. Umaga takes Kofi Kingston up for a samoan drop but Kofi counters onto a DDT. Kofi is feeling it and goes for his signature down legdrop. He bounces off the ropes. Umaga is back on his feet. Kofi Kingston runs towards Umaga. Umaga does a samoan drop. Umaga goes on the second turnbuckle. He does a headsplash on Kingston's stomac. Umaga brings Kofi siting in the corner. Umaga goes to the opposite corner. Umaga does the Umaga hip attack. Umaga does a thumbs up. He looks at his thumb. He grabs Kofi Kingston by the neck. Umaga does a samoan spike right to the throat. He does a pin. 1...2...3 And Umaga wins the match.
Tazz: OMG that was a squash match. Kofi Kingston got destroyed.

*Commercial break

*Cryme Tyme Vs. John Morrison and The Miz
-JTG starts in the ring with John Morrison. They start the match with a lockdown. John Morrison kicks to the gut of JTG with his knee. John Morrison punches JTG on the head as he falls down and gets right back up. John Morrison does an irish whip to JTG in the corner. John Morrison runs towards him with a dropkick to the stomac. JTG sits down in the corner. John Morrison does a extreme dropkick to JTG. John Morrison grabs him by the neck. John Morrison grabs him on a ddt position. The Miz taps John Morrison's shoulder for the tag. The Miz comes in the ring. They both do a two man suplex on JTG. The Miz does a knee stomp on JTG's leg. The Miz does a back suplex. The Miz does his taunt looking at Shad at the same time. The Miz does and irish whip to JTG in the corner. The Miz runs towards JTG to deliver his signature clothsline but JTG moves out of the way and jumps all the way to Shad for the hot tag. Shad does a clothesline to The Miz. The Miz gets up fast and gets body slamed by Shad. Shad grabs John Morrison's neck and brings him over the top rope. The Miz and John Morrison are back on the feet when Shad runs and does a double clothesline. Both superstars go down. Shad grabs John Morrison's back of the head. He throws him out of the ring. Then, he does a big boot to the throat of The Miz. The Miz goes down as Shad does 3 elbow drops to the stomac of The Miz. He hookes both legs.1...2... and a near fall. Shad tags JTG. John Morrison is back on the aprin. Shad takes up on a samoan drop. John Morrison taps The Miz's shoulder for the tag but JTG and Shad did not see it. Shad and JTG does the G9 on the Miz. JTG goes for the cover but the referee says that there was a tag. John Morrison comes in the ring and does a back pin to JTG 1...2...3 and The Miz and John Morrison leave the ring, the winners.

*Backstage interview.
Eve Torres:Ladies and Gentlemen, joining me at this time, the animal Batista !Batista you got a triple threat match tonight, are you worried if you lose because you have tough opponents.
Batista:I don't have to worry about anything. They are worried about me and you will find out why tonight.
-John Cena arrives next to Batista
John Cena: I'm not worried about nothing. Batista, nest week I challenge you to an arm wrestling match.
Batista: I accept.

Jim Ross: Wow, an arm wrestling match next week ? Boy I cant wait.

*Commercial

*CM Punk Vs. Kane (No#1 contender for the Continetal championship)
-CM Punk starts runing to Kane but Kane quickly does an uppercut to the throat. Punk goes down as Kane does a foot stomp on CM Punks's leg. Punk is siting down holding his leg. Kane bounes off the ropes and runs towards CM Punk to deliver a small drop kick to the head of Punk. Kane does a leg drop then goes for a a quick cover. 1...2 and a kick out. Kane grabs CM Punk by the hair. Cm Punk fights back and punches Kane to the stomac. Then he kicks him on the leg and on the stomac. Right after his kicks and punches, Cm Punk does a spinning kick to the stomac of Kane as he falls down. Punk bounes off the ropes to hit kane but Kane gets right back up and connects with a powerful clothesline. Punk is hurt to his neck. Kane brings CM Punk in the corner. He brings him on a suplex to the top turnbuckle. Kane goes on the second turnbuckle. He wants to go for the superplex on Punk but Cm Punk punches him on the stomac. Kane falls all the way down to the mat. Kane gets up as CM Punk goes for a crossbody. Kane does a mid air uppercut right to the throat as Punk goes down. He rolls out of the ring holding his throat. He coafs. Kane wants to go out of the ring but the referee says to stay in the ring. When the referee is not looking and counting till 3, Kane gets out of the ring. CM Punk gets up next to the steel post. Kane runs towards CM Punk for a clothesline. CM Punk moves out of the way and Kane hits his head on the steel post. CM Punk grabs Kane's head and smashes it on the steel post. CM Punk putts Kane back into the ring. CM Punk goes on the aprin as Kane gets on his feet. The referee was counting till 6 when CM Punk does a springboard cross body. He connects as he hookes both legs 1...2.. and a near fall. CM Punk does his taunt and does an Anaconda Vise. Kane crawls to the bottom rope for a rope break. CM Punk lets Kane go. CM Punk does an irish whip to Kane in the corner. CM Punk runs and kicks him with a knee to the temple. Then he does his signature bulldog as th crowd goes wild. he covers again.1...2...and an other nearfall. CM Punk is preparing himself for the Go To Sleep. He waits till Kane gets back up. Kane gets up. Cm Punk lifts him up for a GTS but but Kane hits CM Punk to the head with his elbow. CM Punk lets Kane go. Kane quickly does a big boot the the forhead of Punk. CM Punk is down. Kane grabs CM Punk by the hair and does an irish whip in the corner. He runs and delivers the clothesline. Then, CM Punk nearly unconscent, walks by Kane who does a side slam. He pins.1...2..and a near fall. Kane gets up fast and argues with the referee. The ref says that it was a 2 count. Kane prepares for a chokeslam from hell. CM Punk gets back up. Kane chokes CM Punk but CM Punk is to scared so he does a lowblow. The referee says that it is a disqualification. Kane is on the mat holding his balls. CM Punk says that he did not do on perpis. The ref says too bad. Jerry Lawler's music hits as everybody turn themselves to the stage.
Jerry Lawler:I'm afaid to say that it is too bad. Kane is the contender for the Contiental championship but next week, you could have a revenge against Kane in a no disqualification match.

