• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Australian bushfires pump out millions of tonnes of carbon.

keg

Reaction score
I wont say what i think of this cause i lost some people i know to the fires in victoria and i dont see it as a joke. Although i dont know if global warming is real or not but there is something wrong with the weather, as far as i can see the arguments about the level of whats wrong with it rather than if something is wrong.

The only thing I'm concerned with is Global Warming.

And the fact is that it exists.
As for the people who died, rest in peace.

So everything to do with Religion is fact as well, based on that logic.

Theories do not equal fact. There is no solid proof to explain that it does exist.

Firstly most of the people have misunderstood my post, I never said that I don't care about the people who died and it doesn't bother me or any of that stuff, I just said that I'm not concerned with that. You see there is a difference with 'not being concerned' and being 'heartless'

Like I've said before in the thread,

That doesn't affect me.

But Global Warming does.

I do sympathize with Australia and feel sorry for the families of the people who died but at the end of the day it doesn't 'affect me'. I hope you're understanding the point I'm trying to convey here.

As for the debate on whether Global Warming actually exists or is just a hoax, I won't ever be able to convince thirteen people. And I myself am pretty much doubtful on whether it's actually a 'big climate crisis' or some random shift of the Earth's climate that happens every thousand years or so (as somebody mentioned above). So well... I'm going to back out of the argument and leave myself wondering on whether Global Warming exists or not..

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Firstly most of the people have misunderstood my post, I never said that I don't care about the people who died and it doesn't bother me or any of that stuff, I just said that I'm not concerned with that. You see there is a difference with 'not being concerned' and being 'heartless'

Like I've said before in the thread,

I do sympathize with Australia and feel sorry for the families of the people who died but at the end of the day it doesn't 'affect me'. I hope you're understanding the point I'm trying to convey here.

As for the debate on whether Global Warming actually exists or is just a hoax, I won't ever be able to convince thirteen people. And I myself am pretty much doubtful on whether it's actually a 'big climate crisis' or some random shift of the Earth's climate that happens every thousand years or so (as somebody mentioned above). So well... I'm going to back out of the argument and leave myself wondering on whether Global Warming exists or not..

TBH Quintastic one summed it up flawlessly in his post.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Thanks for the enormous contribution to global warming.

Fucking Australlians. :disgust1:

Wow. First time I've read this. You officially deserve to be killed in a fire. This post shows absolutely no respect towards the battle that the state and coutnry that I live in has gone though. I honeslty hope your house is set on fire, just so when I can complain about how your adding to a theory that's not proven by dying in a fire.

Wrestling Station

thanks God we dont have so many trees here :shifty: (we already burned the hell out of them) :laugh:

P.S: people die everyday, whether its an accident, normal death, disease, wars, etc. It just happens so that the life span continues uniformly around the world.

Yes it sucks to see people die, but its just life and thats how things going on tbh.

RIP to all of those who died and may God bless their families and give them support too.

thanks God we dont have so many trees here :shifty: (we already burned the hell out of them) :laugh:

P.S: people die everyday, whether its an accident, normal death, disease, wars, etc. It just happens so that the life span continues uniformly around the world.

Yes it sucks to see people die, but its just life and thats how things going on tbh.

RIP to all of those who died and may God bless their families and give them support too.

Its really just the magnitude. 200 + people dying, thousands losing their homes and everything, just cos of basically a few fires. It's the whole destruction, and some fuckers lighting these purposely.

You guys are so biased.

Why don't you look at it from the other perspective? Obviously you're emotional about the situation and are going to see things differently but why don't you just get it across your head?

As I've said before, I'm not concerned with what happened in Australia but I do feel sorry for the lives of the people who suffered the pain.

I never laughed at the situation or joked about it either.
And just look at you, apparently there was no mistake but instead of a post directed towards me that makes me realize what I've done wrong you go over and tell me that my house should be set on fire? That's pathetic.

Moonlight Drive

Cunt4 said:
You guys are so biased.

Why don't you look at it from the other perspective? Obviously you're emotional about the situation and are going to see things differently but why don't you just get it across your head?

As I've said before, I'm not concerned with what happened in Australia but I do feel sorry for the lives of the people who suffered the pain.

I never laughed at the situation or joked about it either.
And just look at you, apparently there was no mistake but instead of a post directed towards me that makes me realize what I've done wrong you go over and tell me that my house should be set on fire? That's pathetic.
What's wrong with us being biased? You obviously don't give two shits about what has happened which you proved in your first post. It doesn't concern me is a stupid reason and you know it. 9/11 was of no concern to me, but do you think I or anyone else with half a brain would have the insensitivity and idiocy to post a thread a few days after saying 'The Twin Towers were historic buildings that Americans ruined! Fucking Americans :disgust1'?