*Commercial Break

*Natalya and Victoria Vs. Kelly Kelly and Maria
-Natalya starts the match against Maria. Natalya headlocks Maria to begin the fight. Natalya forces the headlock but Maria punches her onto the stomac. Maria pushes her into the ropes as she bounes and does a shoulderblock as Maria falls down. She gets right back up and Natalya slapes Maria. Maria looks at Natalya. Maria spears Natalya. She punches Natalya to the head. Maria tags Kelly. Kelly runs towards Natalya and connects with the hurricanarana. Kelly bounces off the ropes to drop kick Natalya. connects. Kelly Kelly does a suplex to Natalya. She tags Maria. They both do a double ddt on Natalya. Maria runs towards Natalya for the legdrop. She does. She covers. 1....2 and a kick out. Maria does a cross arm to nataya as a submission but she won't tap out. natalya gets up. and she does a hip toss. Then, she does a last call as she tags Victoria. Victoria comes and stomps on Maria's arm. Victoria covers. 1...2.. and a near fall. Victoria can believe it.
Maria does a passeum pin. 1...2...3 and everybody is suprised! Maria and Kelly Kelly just won the match.

Jim Ross: coming up next, triple threat with RVD, John Cena and Batista.

*RVD Vs. John Cena Vs. Batista
-The bell rings. Batista does his thumb taunt. John Cena does his you can see me taunt. RVd does his thumb taunt as the crowd chants R! V! D! John Cena start punching Batista as Batista punches RVD and RVD punches John Cena. Batista pushes Batista away in the corner. Batista punches RVD and runs towards John Cena for a clothesline but John Cena moves out of the way as Batista hits his arm on the turnbuckle. John Cena runs towards RVD and clotheslines him off the top rope and out of the ring. John Cena is happy but Batista comes from the back and sends John Cena over the top rope. RVD gets up and hits John Cena. Batista goes out of the ring from an other side. John Cena and RVD are exchanging punches next to the steel steps. Batsiat runs towards John Cena for the spear but John Cena moves out of the way as Batista hits his head on the steel steps. Rvd runs towards John Cena and delivers a drop kick. He connects as John Cena goes down on the floor. RVD goes on the aprin. He jumps on Cena and does a hurricanrana. John Cena goes over the baracades and into the crowd. Batista does a clothesline to RVd. Batista grabs Cena by the head. He does a suplex to Cena over the baracades. Batista takes John Cena back on his feet and pushes him back in the ring. Batista looks at RVD who is up on his feet and runs towards the steel steps, jumps on hit and on Batista to deliver the lucha ddt. John Cena jumps over the rope and on RVD. The crowd goes crazy. John Cena takes RVd near the annouces table. He grabs him by the head and smashes it on the announce table. He takes everything off the annouces table and takes the laptop. He hits RVD on his forehead as he goes down. Batista runs and connects with the spear on John Cena. Batista buts RVD on the annouce table. There are two annouce table in the AWE stage. John Cena gets back up and goes on the same annouce table that batista and RVD is on. John Cena pushes Batista down of the annouce table. John Cena does his taunt. He waits for RVD to get up as Batista crawls to the other annouce table. Batsiat crawls on the annouce table. John Cena lifts RVd up for an F-U. John Cena looks at the other annouce table. Batista is the and does a spear to John cena as the table breaks in a million peaces. All the three superstars are down and in pain. After a few seconds of revoery Batista grabs RVD and brings him in the ring as John Cena is down outside the ring next to the other annouce table that is not broken. Batista does a spine buster to RVD. He does his taunt with the ropes and his thumb taunt. RVD gets up. Batista grabs RVD's head between his legs. He lifts him up for a Batista bomb but RVD counters onto a hurricanrana. John Cena finally gets up from that spear thru the table. John Cena gets back in the ring. He does a kick to the gut to RVD. Rob Van Dam is on his knees and right in front of him is Batista that is on his knees also. John Cena goes on the top turnbuckle and does his signature leg drop to the back of the head to both Batista and RVD. John cena covers on RVD.1...2.. and a near fall. Ten he covers Batista to give it a try. 1...2.. and a near fall by Batista. Batista gets up before RVD. Batista goes for the clothesline on Cena but Cena counters it to a backsuplex. John Cena gets ready for the five knuckle shuffle.he bounces off the ropes but RVD is there and does a monkey flip to Cena. Cena goes down as Batista gets up. RVD goes out of the ring and grabs a steel chair from under the ring. He goes in the ring with it. He throws the chair at Batista. Batista catches the chair near his face. RVD does his signature spinning kick on the chair But Batista moves out of the way and hits RVD to the skull with the chair! Cena gets up. Batista hits him with the steel chair but Cena moves out of the way and connects with a backsuplex. He bounces off the ropes and connects with the five-knuckle shuffle. Batista gets up and John Cena lifts him up for the F-U.RVD is up and hitsJohn Cena. John Cena gets mad and connect with the F-U on RVD. RVD rolls out of the ring. Cena turns around and Batista is there to connect with the spear. he pins.1...2... and a near fall. Batista can,t believe it. Batista waits for John cena to gets up for the Batista bomb. He putts John Cena head between his legs. John Cena gets up and makes Batista pass over him and hover the top rope. He lands on the aprin. RVD does a drop kick to the legs of Batista. Batista falls down on he steel steps. RVD goes in the ring, grabs the chair, throws it to John Cena who catches it near to his face. RVD does a spinning kick to the chair thats hits John Cena's face. John Cena goes down. RVD goes on top of the turnbuckle. He connects with the five star frog splash as he pins John Cena. 1...2...3 and Randy Orton will face RVD at the first ever AWE PPV Sunday Night Action for the AWE Heavyweight Championship. RVD is celebrating when Randy Orton's theme song hits. RVD is looking at the stage. No one comes. Randy Orton comes from the crowd and from the back of RVD. RVD turns around. Randy Orton strikes with the RKO! Randy Orton leaves the stage as Batista gets up. He enters the ring. He looks at Cena who gets up. Batista is mad and does a powerful Batista to John Cena. He grabs a mic.
Batista: John Cena, me and you at Sunday Night Action in a do DQ match.

*The off the air as a ''For more information go to http://impactwrestling.com/forum/'' appears in the bottom of the screen. an AWE logo is shown to end the first AWE 3H premiere show.

LuigiTheMan

wwerko619

Reaction score
Hey, great show, sorry I didnt make it in time to post predictions. I think I will be the first to say this, but I like this style of writing. Yet, it could use some colour...just a suggestion

BM: Rob Van Dam .vs. Batista .vs. John Cena in the #1 Contendership Match. It looks as if Orton and Batista will fight for the championship at the PPV, which would be an amazing match. Maybe you could put the long paragraph match into 2 paragraph's, cause its kind of hard on the eyes to read a huge paragraph like that, overall good match bro.

WM: The Tag Team Diva's Match. Im sexist, il admit it, but Diva's should not wrestle, the matches are boring, and its all basic hair-pulling, and kicking. I even hated it more than the short Dark Match lol. Anyways, it was probably a good match to others, but be prepared. Whenever I see a Diva's match, im going to put it as the worst match. Yet, I think im the only one in this section who has that problem, but il keep reading them, just to see if it can be improved.

BP: None. I know your starting off in Booking, and I like your first show alot, yet the promo's are too short, and some of them could of been really good if you would of made them longer. Just 6 words from CM Punk in a promo is bad, so as another suggestion, make your promo's longer.

WP: Read Above:p

AI: Great show and I dont rate. My suggestions for improvement, are your Matches, and space it out into 2 or 3 paragraph's, instead of driving me cross-eyed, and trying to read a huge paragraph. Also, your promo's. Im sure this will be no problem to do, since promo's are fun to write. Great matches though, and im curious to see where the World Title match takes off? Batista/Orton = epic.

Feel free to rate my show, SWF Carnage:)

seX-Power

Then, CM Punk nearly unconscent, walks by Kane who does a side slam. He pins.1...2..and a near fall. Kane gets up fast and argues with the referee. The ref says that it was a 2 count. Kane prepares for a chokeslam from hell. CM Punk gets back up. Kane chokes CM Punk but CM Punk is to scared so he does a lowblow. The referee says that it is a disqualification. Kane is on the mat holding his balls. CM Punk says that he did not do on perpis. The ref says too bad.

This right here is a small example of why nobody takes your BTB seriously.

Zarhan

Reaction score
For the first episode its very good, but The Backstage segment are Damn to short. Its like, Batista I want to face you * Batista come * Ok ..... and the backstage finish at this moment .... Just put a little more of attention on this and it will be ok. Also some of your matches are very short and they don't very have action , they just like, punch ,kick, clothesline* also a lot of clothesline in 1 match * and BANG is finisher. But like I said before for a first episode its ok ;)

Congratulation,
Zarhan​

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
Batista/Orton = epic.

Yeah that maybe my main event at the final destination for the World title.

LuigiTheMan

Those are the matches that will happen at the next episode of AWE. You can write your predictions and I will write how much good answers you have but I won't write which one is correct :p

Chavo Guerrero Vs. Chris Masters
Normal Match

Natalya Vs. Maria
Normal Match
Contender for the Ladies title.

Umaga Vs. Kofi Kingston Vs. Mr Kennedy Vs. Big Show
Fatal-4-way
No#1 contender for the continental championship (winner faces Kane at Sunday Night Action for the title.)

Edge and Chris Jericho Vs. Primo and Carlito
Normal Tag
MVP at commentary

Kane Vs. CM Punk
No holds barred Match

Batista Vs. John Cena
Arm Wrestling Match

and way more with RVD and Randy Orton...

LuigiTheMan

Zarhan

Reaction score
Chavo Guerrero Vs. Chris Masters
Natalya Vs. Maria
Umaga Vs. Kofi Kingston Vs. Mr Kennedy Vs. Big Show
Edge and Chris Jericho Vs. Primo and Carlito
Kane Vs. CM Punk
Batista Vs. John Cena​

Those were my prediction.

A lot of good matches, its like the dream Smackdown or raw that I want to see, but here its AWE :p Hope you won't disappoint the reader :p

Good Luck,
Zarhan

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
Those votes will end at the first ever PPV of Action Wrestling Entertainement.
The winner of the votes will earn a chance to have their show on AWE. But for the others, they won't have thir show on AWE. So please vote for me to have a great storyline and make the readers happy.

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
AWE episode 2 (2H)

The following program is agressive in nature. it may contain mature themes that are not suitible for everyone. viewer descretion is advise

*The show starts with the AWE Intro. There is some pyro

Jim Ross:Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another edition of AWE. Last week was the first ever episode of AWE and it was incredible!
Tazz:Yeah first there was the Carlito's Cabana, then the triple threat match, the 2 triple threat was awsome...
Jim Ross: Yeah and tonight don't miss the arm wrestling match between The Animal Batista and John Cena. Also, we will hear from Randy Orton and Rob Van Dam confrontation tonight.
Tazz: Yeah and also there will be the no holds barred match between Kane and CM Punk in a rematch from last week. But it is not a number one conetenders match.
-Edge and Chris Jericho Vs. Primo and Carlito with MVP commentary match apprears on the screen.
Jim Ross: Plus, Edge and Chris Jericho face the colons in a tag team match with MVP at ring side.
TazzOmg I can't wait.

*Kane Vs. CM Punk
-CM Punk starts kicking Kane's leg. Kane pushes him away. Punk bounces off the ropes to run towards Kane. He jumps on Kane but he caught him on a bearhug clutch. CM Punk is punching Kane's head. Kane lets go the bearhug. CM Punk kicks Kane to his stomac but Kane caught his leg. CM Punk goes for the enzugiri to the head of Kane but he knew, so he ducked and lifts Punk's leg to smash it on the ground. Punk is getting up but Kane grabs him by the hair. He brings Punk near the ropes. Kane bounces off the ropes, runs towards CM Punk for the clothesline but he pulls down the ropes. Kane falls outside the ring. Kane is getting up slowly when CM Punk grabs the top ropes. Once Kane gets back on his feet and looks at CM Punk, Punk jumps over the top rope and on Kane. Kane caught him onto a backbreaker clutch. He slams Punk's body on the steel post. Cm Punk goes down. Kane smashes CM Punk's face on the steel steps. CM Punk is lying on the steel steps. He's got his face on the steps. Kane goes on the aprin as the crowd goes crazy saying ''DO IT!'' Kane goes for the leg drop. He connects as the blood goes pooring down Punk's face. Punk goes down on the ground. Kane is hurt to his leg.He gets back on his feet as he looks under the ring. He brings out a table. CM Punk i near the near. It's allmost as if he was looking under the ring for something. His arms were under the ring but he was nearly unconcsent. Kane putts the table in the ring as he goes near Punk. CM Punk is getting up with his arms still under the ring. He takes out a steel chair and hits it to the skull of Kane. Kane goes down. Cm Punk goes on the baracades. Kane gets back on his feet. CM Punk goes to jumps on Kane but a fan holds CM Punk's legs. CM Punk kicks the fan as the security arrives to throw his out of the building. CM Punk is laughing and wondering what is going on. Anyways lets get back to the match. Kane does and uppercut to CM Punk as he falls to into the crowd. Kane goes into the crowd as he tells the fans to move away. The security guards come to prefent the fans to attacks or punch the superstars. Kane grabs Cm Punk by the head. He smashes it on a steel chair. Then, he throws him over the baracades. Kane goes over the baracades and does an uppercut to the throat of CM Punk. Kane grabs the chair that was on the ground. He hits the back of CM Punk with it. He putts Punk back int the ring. He looks under the ring to grab a ladder. He putts it in the ring. He goes on the aprin and enters the ring. CM Punk gets back up but gets hit with the ladder by Kane. Kane putts the ladder on the ground. He grabs CM Punk and does an irish whip to Punk near the ropes. He bounces but falls on the ground. CM Punk is really out of it. Kane grabs CM Punk and does a flap jack to Punk on the ladder. Kane goes on the top turnbuckle. He waits for CM Punk to get up. CM Punk is not getting up. Kane goes down from the tunbuckle, places the table. He grabs CM Punk and does a chokeslam thru the table on CM Punk. CM Punk has his eyes closes as he is not moving one bit. Kane takes away the broken peaces of the table and pins CM Punk.1...2...3 and Kane wins by a landslide. Kane does his taunt with the fireworks but stops and lookes at Punk. He grabs CM Punk and does a tombstone piledriver. He leaves the ring as people with white shirts arrive with a stretcher. Kane goes out of the stage.

*Commercial Break

*Chavo Guerrero Vs. Chris Masters
-Chavo starts kicking Chris Masters's leg but he catches his leg. Chavo does a enzugiri but Chris Masters does not fall down. Chavo bounces off the ropes but Chris Masters does a big boot to the skull of Chavo. Chavo is stuned. Chris Masters does a headlock. Then he changes his submission to a necklock. Chavo gets up back on his feet but Chris Masters keeps the necklock going. Then he changes to a headlock and connects with the russian leg sweap.He hookes a leg.1..2. and a kick out. Chavo reaches he ropes to heal. Chris Masters kicks to the back of the head of Chavo. Masters grabs Chavo's head. He does an irish whip to Chavo in the corner. He putts him on top of the turnbuckle. Chris Masters goes on the aprin. He pushes Chavo down to the mat. Chavo falls on his back. Chris Masters does a rare attempt. He goes on the turnbuckle slowly. Chavo has time to get up and go hit Chris Masters who is on the top turnbuckle. Chavo goes on the second turnbuckle to connect with the supersplex on Chris Masters. Chavo and Masters are down hurt in the ring. After 19 seconds of recovery, Chavo does a stomp on Masters's head. Once Chris Masters up, Chavo runs towards him but Chris Masters throws him in the air. Chavo falls on his stomac to the mat. Chris Masters grabs Chavo by the head. He putts Chavo's arm around his neck to deliver the back suplex. Then, Chris Master grabs Chavo again by the head to putt him on the second turnbuckle. Chris Masters backs up from the turnbuckle. He runs towards Chavo who is on the second turnbuckle. Chavo small boots Chris Masters to the head. Chavo jumps on Chris Masters for the hurricanrana. Masters counters for the sideslam. Chris Masters grabs Chavo Guererro by the legs and does a hip toss on the top turnbuckle.

Chavo Guerrero is down in the middle of the ring. Chris Masters goes on the second turnbuckle. He does a elbow drop to the stomac of Chavo. Chris Masters does a suplex to Chavo on the top rope. Chavo is on the aprin holding his stomac. Chris Masters runs towards him to deliver the big boot the Chavo's head. Chavo falls next to the annouce tables. Chris Masters goes out of the ring. He gras Chavo's face and smashes hit twice on the annouce table. Then, he putts him back into the ring. Chris Masters slides in back in the ring. Chavo is in the ring holding his forehead trying to recover but Chris Masters punches Chavo to the face. Chris Masters does a strong powerslam to Guerrero. He does his signature taunt. The crowd boos. Chris Masters prepares himself for the Masterlock. Chavo is getting up slowly. Chris Masters looses his patience. He brings Chavo back up on his feet to connect with the Masterlock. He struggles the hardest he can. The referee says to Chris Masters to stop. The ref stops the match as the bell rings. Chris Masters is still struggling with the masterlock. Chavo is comletely unconscent. Rey Mysterio comes as the crowd is excited. He enters the ring as Chris Masters lets go the masterlock and goes out of the ring before that Rey Mysterio can hit him. Chavo Guerrero is out of it. Rey Mysterio is telling Chavo that he is gonna be ok. He looks down at Chris Masters who is smiling down the stage

*Commercial Break

*Backstage Promo
-Eve torres is near an AWE screen with a mic with Rey Mysterio standing next to her.
Eve Torres:Now moments ago, Chavo Guerrero has witness the Masterlock and was nearly uncoscent. Rey was are you thoughts on that dirty move from Chris Masters ?
Rey Mysterio: Eve. That was my good friend Chavo Guerrero out there. And Chris Masters, your not going away with this. At Sunday Night Action, I'm taking you on in a normal match. And if you don't accept, I will just have to come to you and punish you.

*Maria Vs. Natalya (No#1 contender for the Ladies Championship)
-Maria and Natalya start the match with a lockdown. Natalya makes Maria turns around to connect with the powerful german suplex. Natalya goes for the pin.1.. and a kick out. Natalya does a stomp on Maria's face. Maria gets up slowly to punch Natalya to her face. Natalya counters into an irish whip into the corner. Natalya runs for the pear but Maria moves out of the way for that Natalya hits her shoulder on the steel post. Maria does a back pin.1...2 and a kick out. Natalya gets up holding her shoulder. Maria does a dropkick. Natalya goes down siting in the corner. Maria does an other dropkick. Maria goes out of the ring. She grabs Natalya's leg and smashes it on the steel post. Maria gets back in the ring. During that time, Natalya got back up. Maria runs towards Natalya and performs a ddt. Maria is completely dominating this match. Maria does an elbow drop but Natalya moves out of the way. Maria's elbow hits the mat. Maria runs towards her opponent to deliver the neckbreaker. Natalya is out of it when Maria goes for the pin but Natalya counters onto a passeum pin.1...2 and Maria counters the pin for a passeum pin.1...2...3 and Maria is the no#1 contender for the ladies championship.

*Batista Vs. John Cena (Arm Wrestling Match)
-Batista's music hits as he enters the ring and grabs a mic. The table is set for the arm wrestling match.
Batista:John Cena, your saying that I did the Batista Bomb for nothing last week right? Well It wasn't for nothing. I was sending you a message that I am stronger than you. John Cena, why don't you come out here and I will show you that I am stronger than you.
-John Cena's music hits as he enters the ring with a mic in his hands.
John Cena: So your saying that your stronger that me right? Well lets find out.
-John Cena putts his elbow on the table. Batista putts his elbow on the table as well. They grip each other's hand. The referee says to start. John Cena start forcing.After 20 seconds of forcing, Batista pins John Cena's hand onto the surface. Batista won as John Cena and Btaista take both a mic.
John Cena: Ok your stronger than I am. But you sure arn't smarter and faster than I am. So tell you what, at Sunday Night Action, I challenge you to a no diqualification match.
Batista:At sunday night action? wait, I have a better idea. Next week!
-Jerry Lawler's music hits as he comes to the entrance ramp.
Jerry Lawler: If many of you know, CM Punk was takin' the the hospital and won't be back till a long time by now. He was facing Kane earlier tonight in a no DQ match. I have bad news. John Cena and Batista, you two will not face each other next week in a no DQ. But you will face each other in a normal match. (crowd boos) I have spoke with the border directers and they sayed that the Extreme rules match have been banned from wrestling. Which means no steel cage matches, no hell in a cell matches, no money in the bank matches, no elimination chambers matches and many more. I'm sorry AWE universe. But those are the rules. Oh and speaking of the rules, If someone uses an item to defend themselves will be fired.
Jim Ross: The extreme rules matches have been banned? Gosh this is bad.

*Backstage promo
-Umaga is in the locker room with Kofi Kingston, Mr Kennedy and the Big Show arguing with an up next logo appears to the bottom of the screen.

*Commercial Break

*Umaga Vs. Kofi Kingston Vs. The Big Show Vs. Mr Kennedy (No#1 contender for the continental championship)
-Umaga start the match punshing Kofi Kingston and the Big Show punches Mr Kennedy. Umaga kicks and punches Kingston. Big Show does a clothesline to Mr Kennedy as he falls out of the ring. Umaga kicks Kofi Kingston to the face as he falls out of the top rope. Umaga and The Big Show are in the ring looking at each other. Umaga start punching Big Show. Then, The Big Show punches Umaga and they exchange punches. Mr Kennedy is up on the top turnbuckle and jumps on both Umaga and The Big Show. Kofi Kingston is still out of the ring looking to get back up. Mr Kennedy covers the Big Show for the first cover of the match. 1 and a kickout. Umaga takes Mr. Kennedy and does a headbutt. The Big Show arrives from the back and headbutts Umaga. He does an irish whip to Umaga in the corner. Then, he does an irish whip to Mr. Kennedy in the same corner of Umaga. The Big Show runs towards both superstars for a clothesline but Kennedy moves out of the way as Show does a clothesline on The Big Show. Kofi Kingston is on the aprin as he connects with the springboard drop kick to the stomac of Mr. Kennedy and the Big show at the same time. Kofi Kinsgton jumps on the second turnbuckle that Umaga is on. He punches Umaga three times then he does a flip to finally connect with the monkey flip on Umaga. The Big gets back up and Kofi runs towards him. The Big Show quickly does a big boot to the skull of Kofi. Mr. Kennedy does a senton bomb on Umaga. He goes for the pin.1...2 and the kick out by Umaga.

The Big Show stomps on Kofi who is siting in the corner. The Big Show chokes Kingston with his foot. Umaga gets up and does an uppercut to the throat of Kennedy. Kennedy goes on the ground and rolls out of the ring. Umaga fallows him. He grabs Mr. Kennedy and tosses him onto the baracades. He does it again but on the steel steps. The Big Show lets go the chokehold. He brings up next to the ropes. he slaps Kofi to the stomac. The Big Show takes Kofi Kingston up in the air and tosses him outside the ring next the the annouce table. Umaga continues punching Mr. Kennedy as The Big Show goes next to Kofi Kingston. Umaga goes back in the ring with Mr. Kennedy. Umaga connects with the Samoan drop.The Big Show chokes Kofi by the neck and does a chokeslam on the announce table. The table doesn't break but Kofi Kingston is out of it. Umaga does a sidewalk slam to kennedy. The Big Show goes back in the ring and does a cobra clutch backbreaker to Kennedy. The Big Show turns around as Umaga does a samoan spike to the throat of The Big Show. He covers.1...2...3 and Umaga will face Kane for the Contiental championship at Sunday Night Action.

*Commercial Break

*Backstage Promo
-Primo is in his locker room putting his wrist band around his wrist when Carlito arrives with the fans screaming.
Carlito: Hey, you ready for our match tonight ?
Primo: I have never been as ready as I am right now. Leave Edge to me, I'm gonna take good care of him. He is not going away with this. He speared a Colon last week for no reason.
-He lookes at the screen.
Primo:Edge tonight, you better run. Because this could be the last match of your career. We will eliminate you, Colon's style.
-The crowd ges crazy!

*Edge and Chris Jericho Vs. Primo and Carlito
-Chris Jericho start the match Vs. Primo. Primo is pointing at Edge saying ''I want you''. Chris Jericho looks at Edge. Chris Jericho start punching Primo. He does an irish whip to Primo to the ropes. Primo bounces and dropkicks Chris Jericho. Primo does a cocky punch to Edge. The ref says to stop. Chris Jericho does a clothesline. Chris Jericho goes for the walls of Jericho. Primo counters onto a roll up pin. 1...2 and a kcik out by Jericho. Chris Jericho kicks Primo to the stomac. Primo catches Chris's leg. Chris Jericho goes for the enzugiri. Primo ducks and kicks Jericho to the leg. Jericho falls as Primo does a leglock. He tags Carlito at the same time. Carlito leglocks the other leg of Chris. He crawls to Edge for the tag. Primo gets up fast and looks into the eyes of Edge. He does a punch to Primo. Primo quickly does a spear to Edge and starts punching him the referee says to ring the bell because of a disqualification. Carlito says to Primo to stop. Primo continues punching Edge. Carlito grabs his apple. and spits in the face of Primo. Primo tells him that he is an idiot. Primo and Carlito walk out of the stage argueing. Edge gets up and spears Chris Jericho.

*Commercial Break

*Backstage Promo
-Carlito and Primo are walking backstage.
Primo: what is your problem Carlito ?
Carlito: Look you got disqualified and cost us the match. That way we can't prove that we can be real tag team champions. What you did out there was not Cool. And you were not being cool out there so I spit in your face.
Primo: Carlito you are a Colon, man. I sayed I was gonna destroy Edge for spearing me last week and what do you do, you spit in my face because I wasn't cool. Well you know what Carlito ? you were the one not cool out there.
Carilto: Look, next week, we will have our rematch and you will let me do all the work.
Primo: NO! We can't be tag team champions if we don't work as a team. Listen, next week, me and you Vs. Chris Jericho and Edge in a tornado tag for the AWE tag Team championships. and it will be Extreme rules. So you can't stop from doin' anything to Edge.
Carlito: I wasn't stoping you. I got mad because we lost the match by disqualification.
Primo: Look, whatever man...

*Backstage interview
-Eve Torres is looking at the screen with a mic.
Eve Torres:Ladies and gentlemen, joining me at this time, John Cena! (crowd goes crazy) Now John, what are your thoughts on Batista's attack on you after last weeks main event ?
John Cena:You know what Eve? Batista did a Batista Bomb on me last week after the match for no reason and he's not going away with this. I'm gonna show him tonight that I can beat him in an arm wrestling match.

*Commercial Break

*In-Ring Promo

*Randy Orton's theme song hits.
-He comes in the ring with a mic.
Randy Orton: Now that it is official, I will be facing Rob Van Dam at Sunday Night Action for the AWE heavyweight championship. And after that night,I will leave the arena as The AWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
You know earlier tonight I had a interview with Eve Torres takes a look.
-He points at the screen.
*Randy Orton Interview (Earlier Tonight)
Eve Torres: Now Randy you will be facing RVD at Sunday Night Action for the heavyweight title. Are you confident ?
Randy Orton: CONFIDENT !? Why do you ask me that stupid question ? It is the same question that you ask to the Big Show if he has to face Jimmy Wang Yang, you wanna know why ? Because The Big Show does not have to be confident to beat Wang Yang! I don't have to be confident to beat RVD.
*(back to the ring)
Randy Orton: That is the truth. RVD is nothing but a loser who thinks he could beat everyone because he is a high flyer. I could kick you in the head any time I want to put you out of action RVD. When I will become the new champ, It will be the return of the age of Orton.
*RVD's music hits.
-RVD comes in the ring with a nice tuxedo suit.
RVD: Enough, enough, enough. Orton, you are saying that because you are scared. Like always. Everytime that you have a championship match coming up, you come whinning about your opponent to say that he sucks. And if you don't agree with me, you can ask the fans and they will answer you in no time. I got two words for you Orton and no it is not suck it. My two words are good advise. Shut Up! Orton nothing to say, say nothing. The only thing that you can say is that I will be leaving the arena as the first ever AWE heavyweight champion.And I will watch you whining again with no championship belt around your waste. (crowd goes crazy) And you need confidence to beat me. And LUCK!
Randy Orton: NO YOU SHUT UP ROB VAN DAM BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, I'M GONNA...
RVD: What'chu gonna do Randy ? Huh ? What'chu gonna do ?
-RVD's music hits as he goes to leave the ring but...
Randy Orton: Wait wait. You wanna know what I'm gonna do? Well why say it if I can do it.
-Randy Orton lets go the mic and connects with the RKO! Orton leaves stage looking at RVD getting up slowly holding his face and his neck.

A ''for more information go to http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31154'' logo appears to the bottom of the screen as Lawler leave the stage and Batista and John Cena look at each other. The show goes off the air.

Zarhan

Reaction score
Nice show, with a lot of action, but man come on I know that they are divas and its really boring to wroth those match but make an afford make a little more line. The divas match was the same numbers of line that the match of Carlito and Primo, but at least the tag team was a DQ, but not the divas match. Except for this its very good, the backstage are better and the match well good ;)

Congratulation TheMan,
Zarhan

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
This is the card for episode 3. You can write your predictions They are not is order...

*Carlito Vs. Primo
Normal match
(Winner in the 4-man battle royal at Sunday Night Action.)

*Rey Mysterio Vs. Chris Masters
Masterlock Challenge.

*Victoria Vs. Kelly Kelly
Normal Match
(No#1 contenders match for the ladies championship.)

*Cryme Tyme Vs. The Miz and John Morrison
Normal Tag
(AWE Tag team championship)

*RVD Vs. Mystery Opponent...
Normal Match

*Randy Orton Vs. Mystery Opponent...
Normal Match.

Please write your predictions and vote.

Zarhan

Reaction score
*Carlito Vs. Primo
Normal match
(Winner in the 4-man battle royal at Sunday Night Action.)

Masterlock Challenge.

*Victoria Vs. Kelly Kelly
Normal Match
(No#1 contenders match for the ladies championship.)

*Cryme Tyme Vs. The Miz and John Morrison
Normal Tag
(AWE Tag team championship)

*RVD Vs. Mystery Opponent...
Normal Match

*Randy Orton Vs. Mystery Opponent...
Normal Match.

Nice matches, I like the concept of the mystery matches ;) hope you dont ruinned this show with those superb match :p
I know you would:p

Good luck,
Zarhan

SunWarrior18

Reaction score
Mine is about the same as the above except Mysterio will win the masterlock contest.

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
This is the card of next weeks episode 3. Your can write your predictions. In the other one, I have made some mistakes....

*Carlito Vs. Primo
Normal Match
(Winner in the 4-man battle royal at Sunday Night Action)

*Umaga Vs. Mr. Kennedy
Normal Match

*Cryme Tyme Vs. John Morrison and The Miz
Normal Tag
(AWE tag team championships.)

Masterlock Challenge.

*RVD Vs. Mystery Opponent
Normal Match

*Randy Orton Vs. Mystery Opponent
Normal Match

Sorry about the mistakes. Please predict.